General - page 744

Is there any way to show the closed trades on a chart with lines from trade opening to trade closing? It can be done by dragging the trade from the history list onto the chart, but I want this to occur automatically after each trade and not have to do it manually. 
friends, i have wrote a bunch of code and now i trying to capture it in a while loop... - which it doesn't work. too much code (more than 2000 code lines) throws off the while loop ? it is OnStart(). the code has a bunch of lines in a for loop and if i put a if condition after that - with too many...
Hi, I have 2 pc that runs mt4 configured to follow the same signal from the same signal provider on the same account, so if one pc fail or disconnects, the other one that is phisically located on other place (one at home and one at work) can mantain the connection and not lose any update on trades
i just changed to 50 points trail stop and my metatrader journal says: 2014.10.20 0850.214 '1721345': trailing stop on #706218869 modified to 50 pip(s) Yet other users are saying pips should be 500 points. Anyone has a clue what is going on?
hi, I cannot pubbblish EA  (MT5) I suppose because it use some custom indicators (see screenshot). How can I set them and sell EA?
Hello! I use a for loop on my indicator and I wonder if there is any way to run all the loops at once, instead of having to wait for every tick to update buffer value. As of this moment, the buffer plotted on chart don't fully load at once, only after a few ticks. Is there a way to have it loaded...
I have problem compiling one of my programs via MQL5 Cloud Protector option. Regular compilation finishes with no errors. Attempt to use MQL5 Cloud Protector finishes with unknown error. The same error occurs when I try to compile exactly the same code as mql4 (it's mql4/mql5 compatible) while...
Hello, I have some questions for creating subscription signal. 1. Is it possible to close subscription? For exemple tomorow i create my signal, and i have 10 peoples, is it possible to block the subcription when i have 10 clients? And unlucking for exemple the subscription 1 month after? 2.Is it...
[Deleted]
Good morning, I try to suscribe to a copy trading but it does not work. When I click on " start copying on Metatrader" (I did the deposit on my Mql5 account), nothing happens, even when MT4 is already opened. Do you know the solution of this problem ? My computer is a macbook, and I tried to do this
  Put Image on Chart  (20   1 2)
Hi Folks, I am stuck adding a .bmp Image into the Chart. The Code below creates the objects which I can see in the graph but the Image itself is not loaded. Any ideas?
Hello! I use a for loop on my indicator and I wonder if there is any way to run all the loops at once, instead of having to wait for every tick running each loop. As of this moment, the buffers plotted on chart take extremely long time to fully load. for (int i = 0; i < rates_total; ++i){    if...
I can't seem to register as a provider.  Every time I fill out this form: (https://www.mql5.com/en/users/t_bot/seller/register) it says "Error saving data".  There's no other messages that come up that tell me which data had errors.  Tried several times and cannot get it to work.  When I submitted a...
any one help me to how connect with market to get the API of market quote and send  buy and sell order to be executed 
  vps  (15   1 2)
je suis incapable de m'abonner a un vps sur mon compte...? il me dise que le compte mql5 n'est pas spécifié... pourtant avec mon autre broker je n'ai pas de probleme. c'est juste avec ce nouveau broker avec lequel j'ai ouvert un compte! pourtat je suis capable de souscrire a des signaux mais pas les...
Hi buddy, I am curious to know how many mql program developers are there in this mql5 platform? Does anyone have any approximate idea? Usually if I ask anything to the service desk, they do not answer anything except the monetary issues. That's why I am raising the question here. Would be happy to...
good evening, i am new in trading online, i had transfer today 1600 $ on my new account here in MQL5. I'm going to trade or withdraw but i can't do it. I have to wait a little while to take advantge of my money? Or am i simply wrong some procedure steps? Thank you.
  Words of Wisdom in Trading books  (210   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
Hello everybody, While I was studying Technical Analysis I made a lot of Photoshop images to show words of wisdom that was said by writers of technical analysis books. I build this thread to share those pictures with you and I hope they could help you to find them interesting. I encourage you also
Hello Am i able to run multiple robots on 1 MQL5 VPS server account? Thank you DanB
Hi traders, I have a problem with the signal provider , sometimes he opens a lot of positions and i want to close some of them with a little profit but every time i close them after couple seconds it opens again on the same pair! costing me new spread charge and loss is there a way in settings let
Hi buddy, Being a newbie, I am looking for a model requirements specification to make my one. Therefore, it would be greatly appreciated if you could message me a model of requirements specification. Thanks
Hi all, I can't see any free signal on the mql5 website but I can see a lot of free signals from the mt4 platform.. why? Thanks a lot
  .Set Files  (6)
I have two files First generated by Metatrader to save market watch symbols in a .Set files (set1.set) the second one is (set2.set) and it is generated by a program. I copied set2.set into MQL5\Profiles\SymbolSets path then i run metatrader5 i can see bout set1 and set2 , but whenever i load set2
  Signal Slippage?  (1)
Hi People ? Is Slippage of 1.88 × 422 is ok or not for Signal copying ?
Hi MQL members :) I've subscribed to a high risk signal last night and the open positions of the provider was in profit but mine became negative and became -$170 :| :| I couldn't control it and didn't know I should set the max deposit into 10 percent to get lowest size position of current open
Hi Is there a way in mql5 to get some object property of just deleted object? Thanks void OnChartEvent(const int id, const long &lparam, const double &dparam, const string &sparam) {if (id==CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DELETE){    Print(sparam);                      //<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< blank
[Deleted]
I have managed to open around 30 terminals however I can not open any more than this. This is not due to the hardware on my computer. Does anyone know why this would be the case?
  Trend line alerts  (21   1 2 3)
Hi... I also have trend line alert indicator for you... Dont forget to change "LineName" property, if You want to put more than one trend line on chart... tline_alert.mq4 THNX Raff
hey Every1! Im starting EA programming and i wanted to create a/an small ea but when i run it on my chart it gives me this erorr: cannot load indicator 'Moving Average' [4302] Here is the code: bool AUDJPYflag=false;bool GBPUSDflag=false;bool USDCHFflag=false;bool USDJPYflag=false;bool...
Before You decide to move outside of MQL5- VPS for MQL5-EA to the private ForexVPS Provider, remember that 1 private VPS is equal to 1 MQL5-EA activation. So if you keep changing due to ping and latency issues you are loosing 1 activation every time you change. If it is not so a matter of fund. It
I have been changing external ForexVPS for the want of Latency. Activating MQL5 EA in new VPS. But I observed that there are no activation left. Currently I am not using MQL5 EA in any of my trading or demo account but I am unable to activate since there are no activations left. How is it possible?...