General - page 440

if am using two MA indicator for buy and sell, if a buy condition is met the EA does not stop opening order on the buy condition even after tp or sl has been hit and i want it to only open once (1) everytime the condition is met
im logged in and it shows like balance 00.00 but on market section is just blank cant see nothing no purchases not any market products. cant instal from web also. journal 'chats activated' 'community activated' and is not showing any attempts to install from web whatsoever. When i press on web
Hello how can i synchronize the symbols between 2 different brokers when copying signals
Hi, I run on my MT5 platform some EAs on several charts. To be more precise, I have 17 charts opened with an EA on each of them. All of this EAs have been written by myself, I have already re-writen some of the code to make them lighter/faster. The problem is that the charts and the "trade tab"
Good day to all, after the update I am not able to see the updated values of the variables in watchlist. In the photo, watchlist says that "copied" has a value of 0 however in reached line number 325 there "copied" has a value greater than 0. does anyone have a copy of the previous build? thank you
Hi, im looking for script where can open position in multiple times. Example : 0.01 @1734.38 x 40 Open Buy or Sell Position at the same time. Please advice me
Good day, I am a signal provider, I trade mostly Dow Jones, and many people are complaining to me about the inability to copy my trades because of the difference in symbols between brokers (some use US30, my broker uses DJ21, etc.). I even got a 1-star review due to this issue which is out of my
  Time Series  (1)
Good day ladies and gentlemen. i would like to select a certain timeline on my terminal and analyze it, for example lets 3pm for a period of a month in the 2020 how best can i do that? Thank you to those who will help
  order stuck  (1)
Hello Can someone help. I place an order and tried to delete the order from the terminal screen but it will not delete it is stuck. How can I get rid of the order from the terminal screen
Hi everyone, in table of traders that offers copytrading, I noticed that a high drawdown is red. The drawdown is only the money that traders get from their account, why is dangerous? Thanks for your reply, have a good day
Hello, I keep getting this alert pop up telling me that the webpage download was incomplete. Every-time I click out of it it keeps popping up. Can someone assist in telling me how to address this issue please
  MQL VPS for MT5  (14   1 2)
Hi, I have MT5 with a demo account. Currently, I'm using the demo account to test some EA; I subscribed for the MQL VPS service to get an actual test for the EA. I have 2 points and need expert help and advice after migrating everything with the VPS. Do I need to keep the auto trading on or off? The
The Broker's name can be inclued in DOM? It would be great
  Profit and Loss calculation.  (11   1 2)
Hello, ‌‌ Please any one can help with this: -I want to know what is the reference symbol closed price used on the MT4 profit and loss calculation. (‌I always find some differences between my calculations and the MT4 calculations when it comes to the indirect currencies closed trades.) ‌-Where can i...
  the payment  (1)
the paymentCan I charge my MQL account with WebMoney
When i try to change password its say that i need to write phone number but this section is blocked and i cant do it
  BUG - add friend  (3)
Hello, i find an bug in pop-up adding friend. There is an error with POST, look at this screen:*** Administrators, can you repair it, please
Hi, does anyone have any script what loads trades I have in external file in MT4(5) (trades are from different platform, but I would like to visualize it in Metatrader? Input format does not matter, I can rearrange columns and format, but I don't know how to draw it in charts. Thank you
  Virtual Hosting  (4)
Hello, Im just testing Virtual Hosting . Two Questions: 1. When everything is Migrated I can turn off my Computer and everything is still running? 2. See below: I did Synchronize Experts, Indicators and Signals by right click on my server. In the Log theres an error. "You cannot migrate more than 16
Hi I have OctaFX-Real broker and not see all signals! How to subscribe to signal wich is not listed? Thanks! J
Hi Everyone, My MT4 account is copying trades from a host, but for some reasons it copy all trades except for XAUUSD. Can someone let me know how to fix this issue please? Thanks
Hi, Is it possible to create a trade history report on only one specific symbol/instrument in MT5? For example when I click "Symbols" and US500 on the context menu of "History" it seems ok on the screen, but when I select "Report" I get all the symbols in that report. Thanks Kind regards, RH
Hi alltogether, in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/350188 there is the question of how to get the maximum number of open positions. In this thread William Roeder writes: " Margin requirements will be the limiting factor, not the count." But I'm asking whether this is correct. For example at least
Hello! I have a problem with my signal – it does not appear in public overview. It's 5 weeks old already and it runs really smoothly, unlike many public signals which are one week old and have big drawdown or big loss. Can anybody help me please? I did not get a response from desk. Thank you! :)
Dear All, I have created in MT5 a Custom Symbol based in two futures contracts and stocks traded in B3/Brazil. For example: Formula1 = ("WINJ21" + "DOLJ21")/2 ; Formula2 = (PETR3/PETR4). I do get historical tick volume, but unfortunately, tick volume does not update on chart after opening it
Hi, In fact I have a problem and I can't solve it after many tries!!! I followed some tutorial videos step by step but without any result!! I fund my account here on mql5 and the problem is still made! When I try to copy signals from a trader, I click "copy for 30$ per month" for example after I
Termination of Service without Prior Notice in Case of Serious Violations of Terms of Use MetaQuotes Ltd reserves the right to permanently terminate the service without prior notice, resulting in immediate and permanent account block in case your actions seriously violate the Rules, according to
I am using alot of static variables on several functions of my bot, unexpected restart of bot could reset these variables thus producing unexpected errors. For those who are running their bot in a vps, how often does this unexpected restart occurs
my mt5 Live update come up every 15 minutes. is it coming up like this every normally or it's just happen on my app
Hello, I wanted to install the EA again that I bought, but on the MQL5 site it seems that is unavailable! I still have activation available, what should I do? Since last window update I need reinstall the EA due to the invalid license issue