General - page 745

Hello, I'm testing the function SellLimit using Strategy tester and the sell is placed and executed sucessfully, however, the equity and balance remain unchanged, price doesn't change, profit remains 0, and nothing happens after the order is executed. I attached an image to help explain what I'm...
hey  this is my trader page  [link to the signal was deleted by moderator] When I make a profit My rank is decreasing  why ??????????   my rank was 62 i make some profit my rank become 208 why ???????
Hey There.. What if i subscribe multiple Signals on mql and they trade the same currency? will they CONFUSE EACH OTHER ?
Hi, Why market indicators are not working in other system when transferred. How many days can I use the free market indicator, is any expiry date there? What are the limitations of market indicator. Will I get mql code If I purchase any indicators/EA. (paid version). Thanks
why  my signal can't I see at public?
Hi, I deposited,  by mistake, the funds for a subscription twice. I'd like to withdraw the excess funds, but it looks like I can only withdraw "earned funds". How do I withdraw the excess money? thanks
The WordPress extensions showcase now features the plugin for integrating the web platform, developed by MetaQuotes Software. Any website powered by the popular CMS can provide traders with access to online trading, to quotes analysis and to the MetaTrader platform main features. The plugin...
Hi, Quick question, if you try to run strategy tester, where your variables are not independent, i.e. the range of variable A depends on the value of variable B. As such there is no reason to scan optimisation parameters beyond a certain point, while for other values of B, it would make sense. So...
I am writing a script which analyses all 28 major pairs by looking at the differences between the last bar close and the close numerous bars ago. Often when I run it, the data is not current for most of the pairs. If I run it a second time straight away the data is current and it works. If I leave
  muti-use VPS  (2)
Is it possible to use a MQL5 VPS for other purposes eg copying other non MQL5 signals
Hi, where do I find invoices for subscriptions on MQL5? Thanks.
I am trying to download MT4 onto my desktop computer but the file is the wrong one. When I click  download MT4, the file is actually for MT5. Where can I find the correct file?  It says mt4setup.exe but after the installation is complete and I run the platform, it says I have MT5. PLEASE HELP!!!
I was wondering if there was any way to sort the EA Market by rating or any other quantitative statistics. If not, could they possibly add this to the website?
  Range bars  (1)
Hello, is it possible to get somehow chart of Range bars in MT? Range bars don’t take time into consideration and are therefore able to create the so-called clean chart effect. A new bar is formed when price reaches a certain value set by the user. This feature is available on TW. EDIT: tradingview...
I WAS TESTING DIFFERENT EAs on demo, i looked account history and found one EA which is very profitable but their is no name mentioned of EA in comment, i only know its id. May be i have deleted that EA FROM MY NAVIGATOR WINDOW ALSO, IS THEIR ANYWAY TO FIND ea IN MT4 BY ID NO, I AM DESPERATELY...
does anyone know how to add mobile alert on this indicator?? tq in advance! <ex4 files deleted >
Hello, I am looking to add an indicator on a chart on the MT4 iPhone App, and I want to be able to view further along into the future, however it wont let me see past today's date. When i swipe right it will show me the previous candlesticks, however when I swipe left the furthest I can get is...
hello community! I use the MathProbabilityDensityT() function to get the p-value from the t-statistic and the degrees of freedom such as: double t_val=2.58804402;double DF=8;Print("p-value: ", MathProbabilityDensityT(t_val,DF,false,err)); This results in the value of: 2019.05.09 20:30:08.465 2018.12...
hi there, is it possible to add custom indicators or templates in mt4 mobile? i'm thinking to buy a htc for mobile trading. also does it matter the OS of the pda? i mean will there be any problems if the pda comes with an Android OS? thanks in advance!!
  CheckVolume  (3)
hi, can anyone explane me why i can't find the method CheckVolume in the MQL5's guide?? please help me thanks
Greetings, I am subscribing to a signal, also i’m using an EA to copy trades with different lot size based on my own risk management. All was good when i was receiving trades from the signal provider with 0.01 as lot size , but since my budget has increased, the lot sizes came from signal provider
  Signal service  (2)
Hi, I want to register new signal service but MQL web page say ""Specified account already being used as a signal"" This is not possible because this is my account and i dont use this account for signal service. How to check and solve this problem
Hello guys, Do you know how to automatically import historical data for different TF on excel ? At the moment it is updated every second and I would like to have the data of M15 and 1H TF. Thank you
Hi,   I am having an indicator made in the market where I can setthe length of the tail in pips, and the other usual pin bar criteria.   I want to be able to adjust the inputs, then back test theindicator with historical data.   Ideally, when finished, there are clear indications on thechart where...
Please may I request that someone please explain the optimization function on strategy tester in simple terms for non-programmers. Also, when using strategy tester on say H1, it initially uses lower time frames as shown just above the progress bar - for example it states, "collecting M1", then...
Hi, I'm trying to find a way to find the most profitable buy position and the most profitable sell position. If the total lot size of these positions is greater than total lot size * 6 to close the positions. Thanks in advance for your help
typedef double (*TFuncD)  (double);  //Double in, double outint OnStart(){   TFuncD f=NULL;   if (s2funcx("1", f))    printf("nr %.2f   f(nr)=%.2f", 361, f(361.0));      return(0);      }double func1(double nr) {return nr/10;}double func2(double nr) {return nr/100;}TFuncD s2funcx(string s){    if...
Hi guys, I am an intermediate to the MQL5 programming language. I am working on an instance and I am stuck in extarcting data from from a cloud database. I am working on Google web hosting server which is powered by Cloudways. So, if their is any community member who could help me with the problem....
mt5 on iphone 6 always resetting charts and price quotes to default settings every now and then, this is so annoying, has anybody experienced this problem and what was the solution? 
  Robots  (2)
Hi, my account on mt4 didn't like a robot being added to experts. how can I fix this. Error message on journal reads: investor mode (trades are not allowed)