General - page 760

I am looking for an indicator that inputs a high and then a low and divides equally price between the high and low in half like in the picture. Obviously this is just a rough line dividing price from high and low but it's just used as an example. 
If we download historical data from MetaTrader using History center (we take the data from Metaquote, not from my broker quotes). Does the trading hour that displayed on the historical data already matched with my broker server trading time? or is it GMT time? Artpat
  Squeeze function  (7)
Hi, i want to calculate the average of bb bands difference (Bandhigh-BandLow) for a variable set of bars. If last band difference (0) is < than the average, we have a squeeze. I have done the following code but I have errors: int IsSqueeze(){   double lastvalue=0,sum=0,bbaverage=0;   int i,temp;...
Hi, How to find the ip address , username and password for VPS? Thank you Regards, Anton
Please help with the following: I installed the last Windows 10 update yesterday (April 6, 2019) and my MT4 from IG Spain, stopped working. This is a real account platform. Other platforms with demo accounts from IC Markets and Oanda, also stopped working after the update. When I try to reinstall...
I see there are four execution modes (for each symbol and they are dependent on brokers). Market and Instant is there for MT4. In MT5, Exchange mode and Request mode are added. Exchange mode is basically the same with Market mode for the MQL developers (they use the same parameters). But there is an...
What are my options for giving other people access to my EA (for a monthly subscription price) without giving any of the source code away? 
Im trying to add SPX500 tot mt5 to test out my ea. At first I was using Tradersway demo then I also added Hugosway and xm.com to see if they included more symbols. But for some reason in the Market Watch window when I view all symbols I am still stuck on a limited list of only forex symbols.
Hi I am testing an EA that made good results but the default lot size is 0.01. I think the ea has a potential to be better if I compound the earnings and raise the lot size base on balance. The ea can't do this only initial. I think this is called risk lot size in forex terms. Does anyone know of an...
Hello, I would like to insert an arrow alarm in this indicator. Please kindly help me to add a alert when the arrow appears...thank you!
  Signal search  (2)
Hi to all! I am a Forex investor and searh signals to trading accounts with the following parameters: Age from 20 weeks Current yield (04/06/19) more than 4% Maximum drawdown on the account up to 50%, with the obligatory condition of the lack of replenishment of the deposit with drawdowns. Current
Hi, during backtest the mt5 suddenly stop working Any ideas?
I use 12 charts and on each a 800 line indicator that paints trendlines and values that feeds my 900 line EA. Im wondering how will I know the minimum requirements of the terminal and also when things happen like orders or alot of price changes what resources will it use in (Maximum or more
I'm pretty new to this and reading all the articles and blogs never gives you a straight answer. Always uses words like maybe , on the other hand, if. Its never clear. Does anyone have a good source for news and forecast? Regards Trevor
Hello guys, Why my IC Markets mini terminal can not display , by the way this problem occures on my VPS server , but display alright on my local PC.
  problem in srategy tester  (13   1 2)
Hello Backtest tab in "strategy tester" , doesn't show any thing after testing strategy. How can i fixed it?
I am unable to add mail notifications , i am using gmail , indicators have mobile notification alerts, but i am unable to do settings for that can anybody help
Hi all, I am thinking of becoming a signal provider but i don't tend to trade on my PC, it will be on the mt4 phone app. Will subscribers still be able to copy my trades or does it have to be done on a PC
Can someone help. I cannot log into the apps. authorization on MetaQuotes-BSE failed (Invalid account)
Hello I forgot my MT5 real Account Password. Does anybody know how to reset MT5 Real Account Password? Thank You
Hi I want to use VPS but can not to create account either here on site and also on MT4 https://snag.gy/eQE8jM.jpg I checked many email adresses, login is also available, pleasse help
Can anyone help me with an EA or Script that switches the Auto Trading OFF when the current loss on the account reaches a certain percentage of the balance, or if Margin Level reaches a certain number? I would appreciate any info please. Thanx
Hey, My question above is more about your personal experiences on qualitative entrys, than about things we all can read online. I'd love to hear about your ideas & (even better) experiences on this topic. Thank you
It should be apparent but dont be surprized if its not.... The single biggest thing any trader can do to improve their trading is to use a lot size they are comfortable with. Meaning using a size that they are not stressed about, another way of saying this is, use a lot size where your stop loss in...
Hi All, After succesfilly synchronizing my MT4, indicators and experts to my VPS on MQL5.com...:    - Would the expert pauses if I paused the AutoTrade in my PC?, without a re-synchronization?    - Would the expert paused on the server if I canceled the VPS temporarily?    - Can I sync two live...
Hi All, I want to create an EA which have all access of the data from the indicators and use the strategy of BO.  Code: void OnTick()   {       string signal = "";              double RSIValue = iRSI(_Symbol, _Period,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0);              if(RSIValue<30)       {          signal = "buy";...
Is it possible to avoid price gaps with mql code? 
  Terminal Errors  (5)
What kind of error is this? Does anyone have any experience with errors like this? 
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I hope the MQL5 staff can check and maybe correct this. When viewing this website on an Android phone, for the lasst 3 days, I've seen that when I select to view MT5 expert advisors or MT4 expert advisors, the website shows experts and indicators. This only happens on Android
I have a simple EA that closes a trade at the start of a new bar & then opens a new one. It works fine in Strategy Tester on all timeframes except Monthly (it takes no trades at all). Apparently, it changes Start Time to the current date which seems to explain why it doesn't take trades. Why does it...