General - page 934

Hi, I need help. I like to use Push notification. So, every time that I need to create a new alert, I need change Action from sound to notification. Besides that, I like to use no expiration, and I need change it too. Can I set it default values? thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi, im working on 2 time frames the 1 minute chart and the 30 minutes chart, instead of going back and forth between them, i need an indicator that shows the 30 minutes histogram in numbers on the 1 minute chart, but then when the histogram reaches "Zero" it stops counting and leaves the "zero"...
Ciao a tutti, Io uso l'azione a prezzo e volevo sapere che sei il mago degli indicatori se hai un pannello o un indicatore che mi dice se una candela si rompe in giù o in giù in tutti i tempi che ho usato per utilizzare cruscotti diversi in passato ma non ho trovato Beh, avevano troppe informazioni
Hi, I'm downloading some pricedata from Tickstory Lite and am wondering about the difference in instrument that both refers to Gold. (Google didn't solve it for me) XAUUSD Gold (Forex) and AUCMDUSD (Gold Commodity) Of course I will check with Tickstory but first wanted to check with the greatest
Asking for advice Trading system In tf5 Thank You
[Deleted]
Can a Seller charge the subscription fee weekly as opposed too monthly?
I'm new to Trading Forex and looking into starting my own business. I'd like to know from experienced Traders; does anyone have experience/opinions on using systems such as MYOB, Pronto or Xero, etc for keeping track of their trading profits & losses, assorted equipment/business assets? i.e. is
To subscribe a free signal do we need to load funds on Mql5 account first ?
  Market signals  (2)
1.  How do I review a market product? 2.  How do I contact the author to make a request?
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to change a font used in MQL4 Editor, but only few of installed in my pc are displayed in font options? Can someone help fix this?
Hi guys,      Actually I'm not expert in mql4 language but  really need to create an indicator or EA that can count how many times the price go up and how many times go down above and under a given levels (level1 and level0).  In this example the price go up 1 time above Level1 and 3 times below...
Can people list any brokers (NOT IBs) that use only <> liquidity. Thanks guys. David.
Hi, unfortunately I'm not a programmer and I have this indicator where it inserts an arrow each time there are 4 consecutive candles, but I would like the indicator to only display the last counting arrow. It's possible? Thank you #property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_color1...
[Deleted]
What exectly happens when my account's leverage is diffrent than signal's leverage? Are trades made with signal's leverage?
  Notifications assistance!  (13   1 2)
Hi all, I want to get Trade notifications on my phone aka Stop Loss, Take Profit and Trade Execution. However, do i need to have my MT4 platform program on 24/7? If so, what if i selected Email Notifications instead? Will i need to have my MT4 platform program on 24/7 too? Thank you so much in...
  Freelance's new design!  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
A simple question: who likes the new Freelance
I remember someone posted a simple code(MQL II) to close all open/pending orders prior to closing of the MT server on Friday. Can you post that code once again? Thanks.
I'm wondering if there are plans to implement a watchlist system? Also, I would like to import my own data. Is this at all possible
Dear All, Maybe this topis was already mentioned in this forum, please excuse me. I created the EA scripts which depends on three factors/variable. I'd like to test it with strategy tester with different values of factors/variables. What I need? I need to run it repetitively with different values of...
I am currently writing an EA for a fee for someone that I don't know, and my wife is worried that if it goes wrong and he losses lots of money because the EA malfunctions he could sue me! Does anyone know if it is possible to be sued in this situation, and is there some sort of disclaimer I can add...
Yes, sure (for developers ONLY) but not for customers because some tasks are very simple as 10$, Yes, sure (for both, Customers & Developers), No, Never. And it decreased the jobs quantity (affected negatively on both developers & customers), It should be totally changed to be by hour as worth of...
hi, this morning there has been an autorization to mql5.com, while I was sleeping. I don't know how have this ocurred, I logged to the mql5 comunity yesturday at night, but not during the morning and I didn't logged to the mt5 at all, does this mean that someone else is logging to mt5 with my...
Hello All, I am using an indicator which is download for MQL5 market through iCustom. I am getting an error 4802 : cannot load custom indicator. Kindly suggest me an idea how we can resolve? I have tried many things : 1.We have tried to call indicator through iCustom() by changing the location of...
hi im new on forex but i have a good strategy :) i would love to find somebody who helps me to set the right parameters for it :) thats it :) and later let it code to an EA by freelance and if he/she wants to work on it together. please contact me if you are interested :) im very new on forex and i
Habe ein Probem mit meinem EA und zwar basiert es auf 4 Moving Avergages. Er funktioniert eigentlich super bis auf einen Punkt und zwar: Wenn der EA ein buySignal bekommt kauft er eine position genau so wie er sollte und behaltet diese bis der Takeprofit von 100 Punkten erreicht ist oder der Stop...
can you do a big difference between stop loss and take profit at brokers platforms? lets say take profit 20 pips stop loss 500 pips ? kind regards
Hello guys, the following function that I created should draw a green line if the "[i] n-1 [/ i]" candle is less than the average and if the candle [i] n [/ i] is greater than the average (in other words, if the average cuts from below to above the candle) and on the contrary a red line if the "[i]...
Hi ,     When i debug mql5 program , i cannot break in OnTick Function .And i can define break point in OnInit & OnDeinit and it can break .      but when i set break point in OnTick function , it can be set , but cannot break in .      Can somebody provide information for it ?
Hi there, I struggle to opening 5 positions at the price for examples Currency apir USD/CHF to appear 5 times at the same price. I don't know how to do thata, please any ideas guys, thanks