General - page 373

For some reason I cannot tick to test the steps in MT5 input paramters. Is there a setting that I need to activate in another screen to make this work
  API for PHP  (1)
Hi, I m searching for MT4 Manager API (PHP) to get user balance and trading data for insert to my client web page. Anyone can help me? Thanks
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_plots 2 // --- Sell #property indicator_label1 "Sell" #property indicator_type1 DRAW_ARROW #property indicator_color1 clrAqua #property indicator_width1 1 input bool SELL_ARROW = true ; // --- Buy #property
LE    0    LiveUpdate    17:05:48    new terminal 5.00 build 387 (IDE: 387, MQL: 387, Tester: 387) is available OQ    0    Network    17:05:49    '718512': authorized on...
Hello guys When posting new product in the Market is it allowed to post external links in the product description, for example pdf file or external web page with manual
  Do I need VPS?  (1)
Hello community, I recently subscribed a signal and I have some doubt of how it actually works. Could you help me, please? 1- Do I need to have the MT4 running on my computer to receive a order signal? 2- To receive a signal to close an open order, do I need to have the MT4 running on my computer
Hey Guys, is it a must to install the mt4 that is provided by my broker or I can just download the program and search for my broker once it is installed
It is giving me 0xc0000005 error when open as admin it doesnt do anything Please help
what leverage ratio do you feel comfortable 1:100 ? 1:20 ? 1:500 ? you may say in playing a role on algo or manual
Do EA's really work? I hear so much negative things about them and that is better not to even bother and just learn to trade on your own. Although I am learning to trade I am no professional, and would still like to earn some consistent income with EA's if possible during my journey. Now I know that...
All my scripts are hit and miss in this new build. Sometimes they work sometimes they don't. I thought it's a problem with my scripts(I'm an intermediate level coder with Mql5 btw, developed many EAs , clearly know what I'm doing.) so I tried the default ones also, Alas! they weren't any better
Dear Friends, hope all you're fine. Unfortunately, I'm not expert in using robots for my account, so, I kindly ask you to help me for using the robots correctly. As I found, in Signals section in above menu list of MQL there are some traders which I can use their strategy in my trade account. but
Hello, Is there anyone help me to write a function "GetTotalLots()" function? no matter "buy" or "sell", just want them sum together. Thank you for your help
[Deleted]
i have a question plz answer most of the people , in which time market is in range bound most of the time
  Help for MT5  (1)
Hi, a truly incredible problem ... When I install the demo trading platform, everything works perfectly. When I try to log in with my live account I cannot see the top left trade bar and all currencies and securities are disabled. Nonetheless, I am able to open the graphs. In short, no operations: I
Hello, the new update of MT4 1340 does not allow me to operate properly with my EA. Can I use the previous version of MT4 to continue operating? for example with version 1320? Can you send me a download link or send me the MT4 version 1320? I wouldn't want to update it. You can also send me with
I made a EA that has two option to make TP trail . Backtest by control point model is ok Backtest by everytick model.it got hang metatrader. what is the problem I worry for real trade,it will happen again in real trade
I have enough real tick data from dukascopy. I use tester to test xauusd from 2016.01.01 - 2021.07.26, with every tick based on real ticks. after test done, when i try to see final report, it alway crash. anyupdate please
Hi everyone, I am new to forex trading and currently practice virtual trading to learn and understand better. i would like to seek some advise if it possible for EURCHF spread to be 14 pips? The story start that i have make a sell order with ticket #296593668 @2021.08.26 20:36:47 with price 1.07927
hi, I created and developed an alert tool based on the RSI crossover. i have a minor flaw that I would like you to help me correct. This is the moment of detection. currently alerts are sent when crossing rsi or level. it's perfect but i would like to
If i debug my EA on history data, breakpoints are completely ignored, even if i put the BP on the first line of code inside the OnTick() function, nothing happen. The strange thing is that the strategy tester have the version 2836 that is newer than the MT5 terminal or the MQL5 Editor that have both
Hi , I rent a VPS for a year last month and last week I canceled it by mistake in my MT4 . I asked MQL5 support and here is what they responded: "A canceled VPS cannot be restored. It is physically deleted from the server once you cancel it. When you cancel your VPS rent, the unused (remaining)
Hi everyone! I have just downloaded MT5 on metatrader5.com and I realized that MT5 was closing/crashing after I put my indicators on chart. So, I figured out the "Comment" function were causing this errors, so I tried to write this function in some of native indicators to confirm that. I attached an
MetaTrader AppStore now features extended sales data. Now, the AppStore sellers have access to the visual sales statistics both for all their products and for each application separately. Please note that this data is only available to a product developer. AppStore visitors, as well as other sellers...
Let's Discuss the forex market in Sep 2021 I think i wont trade any USD pairs
[Deleted]
Good afternoon, I bought an Expert Advisor, but there is nothing in the terminal in mt5, what should i do
Dear Forum Members, I am currently Looking For Brokerhouse that have DE30 (7 Digits which there is 2 decimal places behind the value) to Trade and No Commission with Spread lower than 200 Besides Tickmill, If anyone of you have recommendation for brokerhouse, preferable brokerhouse that able to
Hello I deposited 40 usd in 3 transfers from 2 diferent bank cards. After that operation on my account was blocked and I can't use that funds for signal subscription. Any solution
Hi everybody. I have a pipe connection with my app and Mt4. Working very very well for years. But since the beginning I have the same problem: When I request new data from a pair, I will receive an outdated data. For example: If I open EURUSD in first time in the day, the last data will the same
I've been racking my brain for a few days, but so far I haven't been able to plot the line on the chart - Expert Advisor. I will be very grateful if some kind soul can help me fix this code. Thank you in advance for all your help. #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; double SMA50Array1M[]; void