General - page 375

Is it possible to put the price value in the foreground scale price witheout a H_Line Object? Like you can see below. Or, is it possible to hide the line of the H_Line object and keep only the price value
  suspend signals  (2)
If the signals suspend? Open positions can be closed by the signal provider or not
enum ENUM_SG_PROFITSTATUS { a =1, b=2, c=3, d=4, e=5, }; void testbbb() { ENUM_SG_PROFITSTATUS pf; ZeroMemory(pf); switch(pf) { case 0: break; default: break; } } Run Code,then Error: '0' - cannot convert enum
hello guys. I got a situation that when my EA open new order, Order Open Price will sort in Array. However, when order closed, that Open Price still in Array(e.g BuyOrderOpenPrice[0]). I tried ArrayRemove, ArrayFill, ArrayResize etc, but not work. Does anyone know how to clear array memory after
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, April the 2nd, 2021. The update provides improvements and fixes based on the feedback we have received after the previous MetaTrader 5 build 2860 release : Terminal: Fixed a bug which caused updated MQL5 standard programs to be copied to
Found a new bug, I think? I'm using 2 EAs, with 2 different Magic number on a same pair. Both EAs are using Martingale position sizing. However, when my EA1 had a loss, my EA2 is opened with a Martingale factor on the last closed position on my EA1. Example: -EA1 trade 1 lot and hit my SL. -EA2
hello just topped up funds via PayPal, the money is taken down from paypal, but on the mql5 website i got this error and money not showing up in funds on my profile. how long does usually take for the money to arrive
Hi, I have been trying to login to MQL5 community from the MT4 platform several times on different days, but I am unable to get through ( but login from www.mql5.com website is working fine.) After checking message from the Journal tab, the errors are as follows - MQL4 Market: failed to get a list
  MT5 tools issue  (3)
Hi, For some reason, after using some drawing tools like draw rectangle, trendline, or fibonacci, after I close my mt5, they all erase themselves. Why is that happening? I don't remember this happening in the past. Is there some setting to stop this? I thought it was a one time thing so I went
Hello Everyone, I got a MT5 EA and when I put it to strategy test. I found that it generates random profit sometimes. The EA use the strategy with a random entry by market price that could be controlled by the trade starting time. The EA does not rely on any particular indicator. In this example
I'll tell you right away that I've never intentionally agitated a customer to make a deal past freelance. T.k. I want to work with guarantees, then I require 100% prepayment or, as an alternative, the conclusion of an order for freelance without regard to commission (the amount of zzzaz not
[Deleted]
I want to change my username and name display, please help me how to do it
I am using SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE) to calculate the loss in account currency. In USD account it works fine other then Volatility 75 index (100X more for USD account). For EUR account it don't work at all. Please let me know if this is right thing for this purpose or any
How is it possible that the balance line can change without the deposit value changing in strategy tester
Hello, as stated in the Subject is there a way to receive the error descriptions ( https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/errorswarnings/errorcodes ) of GetLastError()? I also would like to use Trade Server Return Codes but I have no idea how to use/receive them in the code. Is anyone having an
Please help me to correct spelling and grammar errors in my input panel of the expert advisor system
hi every one i'm trying to make a fibbo retracement with 10 level but it do not create level 10 at all this is my code: double PercLevels[10]= {0.382,0.500,0.618,0.786,0.88,1.27,1.5,1.61,2.00,2.61}; void OnStart () { //--- Fibonacci_Retracement( 0 ,Obj_Name, 0 , iTime ( NULL , 0 , 10 )
My indicator is customized with signal and alert, when placed in larger chart times, it doesn't work, nor does it show up on the chart... has this happened to you
Hello my frinds . I Have big problem . Description for Up picture : When the line is made, it does not give me its Angle twice. One in that OnInt (). One in that OnTick (). The third time a new price tick appears, it returns the correct value. What is wrong ? Why not turn the angle the first time
Kindly can someone guide me on how to unregister a signal previously registered on signals page
how to be development in frelance
[Deleted]
Is there any way to stop following a signal temporarily (and possibly close all open orders) before important news (*, **, ***) comes out
Hi.. i have copied one of the signal trader, then my equity is above than the signal trade owner but my copy lot cant be the same Signal Provider's lot: 0.02 / 0.03 / 0.05 my trade lot : 0.01 / 0.01 / 0.02 somebody can give me solution why my account cant copy the trader master's lots how can i
PositionGetString ( POSITION_SYMBOL , _Symbol ) returns error "no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call", but PositionGetString ( POSITION_SYMBOL ) == _Symbol works fine. First attempt should work according to documentation . Am I missing something? Thanks in advance
Hello, I am a learner and have been practicing on how to create EAs . However I have encountered a problem where my EA /alert system is being removed from the chart immediately after loading. Can someone explain to me what could be the problem. PS. I have tried similar code with different RSI or ADX
hello I am from Iran. Why can't I register on the site as a freelancer
Hi everyone i try to make a fibbo with 10 level but it only show 9 of 10 and doesn't make the 10th at all could someone help me? double PercLevels[ 10 ]={ 0.382 , 0.502 , 0.618 , 0.786 , 0.88 , 1.27 , 1.5 , 1.61 , 2.00 , 2.61 }; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
I'm finding MQL5/MetaEditor5 (build 3020) is pretty inconsistent on some things. I'd say I can rely on the ALT-G "Go to Definition" feature to work maybe half the time in MQL5. In 4 it would always work unless I'd supremely screwed up the code somehow. I could code calls in 4 to a function that had
Hello, I have published an EA in the market a few months ago. Now i am trying to upload and update, but it seems i can not, because "file version needs to be higher than prev version".  Does anyone know the format of the file, that is needed? I tried several combinations, but none working . Thanks...