General - page 749

Try to compile ...  #define RESOURCE_MAKETAG(text) ("RC#"+text)int OnInit()  {  //--- This will produce error "export - unecpected token" and error ") unexpected token"  Print(RESOURCE_MAKETAG("export"));    //--- This will produce error ") - unexpected...
Hi, I just upgraded my Android MetaTrader 4 app to build 2029. After that I can't close the app, when I push the back button I only get the menu, another press that usually exits the app just closes the menu... VERY annoying. Please help!
Hi, I created an expert advisor that automatically generates the chart screenshot that is saved in a hidden folder using WindowScreenShot() function. I need to save this photo outside the metatrader or extract it from it.In the function I entered the path where to save the photo:...
Hello everyone! is it possible to call iCustom with different parameters that started as a string input? I'll post some photos of what I mean. This is where the user set the inputs of the indicator: and this is how I am eliminating spaces and treating the input: input string...
Hi, I have down loaded a product but it is not working. its attached with the EUR/USD chart but not trading the levels. could some one help me
Hi, I have an MT4 indicator for market in which I want to enable voice alert. How am I supposed to add sound files to market's repository. I saw there are some indicators in the market which has voice alerts. In market I am allowed to add only one ex4 file. I have searched but could not find...
I am looking for an EA or Script that you can set to creating a maximum amount of orders on various currency pairs independantly. Can someone please help me with this. Thanx
Hi there, If I want to search through the +100 pages of indicators (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt5/indicators) by subject, can it be done? Or must I manually search each individual page? I have tried the search function at top right, but it is ineffective.
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue when I try create a signal based on my trading activity using Fort FS broker, It said "Invalid broker server". When I type, it showing the broker server on a column, but when I try to added, It just mentioned above sentence. If it's not applicable for creating...
Hi there, I need a simple code for the MA when it changes the direction. (deepest or highest point) What are the conditions for this, indepently if the price ist below or above? good results to anyone
  I need help!!!  (1)
I created EA based RSI, Stoch, MACD, CCI etc. When I backtesting that EA (Strategy tester), backtesting finished then these RSI, Stoch, MACD, CCI indicators showing with main Chart. How to delete or hide RSI, Stoch, MACD, CCI sub windows after backtesting(Strategy tester)?
Hi, I am using instaforex acct. when login by using Meta trader 4 or 5, in software server usa2 not display in list  and unable to acct ?
The TradeLife team is looking for experienced forex traders for trust management. From you as a Forex manager is required: 1. at least one year experience of Forex trading. 2. Provide monitoring of your account on Myforexbook for last 6 months at least (statement is not suitable due to increasing
Using the VPS services in https://www.mql5.com/en/vps , is my MT4 account's master password exposed (to anyone) ? How safe / secure is my MT4 when I trade automatically using EA on the VPS ? I couldn't find any support form/email to contact to verify my situation on the above mentioned link. :(
Hi, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/115967/page3 lists a method to launch an EA from a script/another EA. However, it requires enabling of DLL. Has anyone managed to do so WITHOUT the use of DLL? Consider the scenario 1. Open MT5 2. Attach "controller" EA/script to a default chart manually. 3....
Hi i am trying to generate he alert and draw the arrows on the chart on some specific conditions. but facing some issues when super signal channel lies under the upper and lower bollinger bands. at that time i don't want to show the arrow for sale and buy. But it shows the arrows. what should i do...
I find that trailing stop is great when keeping your profits. May I ask what is your best points you use to get the most out of your profits?
Hi supporter, I just open an account, and move my copy signal to here, but after that, i found that this kind of account doesn't support signal. so, it couldn't do anything. I must move my copy signal to another account, but htere's a rule that only move once a week. It's a waste of time and my...
I make a Program to download symbols data. whenever i run it it works correctly and everything is ok but after a while i receive this message Critical error occurred, debugging is stopped. I have to Stop Metatrader5 By using Alt+Ctrl+Del from Task manager and meta editor to and then start them again...
SomeTimes CopyBuffer Takes a long time and return 65535 into the ZigZag_Copy_Value while bars is something less than 3000 this makes me crazy bars=Bars(sSymbol,ThePeriod,StartDate,EndDate);ZigZag_Copy_value=CopyBuffer(ZigZag_Handle,0,0,bars,ZigZag_Buffer);
Hi. Pls help add a sound alert code into this indicator. Its a 2 period moving average cross over indicator but presently does not have sound. I want it to be able to sound an alert when a cross occurs The line of codes are below........
My signal had been use by previous trader. The previous trader has deleted from his account. Now i wish to put it back to become my own signal. but system shown that my signal had been use can not be signal again. I m very sure the previous trader has deleted from this account. Kindly advice.  
[Deleted]
Hello! Some user write me message that he can't leave a review on my free product. Who can help me with this problem? https://www.screencast.com/t/lSoLO9dNHc3H
  Login issue  (1)
Hi  I am login to mql5.com using my google account but when i tried to use a user name and password of google account. it does not work?  Can any one help? Many thanks. Viral
Dear all, with a MT4 Virtual Server (rented from MQL5.com, setup and synchronized from MT4) is it possible to do "manual trading" from there (from the virtual server's ip) ? As I understood that on the Virtual Server, one can only run EA to trade. best regards, seffx
Hello All, Greetings of the day!! I get the following error when I attach my Indicator to a chart. Basically my indicator tends to call a DLL file which I have placed in "Libraries" and I have also enabled "Allow Dll import" TradingForecast AUDUSD,H1: uninit reason 8 TradingForecast AUDUSD,H1: not...
I can optimize the EA on open price; however, the ea will not optimize on every tick.  The cloud kicks back an error "stating no memory for ticks" Any Idea?
[Deleted]
Hi I am wanting an SSD for a new laptop. How big a hard drive do I really need: 1. MT4 2. Navigator Pro * both following 10 currencies. WEEKLY, DAILY, and 4-HOUR DATA for each currency. Is a 40Gb SSD enough?
  Signal Service  (2)
When using this, is it not possible to increase any of the settings such as lot size?