General - page 435

Can brokers tell if I am using a script or an EA to place or manage trades
Hallo everybody.., I need help.. Can someone tell me.. I already have 4 subcribers on my trading signals : But my balace still 0..? Sorry im newbie and new comer to mql5.. I already put attachment too.. Thanks for your help guys
my auto trading stop after change the servers what should i do ,how to reconnect it, and if i change device will the auto trading stop too
Hi, i've found a Bug in the Signal-Service: It has closed the wrong position this Morning. Instead of a small win, i got a bigger loss. Please find attached a png-file containing some screenshots with details and explanations... I can't use this Service with larger amounts, as long as i know that
I have tried numerous times to deposit into MQL5 ready to use the cloud service - it keeps rejecting my card. I now have an error saying financial operations are limited and to contact support. However, it wont let me even raise a ticket - none of them send. Super Frustrated - is there anyone from
the vendor I purchased an EA from has been banned and has requested a refund on my behalf. How do I go about about retrieving these funds
  include problam  (5)
hello, I want to use this indicator in my EA but it have these errors: '[' - open parenthesis expected Indicators.mqh 490 37 'Lips' - pointer to this function type is not supported yet Indicators.mqh 490 33 '[' - array required Indicators.mqh 490 37 'Lips' - function call missing, open parenthesis
Hello, I have an EA I listed in MQL4 called "<Deleted>" the EA has profited $62 with $1000 deposited but the profitability shows that the EA is only up 2% versus the real profitability of 6%. Does anyone know why? Also, it says the provider is waiting for registration as a seller so subscription is
  Legal Questions  (3)
Is the MQL site FCA regulated? Must one be FCA regulated to provide signal here? What about selling indicators? What about selling expert advisors? Any regulatory obligations/challenges
It is producing a total of 40 errors, syntax seems correct and i can't figure out what's wrong. One of the errors were: 'atrArray' - Access to non-static member or function. class adr { datetime startOfDay = iTime ( _Symbol , PERIOD_D1 , 0 ); string hoursAndMinutes = TimeToString ( TimeCurrent
Hello all, I have just started forex and am still getting the basics. I am on MT4 and have purchased a VPS for a month as well as subscribed to someones signals so I have some activity as I am learning the ropes. I trade on the mobile app and the desktop app. When I am subscribed to someone signals
Good afternoon! The minimum profit should be equal to the margin of the trade. And if there is a trailing_stop, it should be triggered when the floating profit is equal to the margin. Otherwise it makes no sense
Hey guys, I really need your help to do 3 things: 1) Closing price for the last 100 days; 2) Average daily variation based on those last 100 days; 3) Linear Regression, to compare this average variation of an asset A with an asset B You guys already did something like that, were you able to help
good day, Everytime I open my MT5 it closes my metaeditor if it was open. I have to open it again. it also requests some admin privileges
\ im showing trades still open that have hit their TP on my end and should have closed, yet they are still open on the traders side, how do i fix the slippage so they will close properly, i have a trade down almost 6 dollars but it should have closed at a positive win , do i need to change my
I am looking for someone who can help me on Advanced Licensing System: I need an license system for my indicators and EAs. Now I always have to generate a license key to client manually. system that can be integrated to website, control account numbers, expiration dates for trail and subscription
I am using Google Chrome and lately (past few weeks), when a private message arrives, I don't hear that ding sound and I have to check for new messages every now and then. Is it just me, or is it a common problem
Hi there, I need to update my contact phone number on my profile however the existing phone number no longer exists. As part of the authentication process it is asking to text my old number or send a Telegram message to it for confirmation. How can I update this without my old phone number existing
Hello My account was deleted and I have no idea why or what has happened to my funds. Does anyone know who I can get in contact with or the procedure, I am in dire need Thank you
We are experiencing for some time a problem with an expert advisor we are making. Straightforward tests with the Strategy Tester do not show any errors, however there is a peculiar error appearing on some runs in the Optimizer. The line where it breaks with error is the one assigning the crt value
The following code bool flagSelect = SymbolSelect (symb, true ); while ( GetLastError () != 0 ) { Sleep ( 500 ); ResetLastError (); flagSelect = SymbolSelect (symb, true ); } int count = 0 ; double optionBid = 0 ; do { optionBid = SymbolInfoDouble (symb
Hi, How do I modify an indicator so that it can publish the data it has in its buffer for me to access in an expert advisor? I want to use this indicator below in my expert advisor code but whenever I read the values from the BufferArrowToUp or any other buffer besides the RSI buffer, it simply
  Copy object  (2)
Is there a way to duplicate an object that I've drawn. IE copy a rectangle etc?
Hi, how do I make my terminal connect? I use same log ins but still just bounces
Hello, I just subscribed to MQL5 VPS service, I was trying to migrate all but got an error msg. How can I solve it? Thanks
Hi, Forum members. Could you please tell me how I can find those who are highly skillful at creating indicators? I have an indicator to be created but I've tried to find an expert for a year no one can do it following a strategy in an ex4 indicator. I'd appreciate your recommendation, help, or
Anybody help how to use this OnClickButtonClose(). if i click my dialog box ButtonClose the EA also remove. please help
Hello, I wanted to open my MT4 terminal today and got these two messages, do you know why are they appearing? Since Yesterday everything was smooth, but began showing today before startup! Any solutions to let the terminal start without such a message? Thanks a lot
hey all can you tell me if you see any one make money from forex??
  Crude
Hi, I have question, what this chart of Crude deosn’t work today? It don’t move? Something wrong? Thank