General - page 442

I have rented a VPS mq5 for my EA and I wasn't sure it was working because I have setup a trade notification on my phone and I did not get any. So i did a synchronization again and I got a message in the journal that " close command received from hosting server" and the source of the message is
So I'm subscribed to this signal, and it's drawdown is indeed down, however I was already subscribed and I know it has some frequent drawdowns, I want to renew the subscription, what can I do? <Deleted>
MQL5 VPS is stuck at status of Starting and Allocating a Server. What is the fix
When I try to play sound using code it doesn't work. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Script program start function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void OnStart () { if (
Hey all! I've been reading a ton of really good articles on GUI examples, and I'm trying to find one that shows a sample implementation of a risk reward like tool, pretty much just drawing 3 lines, and if you move, let's say the middle one (entry) then the other two (SL and TP) would move too. If
Hi everyone, Is there any way that I can change my displayed name on my MQL5 community page
I need a full print out of my trading account as from 1st February 2021. Can any one give me advise on how to get a printout
Hey, MT5 logged me out for some reason, I can´t log in now...just pending. Anyone else with the same problem
Hi, I've been trying to buy an EA but my credit card (which I've been using other three times here) did not work: payment refused by the bank. I've tried also another card and I've got the same message. Is there anything I should do here in MQL? I do not see the paypal payment option, why
Hey! Can you share with us what is the capital you started with in a first time
Hi, I have a basic problem with variables. I have a variable named "x". The value of this variable (for example depending on the price of the eur-usd parity) is constantly changing. My goal is trading when certain conditions are met. The "price" variable that I will trade will be the value of my
  EA buying  (6)
Any trading with a bought EA is suizid !!! Tested now 50, awful
Hi guys, I'm very new in MQL5 programming., I came across the "Artificial Intelligence EA by Yury Reshetov". I converted the code from MQL4 to MQL5 the best I could, but one thing I can't seem accomplish is to export the data and use it for the EA to train itself. I've been reading articles like
I had written this trailing profit class for my EA and included it to my robot. but unfortunately this class doesn't work correct and have this error: (return value of 'OrderSend' should be checked ) and this error reparative in every where this code line presence: (OrderSend(request,result);)
When any EA is installed on a MT4 platform (portable mode preferred, if that matters) and working on a VPS - it may happen that the platform or the VPS itself will shut down accidentally for more than few seconds. In this case I want to have an extension/tool that will: 1. Alert me in case of such
Hi All, I am trying to get pass the No Trading Operation - Validation Issue. After reading up on the different threads in this forum. I am attempting to create a skeleton to verify that I am on the right track. But... I am still having the same No Trading operation error. Below are the code for it
The backtest of MT5 is through the mouse and keyboard. When I want to back-test many modes, I have to do it every time, which is very troublesome. for example: mode_1: I want to test parameter A, B. mode_2: I want to test parameter C, D. mode_3: I want to test parameter E, F. ... Is there a way to
good evening , I have make a mistake, I have subscribe to a trader but I dont have make the options for this trader stopp loss dont use more 95 % of capital can I change that, where I can founfd the options if I want to change them please I am lost thank you Franck
  vps  (1)
did anyone experience issues with the vps where it don't appear on the platform if you change it to different account
Hi all Can i post under news feed from my profile links from external website??? Is about a proprietary trading firm
Hello people, how are you? I saw information before and didn't found yet anything about it, but I want to know if it's possible to 1- Reorganize the size of Mql structures, I tried with pack() and didn't work; 2- Use my custom structures for rates, ticks and trading things, or am I obligated to use
At the moment, there is no top up methods available except Visa Card. Please check and see under Top Up MQL5 Services . Is this problem affecting everyone or is it just problem with my own account or is it particular browser problem ? Can you report if you have the similar problem
Hello, I've setup the MetaTester 5 and my Laptop doesn't get a connection to the cloud. I have no real idea on how to fix this and I couldn't find any problem solving articles so far. Kind regards, Nico M.
Hello all, I do't know this is the right place to put Server related query or not, but i hope will find the solution here, i want to restrict the internet access for some sites to my network for this in install windows server, but i do not know how to restrict the sites, please help me for this
Can someone teach me how to bring current data (last price action bar) from right side of the screen to the middle of screen. I’m using mobile device (iPad) and cannot figure out how to do that. It can be done easy on mt4 but for some reason cannot be done on MT5. It is annoying
When a trader fails to make a profit on a trade , he will eventually lose as the losses begin to outweigh the profits
  Signal opening  (1)
Can I open a signal from a robot I bought on MQL5
  Indicator for EA  (2)
Hello! I want to plot values from the EA in a chart's sub window similar as most indicators do. I change the EA code often so changing Indicator's code every time EA has changed should not be the best option. Is there any good suggestion for this
Metatrader has been doing tremendously well with regards to their periodic upgrades. My only downside is the inability to change time zones and mark trading sessions like that of TradingView. I therefore humbly suggest metatrader considers that option. Thank you
  My mt5 mobile  (1)
Hello guys Anyone who can assist me, My chart is not showing the current price it is hiding to my right of the screen please anyone who can help me on that because I can't see any trade movements