General - page 940

hello, i`m finding the (price) vertical scale very frustrating to read easily in metatrader5 charts. the scale seems to change with each increment. is there a way to fix the pip count between increments? Say 10 pips or 50 pips per jump? (I can do this in another fx software but not in metatrader).
Hi guys, Not sure if I can ask questions in here regarding the use of the MT5 platform or if this is only for developers etc. But I'll ask anyway... I am new to MT5 and Im scratching my head where to start. I have read through the user manual, and have created a demo account with MetaQuotes-Demo. I...
Hello every one, Good day Hope any one would guide referring to a provider who provides a back test data with news. Thanks
  New to Coding need a little Help  (34   1 2 3 4)
So I made an EA solely for entries a couple weeks ago and now I'm looking to turn my robot to fully automated my problem here is I'm getting error now with TotalNooforders() with my code now when I applied an exit strategy using RSI.  Please can someone help me here's the codeextern    int...
A sabot to the terminal?! There is quite a few systems with multiple screens, e.g. Elder's 3 screens, which many people are familiar with. Watching its work for months online or running it in 3 versions of the terminal and matching the correct TF is not nice... So, what if we add an opportunity to
ArrayCopy(PeriodHigh, High, 0, i+5, 25);double Max = ArrayMaximum(PeriodHigh, 0, WHOLE_ARRAY); I want to select a period of 5 days before the current day in an array. Then after that I want to know what is the highest value of that given period. Somehow though, my code doesn't quit work the way I...
  error send arrow  (1)
Good afternoon, I have this code, inserted in an EA, and I wanted it, whenever I comply, the rule of a signal, with an arrow, only that it fulfills the signal, once up and once down, and does not come anymore Arrows int APTO_10 = 1; int APTO_101=1; if (Seconds() != 0){         APT_10 =0;...
Hello This MT4 indicator is Linda Bradford Raschke 3/10 Oscillator. So it is an oscillator that plots the difference between a 3 period and a 10 period simple moving average as a histogram, with a 16 period simple moving average of the 3/10 plotted as a line. I would like assistance to make the 16...
Hello! May I know if i can have Push Notifications for my Trade Executions, Stop Losses and Take Profits from MT4 without having to Turn on my Computer 24/7?  Push Notifications are great for me but to have my MT4 platform turned on 24/7 (ie my computer) is not very ideal. Appreciate anyone's help!
  EA on MT4  (7)
hi,i rent an EA, then i launch it using MT4 and a vps , it works normally. Can I manage this EA from another computer without reinstall?? thanks
Hi, I am trying to login with command line by : terminal64.exe /config:path\config\start.ini start.ini : [Common] Login=12345 Password=xxxxx MT4 is still always launched with login prompt. How could I login and launch mt4 without having the login prompt pop-up? Thank you 
  Scalping  (107   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I have started to try scalping, the results in three days are not bad, but I would like to hear from people who are scalping or have tried it. Write any tips or recommendations, share your experiences
who can give me a code to allow EA to trade more than one pair but not identical pair. For example, it should allow only one per pair but can take up 
  Blank windows  (1)
Hi can somebody please help here I'm confused..i added my live account on MT4 and all the windows are blank, i havent made any deposit becouse first i wanted to how does real account looks like. I was expectind to see 0.00 balance but every thing is blank including a chart window. please help.
I use to backtest with mt4, tickdata suite and get 99% modelling quality. Now i'm stuck with MT5 at this stage and i cannot backtest anything. because i dont have history data before April 2017 and no more than 50% of quality I tried with MT5 supplied by ICmarket and MT5 from metaquotes server. Is...
Hello, I would like to communicate too in Portuguese language with participants MQL5Comunnity. Thanks
When comparing brokers, we tend to only check the difference in commission and spread. However, certain brokers just use slippage as the loophole since it is harder to detect. Below picture is a log for a broker, very famous for offering tight spread and no commission, but as you can see, USDJPY
Hello, I am looking to start a website for a university. This website will include all the information about that university. It will also contain videos of latest happenings in college. We will also start a online education program as well. So it will contain all the study material in video format
Dear all, I'm subscribed to a signal and would like to mimic their lot size, but when the trade executes its always at 0.01 lot size. How do I trade at the same lot size please? Thanks
hi, im using a vps, and go to purchesed and then clikc install but NOTHING heppend, no error nothing tell me please what i should do
hi guys, I appreciate that you took time to read this. the problem is that i am new in mql5 coding , i know a lot in mql4, but in mql5 i am not able to make the SL trailing, I have an EA which works on mql5, the EA does trail SL for loosing trade as well as profiting trade, but i cannot change the
[Deleted]
  BUG ?  (6)
I have an EA from 2016 that write to file csv quotes from all symbols in Market Watch. It worked ok for year till few weeks, and suppose that this is from update? If I have 3 symbols in market watch - EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURCAD it writes some other symbols. The unwanted Symbols are hidden, but when try...
Hello I have tried to copy a signal Provider * From the different broker than me. It is showing me that I am connected to him, Via MQL5 on his Signal Page and Via My own MetaTrader4 Still when he take trades, I don't get them, why is that
Hi,  Anyone did created a script to get forex data such as this site I only need to retrieve such data from a MT4 and display this on real time on a website. Thanks Rob
  MT5 cann't login and register  (29   1 2 3)
MT5 cann't login and register.
  Course forex  (34   1 2 3 4)
What are the reasons one should pay for a forex course ? Whereas in some cases, good strategies are used for trading and poorly taught strategies.
I'm considering a signal on here, but the signal provider uses a cent account. The balance for the cent account is around 30k USD, and the account I want to use is more like $300. How will the signal correlate the lot sizes? The signal provider told me that the minimum I need is $100-150, but I'm
Hi There, I am testing my EA using Strategy Tester (mq4) and I get 0 when I try get ASK/BID of the Symbol on the Market Watch. My EA is only getting those values when that Symbol is the one open on chart, but somehow I need to be able to get the values into my currently opened Symbol chart which is...
In a single order, what is the maximum order size that can be executed by retail broker? Is there any such thing imposed by retail brokers? If there is ... is there any way to learn it from my terminal?
hi i have demo account on Al trade platform  after 3 months >> altrade disable my account  please there is any way to re activate it ?