General - page 939

live account lag  (2)
hello i am new to trading and this forum so if there is already a topic about this i apologize for spamming but i have notice something rather interesting. i have been using a EA on both a live account and on demo account at the same time to forward test it and check the results on both of them, the...
Hello everyone I am looking for a trader copier that allows to copy from computer A to computer B - that have 2 different IP Addresses. Is there any program familiar?
I am new to here, and want to ask what is the formula to come up with the loss of -103.65? My buy price is 1.10472 sell price is 1.09973 Diff=0.00499 with 0.2 lot 
its impossible to predict the market 100% of the time, no matter the tactic,but what if the holy grail is really a system that has a good accuracy but also, it tells you when you are losing before big loss, maybe that is the true perfect system
It is really possible? What you think about? It is possible to turn a micro-forex 200$ account into a mid/macro-forex account of 20000$ in one year(or less), and year by new year, growing up, in order to became financially indipentent montly (i.e. withdrawing 1000$ at month from the account, while...
Hey all, Here's my situation, Recently i have made a big loss in USDCAD pair and i'm really wanted to earn back all my loss. Would anyone please recommend some EA for me ? like making 50% / 100% in a month and i will listen to your advise as well. Really appreciate with replies. Thank you Very Much
  Trading Loss  (4)
Why people often lose in forex trading , how do successful people think
Please help me, i don't understand why i still loss when the profit pips is more than stop loss
In trading we assume that trading is a habit that we do or part of our lives. So you will not be in a hurry to analyze or transact. As long as you are not used to doing analysis and making decisions, then you will still "stutter". Your "steps" will falter and you will be bored because you think that...
  Success in Forex  (39   1 2 3 4)
<Spam Removed >
The VPS provided by MQL5 forum is fast and convenient. Is it possible that my EA could be stolen by the hosting provider ?
This post could be considered a “rant”, but I would like to take the opportunity to relay to those that ask similar questions, the difficulty involved in answering such a simple query – “Is it is easy (or difficult) to …?” “Easy” would imply that anyone can do it, but that is obviously not the case...
hi , i would like to know how they come up with their forecast predictions on high impact news or other news on the calendar ? what specifically do they do to work out their forecast predictions ? thank you 
Not sure yet, but I'm planning to study stochastic calculus. I could not find so much info on the Internet. Which language has a library for stochastic calculus/processes? Does MQL have one
  install mt4  (2)
mt4 installation fails
Hello,  I have rented a Signal for Mt4 , but when I try to install in the platform , I get this error message: Can anyone please help me out? thanks!!
Hello, Is there a way that i can change my signal subscription into another account? thanks
Hi , Thanks for your free demo trading account and facility. Other than currency trading, i want to try these techniques in other scrips like other market shares. I want to try it in banking sector like Yes Bank, ICICI bank, infra sector etc. Please guide further to avail the same facility in using...
  EA value  (2)
This is like a survey.How much you are willing to pay for an effective EA ? Are you willing to pay more than a $100 for an EA without a rating or not been tested in a live environment?
Guys, We looked with friends at "Zone Recovery" strategy. It would be simply awesome if some one could code an EA that will do Zone Recovery action to trades we or other EA opens. Here is the strategy in detail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJz4E7VyeSw&feature=youtu.be Would love to hear from...
  Renko Charts  (1)
I need a renko chart that would work on MQL5 VPS. I must be able to add an EA to it and then move it to MQL5 VPS. Thanks
Can someone advice me or give link to website where it is described, how to read information from e-mail or sms by means of MQL4/5. For example, I received information-signal to my e-mail and EA automatically open/close position. Thx.
if anybody have any details about this oscillator ,please share for mt5 version. for reference, there is a thread in library called aroon oscillator.
I'm legally blind and need a little help. FOREX.com has an MT4 release that is configured to have an aquamarine MarketWatch background.  The text foreground  is blue or red based on the realtime state of the pair. This color combination is nearly impossible for me to read.  I've used MT4 with a...
Hi, is there a website or forum where to get weekly forecasts for currency pairs in a clear overview? Best regards
Hi does anyone know where I can find a good data feed for MT5? I have been using the AMP futures feed and it leaves large gaps of data missing Thanks for any help!
  SVK  (3)
Hi. Is here somebody from Slovakia in this forum? Tomas.
  Slippage  (6)
Hello  I had a problem with slippage between me and signal broker in extreme situation (open 2-3 position in 1-3s) slippage is between 2-4 min. I rent VPS from MT4 platform and I have exactly the same problem. I think when the platform check the open position between me and signal provider every...
if an ea have strategy like this: multi currency pair calculation, and can determine the strength of currency and choose the best CHART and Currency Pair to trade on it , and this EA need to run only on one chart (no matter which currency pair , the ea and its strategy choose the best) 1- can do...