General - page 937

MT5 in US?  (3)
Hi guys, Does anyone know any US regulated (NFA) broker supporting MetaTrader 5? I know it's not allowed to discuss brokers here but I'm just wondering if such a broker exists.
hello everyone;    I just installed mql5 "meta tester 5 agents manager" just a few days ago, with the intention of selling my PC's computational power, I followed the proper set-up method included in the official download website, all my cores seem to be connected and running, but the "passes"...
[Deleted]
Dear I developed a .net dll. i want use this my custom EA. i just want to know is MQL support .NET DLL?
I'd like to download MT4 but no matter with download linkI choose it keeps downloading MT5 instalator, anyone can give me the link to MT4?
Hi Guys, i need to know the actual stop loss ordered to check with the actual bid price. Why this? I opened two orders when a new candle is created, one order to buy and another as stop loss But when forming a new candle, the actual bid price (market price) reaches first my stop loss price, i cancel...
Help me please finish my EA Mq4 need a code that makes my EA only work on EURUSD M30 Only work in this currency pair and if they try to work in another Time Frame or another currency pair does not work and the alert is reflected in the Journal of MT4 Thank you
I want to learn MQL programming language but I don't know what are the variables that are in indicators. Do they only use price? Are there any other variables that can be calculated along with price?
i made a custom indicator in MT5, it works well on live or demo chart but when i backtest, it just stops updating from current candle and remains at 0 till end of test but all previous candles will have values for the indicator in the image above, test started at that red line    for(int...
I have already tried close_and_reverse.mq4 and that does not work. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance 
Hello, I'm new to coding. I tried to make an indicator which is basically enveloppes but with standard deviation. I followed jimdandy's tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itfBRhu3p8g And coded this : #property strict #property indicator_chart_window input int period = 28; double MA_Top[];...
Hello, I would like to know how to obtain this data and to show them in an alert at the end of the day. As a "report" on what was the price to open the market, the price to close the market, the maximum and minimum reached.
Recently I had my MT5 account (subscribed to a signal) trigger the "Stop if equity is less than: X" option (in Options>Signals). It did disable the signal, but it left the currently active trades open, making my equity drop much lower. I remember being on MT4 and not having this issue (meaning that...
#define DLLFILE "test.dll"#import DLLFILE                 int             MqlLock_59BA7AC0_1_1I1iI1II1i(double, int, string) ;#importint OnInit() { return(INIT_SUCCEEDED); }void OnDeinit(const int reason){  }void OnTick() {} Given basic code compiles well with Build < 1643 but it throws an error...
dear sir/madam, I subscribed to a signal supplier to copy trades. Do i have to turn my pc on to copy his trades? If so.. can i download it to my mobile? Will it sync his trades? Your help is so grateful! Thank you Isu ^^
can anybody please suggest a good trading robot
  ea not working  (15   1 2)
Hello, I have an ea at the moment and it works in test mode but it is not talking live trades on any brokers, it is set up with 'allow live trading' and it has the smiley face in the corner, i have tried with demo and real.  any suggestions?? Katherine
Since I can not find where to download the official MT4 from this official website. But for the link below, I am not sure, it can trust and safe to download it or not? https://www.metatrader4.com/en/automated-trading/mql4-programming Thank you very much in advance
YesNoMaybe
Hello guys  I have installed the Meta tester 2 days ago, but i haven't got any task/jobs yet?  The program is running, and my 5 agents are connected to Cloud.  In the tab "agents" i can only se 2 of my 5 agents. Non of them have done any jobs, just like the program says.  The program is running on a...
I'm connected to my demo account, yet it fails to load new candles so I'm stucked at prices from couple of hours ago, and I don't know what to do. (MetaTrader 5, hedging, tried to restart PC and nothing happened) Please any advice?
Hello Folks I am looking for a good Martingale Grid EA. Please share here. We all know the risk associated with using Martingale Trading : So, we need to ignore all negative comments about Martingale Here Thanks # Build_Your_Account_Or_Kill_It
Comments that do not relate to the "Meta tester 5 agents manager", have been moved into this topic.
  Where to start?  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Where can I start writing code in C# or C++ in Visual Studio 2015 for trading analysis? For example, how to read the Euro/Dollar exchange rate history for a certain period of time to understand how the code is set up in principle (under Windows), for any parameters Ask, Buy, it does not matter, I do
Hi Can someone tell me how many TCP connections should be established after the terminal.exe is connected to the server. I am seeing two connections opened for the same broker in the TCP window. please clarify this for me Thanks Mohan
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to develop an EA that relies on signals provided by a custom indicator that I made. Is it possible to distribute the EA having the indicator already included as one single product or do I have to publish both products separately? Greetings Chris
Hi guys, I would like to to store values of certain variables to be able to reuse them in case of event of a reboot ... The extern variables can be modified, but aparently they dont stay.. Thanks for your help
We have reatime data on another server in JSON format that we need to pull in to MT4/5 for the chosen instrument and timeframe, and then display as an indicator. Is there a recommended way to pull this data in to the client.
Hi guys anyone else has this problem?? i can't download nothing from metatrader 4 market and i can't connect through my vps... Diary tell me this on pictures: 
Hi community I would like to know who do I insert Asian and London channels on the FXOpen chart? Mntungwa