General - page 216

I add TP and SL lines after entering a trade. A couple of days ago, the lines for TP and SL stopped appearing on the chart, and I have been unable to find out if there is something controlling the appearance of those lines - such as color, size, etc. Does anybody have a suggestion how I might
I'm new to EA programming and I'm working on a project that analyzes the price difference between two points in time, in seconds. My goal is to identify stretched prices over short periods of time. I already have a robot that analyzes this "stretch" in seconds, using this: TimeCurrent() <=
does anyone know what to do when this phrase pops up when inserting .ex5 "Please recompile your product with new compiler" <Deleted>
My earnings have been quite low for the past few days, under USD$2.0 or so...I guess most traders are pausing until the next FOMC meeting
Are there Prediction and Measurement tools on the MQL5 trading platform. I require the Long Position and Short Position tools to set the R to R ratio and also to set the SL and TP for my trade orders
I have discovered a bug in one of the Standard Libraries: \Include\Indicators\Series.mqh in function CheckLoadHistory. How do I contact Service Desk? There is no link for Service Desk on my profile menu as some pages indicate. Other pages tell me to install TeamWox but provide no sign in details
Hello mql5, as you may have seen by the title I installed a ex4 file which I can't trust and allowed dll imports, on tools- expert advisors. I uninstalled Mt4 with user data, do I have anything to worry about now? I've installed mt4 again after deletion... :)
Hi All, I am new to MT5, how can I execute MT5 code periodically? Say every 4 hours or so? Any code examples? Thank you. TT77
Hello, I have a demo account with the same broker as the signal provider . I see the signal on the signals page on the website but when I search using the MT4 app it does not come up. Can I register using the website and still get the signals? signal name: <...> Signal Broker: ICMarketsSC-Live33 my
  MQL4 to MQL5  (5)
Hi all, I am not much aware about mql5 coding, is there any way to convert MqL4 code to MQL5? <Deleted>
Dear MQL5 developers . I really hope that you will continue to support MetaTrader 4 at least 2-3 years after the MetaTrader 5 official start. Unfortunately MQL5 looks very complicated language for non professional programmers. I afraid that you will loss a lot of popularity of your platform because
Does anybody knows what this means, gets a worning about itfom the signal different specification of symbol USDCAD, signal provider has maximal volume 200, subscriber has 150
Hello support, I had several disruption in service today. One lasted over 30 minutes were I lost $400. Fortunately I am on Demo, but I was working to double my account before I traded live. Is there anyway to protect against "No Connection"? I did have SL set, but appears it did not activate
Please Add the middle line to the parallel channel drawing item ، in the new Metatrader update ...thanks a lot
Without considering asynchronous transactions, For a lot of long -short position of the same variety, What about the execution speed of the PositionCloseBy and the PositionClose? I haven't tried it on real account. According to my understanding, PositationCloseby is hedging with myself, and
I want to move a MT5 account on which a signal service is running from one computer to another. If I just delete the account on the first computer then install it on the second, will the signal service automatically follow
Hi, please, does anyone do Smash day Pattern? I know it works very well, but I have mistakes in the business system, and I would like to learn this strategy. Can anyone help me? Can anyone help me with the lessons? Thanks :)
Excuse me, does anyone use a MacBook M1 ? Is it efficient when testing EA? Which one is more efficient compared to windwos laptops
I have an iCustom inside an expert, When I execute the iCustom, I receive this message 2022.10.30 21:11:53.789 2021.01.04 12:00:00 Big Trend V140 GBPJPYi,H1: Float Gain Meter Buf0CtAchatCt Float0 2.3e-05 Float1 5.7e-05 Float2 7.9e-05 Float3 9.6e-05 How can I convert this number in double. Thank you
Hello All - I"m completely confused here, tonight I created an account with OspreyFX and verified the account. I'm able to log into the demo trading account for MT5 Web Terminal, however i've discovered the more modern-looking Web Terminal via the MQL5 site. However, i'm unable to login and connect
  acvitations  (7)
i purchased an ea and need to install it on vps. can i top up mql5 account from paypal credit card and then buy more activations
If I sell my product on mql5 with the non compete clause that this site has does that mean I can not sell it on my own website? Curious to know because I am interested in selling on this platform
Is the time of Mqltick object coming from the broker/data provider server or it's just a timestamp taken by the client (metatrader) on every incoming new tick
Is there any "lock all drawing tools" key in mt5
  Trading signal  (1)
Hi? I bought a signal but I don't know where to start. What can I do
Hello Experts, What will be the reasons if an EA was running different in Real account and Strategy test? After running one week I noticed the filed positions in real account. By comparing once in Strategy tester, the result was different (understood the deal may be slightly different). I am
Any recommendations for Trade Copier from mt4 either FREE or PAID. Ideally to copy trades from MASTER ACCOUNT to multiple accounts mt4/mt5. thanks all
Hi all, I have a chart with an EA and a few custom indicators that often lags or freezes, even though I can see the price changes in the market watch. I've tried: Optimizing the code based on guidance from these posts: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/345318 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/45689
I have created a new chart object, i.e. ChartOpen ( "GBPUSD" , PERIOD_M1 ); When the mouse is over the OBJ_CHART, is it possible to get the Data Window to display the data from the OBJ_CHART rather than the main chart in which the OBJ_CHART sits
I got the following array string days[]= { "Sunday" , "Monday" , "Tuesday" , "Wednesday" , "Thursday" , "Friday" , "Saturday" }; how can I get a random array of three items