General - page 756

MT5 build 2009. Just try following code: void OnStart() {  string real_number = "4.467916942e9";  //double d_amount = StringToDouble(real_number);  double d_amount = 4.467916942e9;  ulong l_amount = (ulong)d_amount;  printf("amount: %s, %f, %u", real_number, d_amount, l_amount);  d_amount =...
I want to use price data from other source (not Metaquotes) in order to do the backtest in Metatrader 5. I know in MT4 is possible, it possible to import data in MT5 for later use? Thanks!
Hello there, I don't know why my XAUUSD(4H) candles start at 1,5,9,13,17 rather than 0,4,8,12 etc. My Broker is HotForex(EU). As I've heard, it should start at 0-4-8-12,16,20  like currency pairs but for me it starts at 1,5,9... This issue is just for Gold and Silver Why My XAUUSD 4H starts with 1...
Hello, How do I set my EA to auto select the lot size based on the account balance. for example my risk reward ratio is 10% of the account size and my target is 50 pips per trade. if the account size is $1000 I would trade with 0.2 lot size. if balance is $200 I trade with 0.04 and so on. Someone...
Hi. I am having difficulty subscribing to a signal because MT4 takes forever to process a payment. I've reinstalled but the problem continues... I'm using my broker's MT4. Paypal is no faster, and last time when I used a debit card, my funds were deducted but the process was not completed so I did...
[Deleted]
Gooday everyone. I have a question for programmers/coder's. Let's say I ask someone to program an expert advisor for me, and the expert advisor places a buy trade on EURUSD of 0.01 lot size, with a take profit of 50 pips, and buystop of the same lot size but different take profit, about 100 pips at...
In viewing the following programming, I need it to:1. Determine the first CLOSED Martingale trade since the last profit that has first attained PeakLots (the highest lots  allowed via a user setting), save its Ticket and TYPE (Buy or Sell) in a variable set, PRINT THAT INFO (ONCE-only, if possible)...
hi guys, my question: what is the trick to ea's to make them last, is it indicators or something else.  tnx
I want my money back. I can't figure how to do all this so total useless :(
I'm providing signal for 4 people, and they told me they haven't the option to choose the best virtual platform the way is instructed in the VPS help video. The only option is the server in New York, no other option to choose among the best latency to our brokerage.  Question: When the VPS video...
Tonight I met the problem: As soon as I open a position(both manually or with EA),it will be closed automatically right away(I have enough fund and I opened minimal size)!!! I used Metatrade4(desktop version) to trade. later, I log out and log in. My account operated right about one hour and the...
Добрый день. Цвет фона графика. Код такой не работает корректно. Функция Печать корректно выводится по таймеру. А график меняет цвет только по тику. Должна быть какая-то функция, которая обновляет график. Видимо она обновляется только при приходе тика. Можете подсказать? Код представлен ниже .....
Hi,    I have an EA that is feed with a file wich need to be extracted from internet every day from a web site. To do this mannualy I need to click on a button in this site and the file is downloaded (picture bellow), but I would like to do this automatically, Using WebRequest() https://www.mql5...
any one who knows how to get tic data on my MT4 
I use mt4 platform. I am facing a problem regarding 1000 period moving average line. I inserted simple moving average from indicators and put the period to 1000 but the moving average line is not filling the whole screen of the chart. it is just covering some of the candles. i have attached a
Hello All, I need the dataset for major currency pairs for the research purposes. Any lead in this direction would be really appreciated.  Thanks!!
[Deleted]
Hi, I need DAX M1 quotes for 3-4 years. 
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                          Pending orders DOWN.mq5 |//|                              Copyright © 2017, Vladimir Karputov |//|                                           http://wmua.ru/slesar/...
Hi This url failed to work, can someone confirm or provide a new one please? Thank you
I have considered it opportune to open a new one to expose the pros and cons of MT4 versus MT5, and why I consider MT5 to be better. Basically, MT5 has many more interesting features that help in trading, and MT4 has too many limitations in my opinion. Let's cite some of them below.       MT5 is...
[Deleted]
Hello! Is there a way to make Metatrader 5 read\voice a particular quote each 1-2 minutes?
  EA job repayment  (7)
Hello, i posted a job to get a profitable EA, i got one with good back test results, i handed over payment to the Developer and now the EA is not even close to profitability, the developer is not responding my msgs since one week. what should i do?
  New Trader  (3)
Is there any place to ask question or video for a totally brand new person about where to start after watching countless hours of Youtube about charts and trading?
how to change the starting capital in Webaterminal MT4? I'm in a demo account to practice. I want to trade with 2K rather than 1OK because it's more my reality. How to change this capital from 10K to 2K? I can't find it in MT4. Many thanks for your information, have a good day, good translation...
Service Desk Not Found? They removed that feature?
hi im start learning programming EA. i have a simple EA. i want the EA go offline mode after OPEN a trade for a while. it's better if any function that EA can wait for xx time/bar then start working again. if not, EA must be start manually by user is no problem. any one can help ? what code i...
  FFcal  (4)
I have been using an indicator for some time now, but this morning when I started my MT4 I constantly received this message FFCal Error: File download incomplete! Please can someone tell how to fix this. I have uninstalled and re-installed MT4 and the indicators. Thanks
I have been having trouble registering as a seller. However, the support here seems to be non-existent. It's been close to a year now and still no help! 
Does anyone know how to plot dash line like this? I don't want drawing object, I need indicator_plots. Thanks.
Bonjour à tous et toutes, Est-ce que je peux copier un signal qui travaille sur MT5 alors que je suis en MT4? et ce, sans complications ? Merci d'avance Max