General - page 931

I code in mt4 before, I want to learn MT5 code for several times but all failed. The code below is my another try. It will work in MT4 I am sure about it, but in MT5 it show nothing graphic. I just want draw something on the chart. Could any tell me what's wrong with my code. I have already put data
Suggest sparring conditions - holding times etc... We will make the general rules. You can start today, prerequisite is to open a new sparring account. Good luck to everyone. Monitoring accounts of the participants . Enthusiasts organize a championship! I would like to participate . № Championship
For Good signal copy trade its better instant execution account or market floating spread account, taking consideration spread price is the same or close ?
I've been using a signal provider with mixed results. The problem I have is when I close a trade, it is automatically reopened. Is there any way to stop this from happening but still have the signal trades come through on mt4
[Deleted]
Dear Administration. Please introduce the possibility for merchants to generate individual and generic promo codes for in-market purchases. This system to attract and stimulate sales works all over the world. Strange that it is still not available here. This will increase overall sales and overall
Hi! The following code demonstrates the issue. Objects are created but OnChartEvent function is never called. If somebody knows why it should not work or how to make it work please help me. long ID;int count=0;double Price1;datetime Time1 = D'2017.10.26 00:00:00';int OnInit()  {   ID =...
  Solved the 'forex mystery'.  (251   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
It turns out that price does not go to or from levels. It goes where it goes. So, we don't need to look much at D1, H4. Just on them you can set the landmarks. The movement starts on M5, M15, M30. I.e. it is not necessary to build any direct channels, resistances, supports, etc. It's all rubbish
Which states: "The market price takes into account all the factors affecting it according to the law of supply and demand, and in order to forecast it it is necessary and sufficient to have data on its change over time" (Rhea , Robert. Dow Theory,- New York; Barrons, 1932. and Greiner, P. and H. C
  New release?  (2)
Hi, is there a new release of the mt4? After updating win fall creator sometimes my mt4 locks up and I have to perform a forced shutdown.
Hello CopyClose and CopyOpen return bad result after close and reopen metatrader5 I am comparing two copyclose with same parameters and I receive different result from this functions; My Code: double iClose1[1],iClose2[1];CopyClose(_Symbol,PERIOD_MN1,date,1,iClose1);CopyClose(_Symbol,PERIOD_MN1,date...
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I dont know about some MT4 features. I would like to know if there's a way to get the trade and account history fields via some API or coding. I need to get these data to tell a user to stop all operations if it reached the daily goal. Is there a documentation or...
  vps  (8)
por que mi vps no quiere hacer el movimiento correctamente a otra cuenta ?
In this thread wishes and acknowledgements are accepted for the topic "Answers to newcomers in pictures "
Hello Traders, Can anyone recommend any good Tablet for trading?? I use mt4 and mostly use camarilla macd indicator which can be downloaded from the internet. So because of my new job I am away from my Pc. I have a Ipad but as u know u can only use the app with the inbuilt stuff. So is there any
I copy a trader (micro account $ 500) with my standard account of $ 50, he opens the position of 1 lot micro but in my account nothing happens, what's the problem, help me
Do you still keep your eyes open for the price movement of same direction of your stopped out order, or you forget everything and start over?
  Clear history  (1)
I openned a position but had to close metatrader and i close the position manually directly trough my broker account.Now the metatrader doesn't recognize the fact that the position is close. The position was closed one week ago but the position is still recognized in metatrader. How i delete it???
  Volume Menu  (1)
Hi All newbie here Can anyone explain what volume means in Metatrader.....I have attached a picture with an arrow indicating what Volume I am talking about, since the answers seem to vary. Some suggesting price changes which I think is odd considering it has a drop down menu that you select from
[Deleted]
I apologize for "ranting". 
Hi, I'm looking for a way to lock my MT4/MT5 such that my subscribed members only have access so long as they are subscribed. My website has a MySQL database. Therefore, I need a mechanism where a user enters a username and password to access the .ex4/.ex5 file where the said username and password
[Deleted]
  Delete a signal?  (1)
Hello to all.Can anyone guide me on deleting one of my signals please?
hello I'm new and I got a account with capital market and there is a option for a managed account, I was wondering if someone can tell me more about this and where I can find a manager
Hello Everyone, Please help to identify what is the name of this indicator at the bottom windows?  Much thanks.
  Best withdrawal  (10)
Hi, I wanted to understand which of the three methods suggested by MQL5 to withdraw their funds advised as the cheapest, I understand that the PAYPAL method is the best because you pay only 2%, while with epayments there are monthly costs of the mastercard.
Hi friends. I need your help about one case. I try to code some MT4 expert advisor in which i use iOpen(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,0). The problem is that in 00:07 hour iOpen give me data from previous day. Is that normal, and if yes in what time i can take correct data for current day? Thank you in advance...
How can I run 2 MT accounts at the same time? (Same Windows) Thank you
Is it possible to create a simple pop-up GUI to appear when you apply a trading bot to your chart before it runs. For example: The GUI would allow the trader to: - modify their risk/reward, - modify % risked per trade  - disable the bot if x% of their account increases/decreases by the start of the...
I was doing great backtesting a strategy in MT4, OANDA demo account then then for an unknown reason, it just stopped taking trades during the backtesting.  I didn't change my code, but I was Optimizing. Anyone know what's happening here and how to get it to work properly again?
i ned to know how can i down load an expert advisor for demo testing from the market ..  thanks for you all