General - page 439

Hello, I have a problem connecting my broker account to other brokers and I want to know what the error is and how to check the numbers and the differences between the brokers. Please provide me with a link or an article or a post about this
My 'Draw Trendline' button has stopped working! Everything else working fine - any suggestions please
  EA not running on VPS  (11   1 2)
Gooday, I'm using an EA through a provider, and this account is connected to VPS, however the EA seems to be placing trades only when i open the platform on my computer. Is there anything i might be doing wrong on my side, because according to the EA provider, it should run even if i'm not active on...
HI Guys, Is there anyone who can guide me through to get Live NSE Futures & Options chart in MT5 for demo account
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, March the 26th, 2021. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Added ability to enable/disable additional MQL5.community services. For example, if you are not interested in MQL5 programming articles or copy trading
  Syntax Question  (6)
Hello Everyone!, I have a question about a syntax A && B && C >= 10 is the same like this? A>= 10 && b>= 10 && c>= 10 I know is a newbie question, but i didn't find some information about it or some examples, i did some runnings but is not clearly. Thanks in advance and sorry for it :( . Regards
  Arbitration  (3)
Hello, May i ask somethings about Arbitration. When I make Arbitrate, how long take it take to release my locked funds and, how much does it cost? (And, How can i do if the developer doesn't finish my job within the period we agree earlier.  Thank You for kind reply.  
hey guys I'm having this problem after i funded my account the first is (Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team) on top of the mql5 website when i login and the second one is when i want to purchase a product like an indicator or Expert advisor i get this message
  Cheap.vps?  (1)
Mt5 own VPS is quite expensive? Some places you can get VPS for £1 a month. Why pay the extra premium? Any advice on where to get cheap/free VPS
Have you tried backtesting (MT5) using Amazon AWS? Backtesting on my laptop is really slow. Is it possible to bypass my CPU and use Amazon cloud computing power instead?
Hi, I didn't see any topic for my trouble. On MT5, How many charts can I have opened at the same time? I mean, my broker has many stocks CFD from country around the world, as Italy (around 60), France (around 90), USA (around 250). I would make a different profile for each country, but I don't know
  EA dissapeared?  (6)
telegram, ea and signals have all been deleted. looks like the author made his money and shut shop. does anybody know how to implement a solid trend following strategy whilst using the ea as the ea instructions do not make it clear
I have an multi-currency EA based on 28 currencies' bars and Back test only with 1X % accuracy. How can I download/control to use all 28 currencies' bars for calculation and testing
hi.. i open account in mql..but it not show free vps for 24 H testing ...why
how can you use mql5 vps on two seperate computers in two seperate areas
Hello, i want to change from Netting to Hedging vount in my demo Account. I use ActiveTradesCorp-server because i like to play with Bra50, how can i do that? Thanks
Hello and good day to you all I subscribed to a signal but my account skipped copying (XAUUSD) positions, it's skipping only XAUUSD and copy every other symbol normally, I copy this from journal "2018.11.21 05:12:47.615 '984800': Signal - position #29232662 sell 0.01 XAUUSD. at 1227.28 skipped as no
Hi, For some reason I don't know why my VPS is crashing and causing my robot to restart. Also clearly there is missing data in the journal as you can see from the photos. The EA made a couple of trades - you can see them in the attachments, but there is no info in the journals (from 17:23 until
how to copy gold trades between different platforms with efferent gold symbols as gold and xauusd
Hello, I need an EA to be written for me. <deleted>
such as: out = F(x) , According to the value range of x, the value of x that maximizes out is obtained. out = F(x, y) , According to the range of x and y, the value of (x, y) that maximizes out is obtained. ... The function F is very complicated and cannot be solved mathematically. Only through
Yo aussie traders, would you mind sharing your experience which overseas brokerage (or those that didn't comply with ASIC) you use after this ASIC reg came into places today? Apparently it forced us to cap the ratio to 1:30 with larger minimum ratio, which means that my risk calculation must change
Hi, I want to ask if I can set up any robot in cryptocurrency exchanges or it can only be used in MT4/5 platform
  Multiple brokers  (1)
I'd like to use metatrader 5 with two brokers (ava and roboforex). They both allow downloading their own version of metatrader. I've noticed that, after installing the second metatrader 5 version (roboforex), I can not see anymore the symbols on the one from Avatrade. Is it possible to run them
it seems since last friday, the cloud is not working for me, USA, EUROPE 1 and 2 none of them is working. what is the problem
  Robot trader  (1)
How to install robot at MT4? I had bought a robot from mql5 but unsure to install it to MT4
I use the MTforex VPS and just found that the location of my VPS changed by the system after weekend. Could I fix the location of the host server ? The change of the location of my VPS would affect the operation of my EA, so it is necessary for me to fix it
The pinescript code is like the following ha = heikinashi(tickerid) ha_close = security(ha, res, close[ 1 ]) ma = ema(ha_close[ 1 ], 30 ) I'm trying to use the above code in MetaTrader5. So I tried the following, [ Using https://www.mql5.com/en/code/33 for getting Heikin Ashi values ] int handleHA =
Hi, the % of growth on my signal is inaccurate. I'm not at a loss but it states a 6% loss. Do advise, thank you
Good day Before I was able to withdraw funds using paypal but now the option does not appear please help