General - page 753

I purchase the EA ... and tried every other way to install in the MT4 terminal. Before that I logged into both the TRADER terminal as well to MQL5 Community. I needed the help urgently.
Hi Members, I am newbie in forex, and while reading about the industry; I came accross some adverts about robots for binary options trade. Is this really?  Is anyone aware of these robots and do they work for sure? Can you suggest one if you are exact? And, please share how it works if it's not a...
Please please help me. I bought an EA last month and the seller does not respond to my messages so I experimented the EA (wrong move I know). I know it's a lot and it's very weird. I am a beginner and I don't even know if this is the right place to post this, I just need someone to help me with...
I am sorry to have to break the news to you but because you like your broker for all kinds of justifiable reasons is not the greatest reason why you should trust them and leave up all your future earnings entirely in their hands. Trading is about managing risks and those who manage risks very well
Hi all!  I'm trying to do A backtest of an EA with more than one pair. In this case I use a custom indicator via iCustom and every time I call the handle the indicator is added to the chart and I end up with the same indicator 100 times. This does not happens in the regular EA. Any idea of why this...
I initially test my code by creating an indicator to display over charts (primarily daily charts) showing entry and exit points and colored lines to indicate profits vs losses.  I use the Open / High / Low / Close to make estimates of where my trades will enter and exit.  Now I'm testing my code in...
See attached image. Expected bahavior: Tick value copied from source symbol = 5 USD.
Hi guys, I have connected my MT4 terminal to a MQL5 trading signal. The signal unfortunately produces profits on some pairs and losses on others. Therefore I want to limit the symbols that my MT4 terminal allows trades on. Do you guys know how I can limit the symbols my EA connected MT4 terminal can...
I am trying desperately to start my arrows from right lower corner, but MQL is insisting on referring all to CORNER_LEFT_UPPER... //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Script program start...
Hello! I'm trying to make a system based on 3 SMA. I want to take a trade if all 3 SMA are pointing in the same direction (up or down), but I'm struggling on how to represent that in a code. I thought that it might be a good idea using a % change and set a bias, so if all the values are above the...
  tick window  (1)
tick window has change from a vertical position by each chart to an horizontal window above all charts would like to change position of tick back to original setting of tick chart at side of chart
  Yelp  (1)
Hi There, how can i make below script to buy from second same bar but not from first ? double Buy1_1 = iClose (NULL, 0, Current + 0); double Buy1_2 = iClose(NULL, 0, Current + 1); double Sell1_1 = iClose(NULL, 0, Current + 0); double Sell1_2 = iClose(NULL, 0, Current + 1); THANKS
Is there a way in the metatrader to get circumference values for the price action chart??
  Scalping EA  (1)
Hi everyone, someone could suggest me a simple, performing and reliable EA for Scalping and intra-day Forex operations? Thanks Alberto
HI, I'm subscribed to a signal and I had an open position of 0.05 for days with that signal. Now today suddenly 0.02 of the position was closed without me doing anything or the signal changing or closing anything.  The entry in logs was: Signal - local position [] volume exceeds the signal one [],...
  Expert Advsi  (2)
Trying to make an expert advisor with zigzag indicator but it is not working properly! The code is as follows.Please let me know if you have alternative solutions in mq4.  extern int StartHour = 9;extern double Lots=1;extern int TakeProfit=40;extern int StopLoss=40;input int depth=12;input int...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, If i buy a indicator in full on this site, will the source code be available as well?
i have remove program and restarted a number of i have attempted to use different sign on with changes to the download yet when i sign back on same chart out line occurs thanks
Hey there I'd be very grateful if someone could be so kind as to talk me through how to use the ATR, preferably in a way that I could understand. I have watched video after video on YouTube, but I just can't for the life of me, understand how I would go about using it. I am...
Hello,I have big problem when creating in Metatrader 5 for Android new Order - I can't see total value of this order that I create (so what is the total value which I order in lots). Do you have any solution for that? 
EUR/CHF is heavily being manipulated by the central banks right now. Any thoughts?
Hello hi to yo all, is there anyone knows best companies selling vps to run the EA?, coz im using server from MQL5 it stalks and loose connection frequently i dont know whats wrong with the server, anyone with an idea pls help
Oh Mql5 why don't you see it clearly as you see in my purchases activated is the free EA one the name of EA is that is free EA but I purchased the new EA the name of EA is this is the EA that I had purchased for 1280 USD but I cannot activated yet you can see it in my purchased history there is no...
hi alls, do anybody have a cooding in mq4 for admin enable lock the indi using client computer id? please share it. tqvm
Hi, I have been experimenting with using OrderSend and the CTrade class to submit orders. As an example I want to submit a buy order at a specific price regardless which direction the price is moving. When I tested the Buy method it doesn't always observe the price specified in the order and can use
Hi my friends, what do you think about management money when trading ? 
  vps koppelen  (1)
Hoe koppel ik mijn vps?
I coded MA crossover EA .After one order successful opened and get take profit,next open order happen multiple times(around 100 orders) in each bar.What wrong with that.Someone help me. void OnTick()   { //---        double SlowMovingAverage = iMA(NULL ,0 ,100,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);...
Hi, Is there a way to execute some code immediately upon completion of a bar? I'm currently using OnTick but this means that the price would have already changed since the completion of the last bar. I want to trigger an event as soon as the closing price is recorded for the last bar, i.e. before...
Anybody use strategy tester and get good results but then take the EA to Live demo and it does not perform well?