General - page 750

HistorySelect(0,TimeCurrent());    for(int i =0;i<HistoryDealsTotal();i++)    {       ulong ticket = HistoryDealGetTicket(i);       Print(" i = " +i + " ticket = " + ticket+" total = "+HistoryDealsTotal());       int err = GetLastError();       Print(err);                  } this is my EA's little...
Hello, I would like to know if I can withdraw a part of my equity to loose less money with the copy trades. Will the ratio change?  For example, if I have 1000USD and the trades are losing 400USD, can I withdraw 500USD in order to loose 200USD. Is it possible? I would like to put big money when I...
Looking at a weekly chart of the USDX there is an issue with the chart for the weeks 2017.10.29 to 2017.11.26 where the price is 100 times the rate it actually traded at. Can the chart be corrected so that i can see the higher time frame view of the dollar index.
Hello, I try to test function OnTester(), OnTesterInit(), OnTesterPass(),OnTesterDeinit() using belows code. However  It is print out only Ontester() but others is no log-result. Please advise what is wrong in using these function.. Chaiya...
Hi! I don't expect anybody to be willing to help out but thought I'd give it a try. Can anybody code an indicator on MT4 that plots the previous month, week and day high/low? I find different variants but they all seem so cluttered to me. Ideally the lines should start from the previous high/low and...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                      ProjectName |//|                                      Copyright 2012, CompanyName |//|                                       http://www.companyname.net...
Greetings of the day! I have an EA in which there are too many objects. OnDeint() I am trying to save current status of all objects which is taking more than 5 seconds resulting in "Abnormal Termination". So I thought of creating a HashMap where I will be saving status of all object OnChartEvent()
  VPS SYC Error  (1)
Hi Im getting this error when i try to run my VPS: failed to connect to server 'MQL5 Frankfurt 02' (195.201.246.109:443 failed) The platform is not migrating my data successfully
Hi, I'm placing CADJPY BuyLimit order in MQ4 language. The market ASK price is 83.04, while my price for buy limit is 81.78, SL=81.28 and TP =82.78. But it throw me error code of 3 as follow. I think my parameter are set correctly. Anything I missed? "OrderSend(symbol=CADJPY, cmd=2, volume=0.05,...
  Vps transfer  (11   1 2)
Hi, If i subscrib to another signal provider, it IS possible to transfer thé vps from the current signal to thé New one or i should buy a New vps ? If it's possible Can someone show me thé process ? Thank you
Forum, Is there any work-around in MT4, to prevent the same S/L and T/P being set for every trade in the same direction...in the same currency pair?  I am trading manually in one broker MT4 and executed three sell trades in the EURUSD at different price levels.  My MT4 is forcing me to set the same...
Hedge protect trade manager EA I found this request dating back to July 2015. I was wondering if it had already been created??? I'd be happy to demo it then buy it if it existed. I would like to have a hedge trade manager EA coded. This is an EA that are intended to protect other EAs trade instead...
  Seller Support  (3)
How can I get a moderator to review my seller application? I've been waiting for a response for days.
Hi buddies, I wish to compare how much slippage you observed during this week's Canada interest rate trading? I got a huge slippage of about 25 pips / 250 points with buy-stop order - fortunately ended in profit.
  3x swap  (2)
Does your broker count 3x swap on Wednesday? 
I have been trying to install a harmonic pattern scanner passed onto me from a friend, I have went through all the installation steps but after restart it is still not showing in my platform indicators. It is showing in the indicators file in data folder. Anyone any suggestions of what is the...
Hi What is the best reliable trading trend index and deals with all currencies.. I hope Advice me
I want indicator Trade to help me analyze the chart, the general direction or the summary directly for all time frames
Dear forum members, Does any of you know how i can find back the forum topics i replied on? I know how to find the articles i made myself but not the one i asked a question in  I wonder if there is an answer but in my dashboard i cant find this option Kind regards
I hope someone can help. My EA works fine on strategy tester but does not start on normal account. Auto trading is on! Allow auto trading is on!
Hello, i just rented curiosity 5 snake  EA from MQL5 market, instead of EA section it went to Scripts section, i downloaded it on another MT4 platform but same problem, Then i copied it from scripts and pasted to EA folder in MT4 data folder but no use, I texted Author of EA and he told me to ask...
Dear Friends... The automatic system always rejects all my ID photos when applying as a seller. Does anyone know any other way to send the ID photos to be evaluated by a real person? Any support representative? I would appreciate any help that I can get.
Hello, I have several ongoing jobs. Yesterday I noticed I cannot bid for new project .. I can click on projects... but I see no button to apply for them. Any idea what is the Reason? M
  Payment problem  (2)
I made a payment to buy the product(statistical supprt resistance <<indicator) but I couldn't buy the product and I just have money left. Why did you do that?
[Deleted]
I've encountered this problem: According to the logic of the program, there is a need to sift out invalid function calls . I use INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT for this. But the genetic optimization stops practically at once. Developers get angry with questions concerning this situation. They advise to
Dear Sir, how to set the variable for the telegram bot token. Easy for me, if I change the telegram channel, Thank you for your help.
  vps transfer  (1)
hi can i transfer my current vps to my new broker ? can someone show me the full proces ? thanks 
I purchase the EA ... and tried every other way to install in the MT4 terminal. Before that I logged into both the TRADER terminal as well to MQL5 Community. I needed the help urgently.