General - page 372

Very friendly community :-D  (33   1 2 3 4)
Hi, this very important topic to announce I got my 1000th friends today
Hello, Please i need a clarity to my hidden quest before a make a mistake. However, my hidden quest is to copy one of mt5/mt4 copy trade provider to my trading account without a VPS connected to my broker account. (1) Can it be possible. (2) If yes, please explain possible ways i can enhance my
Hello, MQL5 If you do not use MetaEditor to code, which alternative editor do you use?
Hello, I need an expert advis or that closes all orders when the number of losses for all orders reaches minus a certain number of dollars (money in dollars, not points)
Screenshot is a printout of SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE using a script on US30 symbol, and then run as part of an EA (exact same calling code). My account is in JPY, so the script is correctly showing that the value of one tick is about 10 yen. But in the backtester, this is just ignored, and is
Is there a deference between candlestick chart and Heikin Ashi when we using EA? This is the simple EA which is MA cross strategy, when I backtest on trading view it have the different result when I use candlestick chart and Heikin Ashi. It's seems like Heikin Ashi chart always get the better
I am not able to get the sum of the open amounts. Can someone help me? Note: The sum of order quantity is ok. #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; void OnTick () { //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| SELL POSITION - SUM AMOUNT OF OPEN ORDERS
I read some of the EA activation rule mentioning that one activation per hardware + software (Operation System) which is quite understood. I recently installed 3 different EA from my MQL5 market terminal to 3 MT4 on my PC. I checked my MQL5 account and were deducted 1 activation. I tested all the
void CheckOrder() { SellOrderNum= 0 ; BuyOrderNum= 0 ; ArraySetAsSeries (BuyOrderOpenPrice, true ); ArraySetAsSeries (SellOrderOpenPrice, true ); ArrayResize (BuyOrderOpenPrice, PositionsTotal (), 0 ); ArrayResize (SellOrderOpenPrice, PositionsTotal (), 0 ); for ( int i= PositionsTotal ();i>= 0
Hi does any one know why the MQL5 messages are not working. i have tried different computers and different web browsers with no luck. PLEASE HELP :-(
Hi, Im creating an EA on metaeditor when i go on mt5 and find it on navigator under ea its not there
Hello, I'm building a solution that doesn't have any room for user interface application like MetaTrader Terminal (GUI). Customers should be able to remotely onboard on my platform, link their brokerage account and have the trading automation set up for then. I'm trying to find, but with no success
[Deleted]
Hello there, i am no MQL programmer at all but i would like to ask if there is a way to position a chart object / indicator in the way that it would stay at the position aligned no matter the screen size. i have a few indicators for example that i would like to stay vertically centered no matter if
im interested about subject about ECN broker playing things with identifying our EA and magic number i feel my slippage is little bit lower since im using different magic number on all of my EA, is it posible broker playing things from tracking my magic number?? If this magic number thing is could
Hi all, im finding it difficult to imagine how we can code an ea to accurately identify the difference between the main waves and sub waves. Like how does the EA or indicator successfully do this? I can trade these waves manually with ease and a propper strategy behind it in all areas, but the
[Deleted]
I am trying to find a way to detect non-exists trading time, when market is closed or over weekend. I do a simple test: void DisplayATR() { datetime tm= TimeCurrent (); tm = tm + 3000000000 ; if ( CopyBuffer (ATRHandle, 0 ,tm, 1 ,ATRBuffer)<= 0 ) { Print ( "Getting ATR failed
Hi, I trying to get the index of the last left bar visible in the chart... or the total amount of visible bars. The following code does not work: Bars(_Symbol, _Period) because it tells the total number of bars in history which is greater than the amount of bars visible
  Suggestion to forum admins  (764   1 2 3 4 5 ... 76 77)
Hi I see we have different types of member - junior members, members, Moderators etc. I am curious to know how one moves or is promted between the member types - is it based on the number of posts or something?
Hi, Anyone have a script for MT5 to close ONLY All Profit position no matter in buy or sell position? Please help to reply me if anyone can create the script for it. Thanks
[Deleted]
MQL5.com Calendar does not has FED speech schedule. Suprised that MQL5.com does that include super high impact like FED Powell Speech like the one yestersday in its Calenar Data. I hope all these will be included soon, else I will have to move to another calendar supply
Hello and welcome to the world of Linux. are you new to Linux? confused what to do? just want a distro that just works? what is desktop environment and what is effect of it on performance? well no more
When am using my EA on crash1000 and I opened a buy position, the ea will not stop at stop loss if there is rapid bearish candle, it passes sl and closes down sl by far. Which code can I use to make sure that my EA stop at sl and not pass because even if i use position close below sl or does not
Hi, I have a problem with MT5 STRATEGY TESTER for using the back test. There’s no way of identifying a trade both deal an order numbers are the same so I cannot see what trade is producing what result. I need to be able to trace each trade. In addition there is no running total balance which is
Running backtarder bot + Backtrader-MQL5-API + MQL5-JSON-API with Metatrader 5 real account (XP Investimentos in Brazil) is returning a transaction message with request 'TRADE_ACTION_DEAL' with order=0 and "result":"'TRADE_RETCODE_DONE', "with price=0. As a result, the executed position is not
Hi, I need help. I have 2 experts with function FileWrite and everythig is working - the files are write into the standard folder in terminal. I want make in the standard folder 2 subfolders and write the files into them( file1 into subfolder1, file2 into subloder2) Any idea how
Am sorry if there's a thread out there with this question but I couldn't find it myself so here goes. How do I write code to enter at an exact price without sending pending orders. I would like to share my code but unfortunately it's proprietary so I can't. Am sure that the code isn't needed though
Hello Guys i wanna ask about risk% in copy signals if i copying some signals in MT4 HOW MUCH risk in 1 trade will be ? it will be the same RISK THAT the Signal Provider Give it to me Or what ? or i must edit the risk% by myself
Hi, I've got this code calculating the moving average : double ma1 = iMA(NULL, MA1_TTIMEFRAME, MA1_PERIOD, 0, MA1_METHOD, MA1_PRICE, 0); How do I calculate whether the MA is pointing up or down? above 0 line or below 0 line? How to calculate its slope basically? Thanks a lot