General - page 465

'Speed Slider' button to adjust speed is not showing.. I believe I have installed the necessary wine elements.  wine tricks and fonts.. If there's no fix for this in Ubuntu, would it be possible for the default speed for the Strategy Tester to be set to 32 automatically? 
Dear experienced traders Is that possible to sell an EA based on market Utility or Indicator? I heard it is possible to make EA based on market Utility or Indicator? Is that possible to sell the EA? Thank you in advance and best wishes
I couldn't withdrawal by Webmoney, can any one explain
I unsubscribed from the signal for a short time. now, I am unable to restore the signal
Hi, I want to create EA like ServerBased Database System. I mean i want to create database with my profit and loss, order history etc. Is it possible? If that is possible i just want to create like FTMO web server
hello I have plan to write a very accurate indicator but default objects can only created on the discrete time intervals! for example OBJ_VLINE cannot created between two bars! but I am sure there is a way which I could not find yet because predefined indicators like Fibo time zones can do so! To
Hi MQL5, I not able to view my messages. Error message showing access denied. Please see the attached file for your reference. How can I view back my messages
Hello, I am getting an error. when I hit the "Commit to Storage" button, I am getting the following messages: "2021.01.30 22:03:31.048 Storage folder MQL5.lake.shore/!svn/txr/378-aq/Experts already exists, update it from storage" 2021.01.30 22:03:31.155 Storage commit failed" I have searched
Good news for all members of the MQL5.community: Now more payment systems support www.mql5.com. On mql5.com you now can deposit through the PayPal system. A reverse procedure is not supported yet, but it will appear soon. From your profile, you can go to the PayPal site to transfer money to your...
Dear All, I've subscribe to one signal service and started with $500 Capital, Now my account Balance is $736. I'm receving 0.01 lot size. I want to know how they increase copying lot size? If I want to get 0.02 lot size how much capital i should have in my account? Please guide me how MQL5 calculate
Guys , ı didn' find it how can I write Crossover take profit? Don't want to write *Point or Pips. I wanna use on Ma Crossover, or Stochastic Rsi or BB, ...; Just want to close position or open with Slow Ma over the Fast ma or on stochastic D K crossover. Or Bollinger Up band cross the moving
Hi, I want a code that works at the specified time? For example: at two o'clock ten minutes, send me an alarm (MQL5) Thanks to all
hi everybody i dont have any coding skill at all and now have a problem i need to convert a very short and simple code(just 58 lines) from mql4 to mql5 can anyone help? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Can i use some sort of include files that would allow me to code like im in mql4 using mql5 ? Is this even possible
Hi, I am writing results and other data from Ontester to file like this (made up example see below). This all works fine. But If I use the "Complex Criterion max" as optimization criterion , then I am not able to pass this to/call this from OnTesterDeinit. Is there a way to do that? Thanks for any
If I subscribe to the signals of someone whose funds are 100,000 yen and my account funds are 200,000 yen, will my trading lot be automatically doubled? Thank you very much for your time
Is there some resources available for me to study the warnings in the compiler? I'd like to have the knowledge in interpreting and fix these things. Thank you in advance
Hi guys, a simple question. When I start Meta Editor it seems that it lost all preferences from my last session. No toolbar, no navigator, no toolbox, no status bar ... can you give me a hint how I can configure it so that it starts up like I left it in my last session? Thanks for help ! Niklas
Hi, Meta Tester Agents are only for MT5??? How can I use it for MT4
hi, my balance is much more lower than my signal provider one but i need to increase my lot size in order to be more profitable because my current lot is 0.01 and that's too small for me, my question is if i pick a lower leverage Can i increase my lot size ? or do you have another advice ? thanks
Hello, anyone know how to adjust lot settings in MT4 while using a copy service from MQL5. My signal provider is using .10 Lot size but my MT4 is only entering .01 Lot size and not following the signal provider Lot Size
  Calendar empty.  (7)
Anyone else getting this? Happens regardless of what account I am signed into, suddenly started 1-2 days ago
Hi friends! has anyone successfully downloaded and tested "Candles pattern EA/ test", by Aira. I have tried to have it downloaded and tested more than 30 times to no avail! Could it be there is something I have not done right, or the code doesn't just work well on MT5? However, I succeeded in
anyone know where i can get FTSE on metatrader? thanks
Hi guys, I think, I have found a bug. Issue: - During and after opening a position with Trade.Sell() the tester does not find the symbol information anymore. - After opening a position there is no possibility to close it with Trade.PositionClose(). I attach all the relevant information to analyze
If you upload a library in the marketplace ,for sale or for free ,can it then be used on products sold in this market ? [im seeing an activations count ,hence the question... So ,hypothetically ,if the library has 5 activations ,and the product that uses the library is sold five times does the
Good day. So in the Freelance there is the above developer X, my question is with Projects at the end there is a 33% what does it stand for? I understand the rest but that 33% is a question mark to me
I have subscribed to a signal which has been profiled as a top performing signal, and for days and weeks i have not been getting any returns , no trades etc. What can i do in this case and what precautions do i need to take so i dont land into same problems in future? Regards Kodjo
I am copying a signal provider. His total balance is 2.5K and mine is 2K. He is using a leverage of 200 and i am using 500. he open a trade and his lot size was .05 and the same trade when copied to my profile the lot size is .03 . If i am using a high leverage my lot size should be higher than his
Dear All, A friend of mine would like to copy my trades in his Metatrader Account. Can you please show a way forward how I can share my Metatrader account with him? Thank you in advance