General - page 447

Forgot I was already logged in to mql5 on my laptop. Had then tried to login with my android phone and received "error 403" on phone. When I opened my laptop, it also shows same error message. How can I reset everything? Had tried turning off and on modem, clear cache but did not work. Can anyone
Hello I need help with how to lock my EA/Script based on my login account number ? example: my login number in my broker is 12345, and I want my EA/Script can run only in that login number. also how to lock the EA/Script that can run in one broker only? (example: my EA/Script can run only in FXDD)
Hi, I need someone help me how to access mql community through my broker mt4 platform. I've already tried to login with valid email and password but unsuccessfully. This is because I want to buy one indicator in the market but can't go through. Does anyone that has the same problem with me and
Hi guys, anyone have the same problem with me ? try to migrate experts and it's failed. "DLLs are not allowed" any chance to fix it ? thanks heaps
The verticle price column on the far right of my chart is missing and I don't know how to put it on there, can anyone help
Hello all, I've been making a program so I can see what percent of the time a moving average cross (with price) gets faded and what percent of the time it is a breakout. This is purely based on the close of the next candle. Right now it appears that it is claiming every candle close is a breakout or
Hello! The code below gives me occasional zero divide warning. Please help me form the code in the way that will prevent this error. Thank you. double NormalizeScaleValuesRange( double old_min, double old_max, double new_min, double new_max, double value) { // Round numbers: old_min=
  not accessible  (4)
hello, i just recently got a vps and i can't access mql5 to install my indicators, when i go to the website it says not accessible any help will be appreciated
Please help!! All MT4 files have been changed to PDF files and I dont know how to fix them. Please see the attached photo. Windows 10.
share your experience from your practise only :) without any combinations with other indicators, just one standard indicator that comes with MT4/5 not any other indicators
On MT5 I have an EA running on a BTCUSD chart. When a new market or stoplimit order is opened by the user, the EA is supposed to automatically add SL and TP. All good in general but on BTCUSD it may happen that when opening a sellstop or limitsell order that it's TP goes into the negtive price
Hi all, I'm new on coding. Below attach is the pivot code and it only show the line. But I want add the name like Resistance, Support,Pivot and the price below the line. " ObjectSetString (chart_ID,name, OBJPROP_TEXT ,text); " And I have seen so much using this, and I actually didn't understand
  Points VS Pips  (1688   1 2 3 4 5 ... 168 169)
Comments not related to " New MetaTrader 5 build 2085: Integration with Python and massive improvements in the Strategy Tester " were moved to this topic
  EA licensing  (1)
I'm looking for a system when someone makes a successful purchase of the EA on my website, the system will automatically email the download link of the product and a unique license keys which will be used to activate the EA. I already have a word press site setup and I can provide you with the login
Hi, in the symbol specification I find variable swap values slightly changing from time to time. E.g. for the symbol DE30 (Germany 30 Index) at broker xy I found the following swap values for January, February and March 2021: January February March Swap long -0.74 -0.73 -0.75 Swap short -1.19
Hello folks, I am having an issue with my EA. I have tried to research some answers, but alas, nothing really matches my circumstance. My EA creates an order with BOTH Take Profit and a Stop Loss. So, the only way i can see my order being closed is only through those 2 paths. Is this a correct
I'm using EAs with some interactive chart features as well as the ability to modify inputs as the EA is running. I believed previously that the Metatrader VPS would provide a complete Metatrader environment in which to interact, however, I now see that what Metaquotes is providing is a Metatrader
Can anyone share a code to show the information on a simple dashboard? Daily Profit: $4,90 (1,5%) Weekly Profit $6,60 (1,8%) Monthly Profit $40,90 (5,5%) All time Profit $134,90 (10,4%) Daily Transactions: 10 Weekly Transactions: 30 Monthly Transactions: 70 All time Transactions: 190 Daily Pips: 10
Notification was working well for me, and every trade open .... notification sent ,.... But one time, the notification stood up .... Did anyone have an idea
Hello, My EA only seems to run when my terminal is open on my computer. It does not seem to run on VPS even though Auto Trading on, Smily face in corner, and all settings show correct. The journal says: Virtual Hosting started Automated Trading Enabled then once I close the application and leave it
This is probably a bit off but maybe someone can point me towarda the right address for this question. I tried to contact Meta Quotes Ltd. directly but they do not respond. I'd like to use "MetaTrader™" as part of the name for a youtube and telegram channel that presents EAs and indicators for
With a growing popularity of multi asset / products that clients wish to trade and brokers needing to provide services for , that coupled with traders that have written their systems and EA's in mq language . the question comes is how easy is it to convert or use the codes to write to other
Whenever i try to subscribe for a signal i get an error message saying "subscription failed". Help pls
Hi all, after running several optimization rounds on different EAs I havn't found a way to copy and use the settings of the best results. I use genetic algorithm with complex criteria max. The results are just fine, but I have two problems: 1) The number of input parameters are truncated, so I can
How can I remove the little arrow that display the "One Click Trading" on the left-top corner : We can't disable it in the settings even if we disable the one click trading, so is it a code or something that can hide it
I was in a positive position and I was try to close but it won't close out. I try and try now I am in the hold. Boontak
I bought a robot for mt5, however it is not working at all. Apparently it's trying to place an order for $1, and i can only place orders for $0.01, although i have $100 credited in my account. The costumer service from the robot's company says if error " No money. Lot size is too high, please
Hi Guys, I want to setup 5 different trading accounts, with 5 terminals and I want to use 5 different signals for each of those accounts. So there is 1 signal per account. Do i need 5 different MQL5 accounts? Or i can use 1 MQL5 account and link them to 5 different terminals? thanks
Hello, I am trying on install some additional indicators I want from the Codebase section, if i try to install an indicator via the MT5 application using the codebase tab in the toolbox window, the whole MT5 application freezes and becomes unresponsive as soon as I click download, consequently I