General - page 941

Hello, if I run MT5 in hedging mode, is it possible to close a position partially? If yes, can it be done within terminal or can this be done with a script or an EA? Thanks a lot, Alex
Dear MT lovers, I use an Windows 2012 Server Amazon AWS instance to run EA, but constantly I am running out of disk space. My workaround is manually delete hcc files from < 2016 year and I have to do this twice a week on average. Nowadays my instance is for free (12 months Amazon trial with 30GB HD...
Welcome Championship  https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/192255/page56 This monitoring  https://view.new10.top/en/contest/3
Hi everyone,  I am struggling to get the VPS on MT4 running properly. I have followed all the steps explained on various articles in mql5.  The problem is that after following the steps I should be seeing the following where it shows status is 'on':  And also this screen:  according to the following...
hi friends, please i need help, i need an indicator to act as : 1) a trend identifier for acting as a filter to neglect the reversed trades carried out by my other signal indicators. and i want it with these characteristics: 1) not repainting. 2) a leading indicator not lagging. 3) it isnot directly
  mt4 available in spain  (16   1 2)
Until July i used mt4 with broker markets.com but they don't use anymore this platform, saying that it's because of new CNMV rules and that it will be the same for all bokers in Spain before end o year? Someone knows something? I'm thinking to change of broker but if in 2 months I have the same...
My signal is not working.  I am getting the above error message but when I look on the mql5 site under my subscriptions it says that it is active.  I should add that I have the Virtual Hosting from within MT4.  When I try and synchronise my subscribed signal from within MT4 to the virtual hosting I...
Hi Everyone, I have a trendline that is already drawn moving upward on chart. I need to get the price value for this trendline for the current candle time as candles get formed going forward. How can I programmatically get the value on the trend line for my current candle time? ObjectGetValueByShift...
Hi Please can sombody tel me the name and how the link of this indicator in oder to download?
  MT5 Not Working  (1)
My Metatrader 5 is not working when I'm online. When it launches it quickly closes but when I'm offline it doesn't close itself. Any help?
i created a robot and when  back tested it, where the trades began it made like 100 sell trades at the start , then no more trades were made. Any help will be appreciated. IF you know of a function or a piece of code to fix this issue kindly reply. Thank you!!!! 
  USDCAD signal  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
A classic reversal point. Double tap at 1.2412 under numbers 1 and 2, under number 3 - it was not profitable for the big player to break the upward figure. Nearest target 1.3160
Hi There Can anybody recommend a UK based VPS with a 0.2ms latency
Is it necessary to tick "Enable realtime signal subscription" when using a VPS? Because there seems to be some copying errors, since both the my terminal and the VPS copies the signal. If it's not necessary then how can I use the built in stop loss? "Stop if equity is less than x USD". Does the...
Could anyone care to explain a phenomenon what i encounter regularly among the signal providers ? Often I see signal providers open several trades of the same lotsize AT THE SAME TIME only to close them litterally AT THE SAME TIME again . What is the added value of opening 10 trades of 0.01 instead
Does anyone know if there is a way of getting the spread history for different Brokers. Last night I watched the spread on a leading Broker and on the rollover the spread increased by a factor of 25-30. Brokers use this to stop you out. Having a spread history tick by tick would be of great help in...
  How and where to set up a hedge fund?  (155   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Share your thoughts, please
Hi all. Question for those who advertise with Yandex Direct . I've been advertising for 7 years - everything was OK. But then today I got a message that all the ads were rejected. The keywords are only on their programs, like 1 click trading panel, deal copier and so on. Today came some kind of
The New Order icon is disabled and trading is disabled.  How do I fix that?
Hi, can I check if we can change MT4 parameter e.g. EA parameter using command line after MT4 is launched and running? Thank you
  3-10 Oscillator  (9)
Hello I am looking for oscillator that is the difference between a 3 and 10 period simple moving average , with a 16-period simple moving average of the 3/10
hello, i`m finding the (price) vertical scale very frustrating to read easily in metatrader5 charts. the scale seems to change with each increment. is there a way to fix the pip count between increments? Say 10 pips or 50 pips per jump? (I can do this in another fx software but not in metatrader).
Hi guys, Not sure if I can ask questions in here regarding the use of the MT5 platform or if this is only for developers etc. But I'll ask anyway... I am new to MT5 and Im scratching my head where to start. I have read through the user manual, and have created a demo account with MetaQuotes-Demo. I...
Hello every one, Good day Hope any one would guide referring to a provider who provides a back test data with news. Thanks
  New to Coding need a little Help  (34   1 2 3 4)
So I made an EA solely for entries a couple weeks ago and now I'm looking to turn my robot to fully automated my problem here is I'm getting error now with TotalNooforders() with my code now when I applied an exit strategy using RSI.  Please can someone help me here's the codeextern    int...
A sabot to the terminal?! There is quite a few systems with multiple screens, e.g. Elder's 3 screens, which many people are familiar with. Watching its work for months online or running it in 3 versions of the terminal and matching the correct TF is not nice... So, what if we add an opportunity to
ArrayCopy(PeriodHigh, High, 0, i+5, 25);double Max = ArrayMaximum(PeriodHigh, 0, WHOLE_ARRAY); I want to select a period of 5 days before the current day in an array. Then after that I want to know what is the highest value of that given period. Somehow though, my code doesn't quit work the way I...
  error send arrow  (1)
Good afternoon, I have this code, inserted in an EA, and I wanted it, whenever I comply, the rule of a signal, with an arrow, only that it fulfills the signal, once up and once down, and does not come anymore Arrows int APTO_10 = 1; int APTO_101=1; if (Seconds() != 0){         APT_10 =0;...