General - page 338

Hi, Since I am not a seller or freelancer please advice to withdraw my balance which I had already deposited. Thanks Rozan
Hi, how would you recommend to test an expert advisor? Either bought or self-written indicator. I think in such as SL=100, TP=100, maybe Trail=? -> so Trade Win Rate should result greater than 50% and give profit (excluded spread, slip, commission). I use often M5, sometimes M1, seldom M15, but so
Hi, Up until this morning, i am sure i was able to log into my IC Markets trading account via MT4 Web, but today I have found that i no longer have that option. Anyone know what i am doing wrong? Thanks
Hello, Is it fine to provide signal using other's expert advisor (especially a one I bought from the market)? I tried to look for an answer but no result. Thanks in advance
Greetings all, Im looking for a simple MT5 script to drop and drag to Sell at market with a 25 pip take profit . I searched code base but all are mt4. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx 😁
Hi everyone, In mql4 i open/create a .hst file and i used fileOpenHistory for that (indicator for the renko chart) : tmp_file = FileOpenHistory(SymbName + ".hst" , FILE_BIN | FILE_WRITE | FILE_SHARE_WRITE | FILE_SHARE_READ ); however in mql5 no such a thing. How can i handle this, i tried FileOpen
  ArrayCopyRates  (6)
Hi everyone, I've been trying to run the ArrayCopyRates function (not with the same name, similar function according to same mission) in mql5 but I couldn't be successful. In mql4 i used it like : double abc[][ 6 ]; ArrayCopyRates(abc, Symbol (), PERIOD_D1 ); //when i want to use it --> temp_value =
Hello, why I can't add instaforex account recently? I just see one server for instaforex : InstaForex-Server Thank you
*** Please help me to convert this code of mql4 to mql5. The code just check the order by magic number whether it is already traded by that magic number or not
  My EA doesn't work on VPS  (16   1 2)
Hi everybody, 1.5 years coding EAs and first time open up a thread so believe me I did my homework, and sorry if it's a basic error but i'm stuck. So I got an EA, she is calling 3 custom indicator (it's because my EA is multisymbol, i use the code below) Articles The Implementation of a
How compatible is MT5 with windows 11 and if possible to also run on windows 11 on ARM chip? I'm prompted to upgrade to windows 11
hi, using MT5 b507 and now i get this error when the expert: exp_tema.mq5 on EURUSD_H8 2011.09.16 12:34:55 exp_tema (EURUSD,H8) cannot load indicator 'Triple Exponential Moving Average' [4302] dont see why this is happenning now. https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/450
Hello, I bought an EA from Market here in this web, but the robot doesnt work. Zero trades opened in despite of in the backtest these new trades are done. Is there any way to have my money back? or at least, someone from this place to check te ea too?... the author doesnt give any support
hi, I'm new to to mql and I couldn't find an answer for this. the strategy tester will sometimes give different result for the same(duplicate) pending order. check out orders 56,58 -> 59,60
I launched my expert advisor and received such record: 2021.11.16 20:37:16.480 Network '741204': authorized on FPMarkets-Demo through MetaTrader 5 Access Server (ping: 108.77 ms, build 2940 ) Platform is in current build 3091. Is this something wrong
Hello, I'm writing here because I really do not know how to solve my problem. Starting from Sunday I'm unable to connect my MT5 platforms from my home network. By other networks or mobile 4G it works perfectly. I tried restarting the router, using different DNS from both my ISP and also publics
When I try to run the strategy tester I get the following error message in my journal " no data for testing " also "error in reading USDJPY file". How do I get data for testing. I went to the history center and clicked on USDJPY 15 min as that is what I want to run the test on. Any help appreciated....
I have downloaded an Order Manager but I cannot locate that on my platform. From where I can retrieve and use it. Appreciate someone could shed some light on it
  MT5 Crashed?  (3)
Good Morning everyone, This morning the metatrader app on mobile and computer doesn't work, it seems it is always charging and doesn't allows me to watch charts or operate. Does anyone has the same situation? Thanks all
MACD, Bollinger Bands, Stochastic, Fibonacci
I bought one product from trader {lobster} and it is not function on my mt5, it is for mt4,can i cancel the product? Instead for buy one time from my master card, it bought five time and i wanted to cancel the product.Can i cancel the product, it is not upto 3 days Now I asked to refund my money
Hello , I am new here , can you please help me with the below , I have found an indicator that works great in exporting Zigzag data from MT5 to Excel but I am having 2 problems if somebidy can help ; 1 , the data exported doesn't include all decimals example if I export as an example a currency it
Dear MQL5 team, since today the download of previous trades of a MT5 signal is disabled. So it is now not possible anymore to assess a signal before buying. This is a NOGO. Since the metrics presented are incomplete, it is required to receive previous trades to assess the risk before buying. Please
Hi, I use MetaTrader5 python package dl from Pypi. I downloaded ticks with copy_ticks_range() and in the result I have a field "flags" uint32. On the all the ticks I received I have 3 different values for this field: 4, 130 and 134. In accordance to
  Martingale experience  (31   1 2 3 4)
Dear experienced traders, I often hear martingale is dangerous and I used to really think so. But these days, I'm analyzing some strategies, martingale looks very good. How do you think about martingale? Do you have a experience that any ac blow up even we have disciplined plan, huge deposit and
Hello, I want to run complied ex4 and ex5 files inside mql4 and mql5 code. I’m not talking about the function iCustom() that load compiled indicators (I want to execute an already existing script). In C language the command System(path of the exe file) is used. is there any similar command in mql4
Greetings, To begin with, I purchased an EA, when I activated it, I got the mesage "Auto Trading Disabled by Server". So I thought maybe it requires a VPS, so I went and rented a VPS from MQL5 and Migrated all. Re-attached the EA to a forex pair and still go the same message "Auto Trading Disabled
I purchased an Expert Advisor program a few years ago and have since changed my email and login details. I would like to download the current version of the program but i need to login in with my prior account and I cannot recall the password and do not have access to the email address any longer to
I have just rented the VPS for one month. My email Alerts work fine from my Desktop but get errors when trying to connect via VPS Here is the error message from the Journal. MailDispatcher login to pop.gmail.com:465 failed [ 5.7.14 HTTPS: SUPPORT.GOOGLE.COM MAIL ANSWER 78754 E8SM14071104WRR.26 -