General - page 336

Anyone who can help on how to add an epayment option, like neteller? the only applicable option i have is visa and it ain't working due to EMV-3DS approval
The below script compiles and works fine in MQL4 but throws compilation error(some operator expected) in MQL5. I hope someone can guide me and help in rectifying the issue. typedef string (*TFunc)( string &text); TFunc funcPtr[ 4 ]; void OnStart () { funcPtr[ 0 ] = A; funcPtr[ 1 ] = B;
  Rtsgold  (4)
Anyone know if it’s possible to switch brokers and still keep you investment in MT4
Hello to all When I open the program and add the Expert I see this error Can you help with this error and its solution? MQL5.calendar events file deserialization failed How To fix it
Affiliate program in Market and Signals to be closed Due to low demand and incompatibility with the new MQL5.community services, the affiliate program is to be closed soon. Beginning from January 1, 2016, it will no longer be possible to set a partner payoff amount and register new affiliate links
I've changed it many times just to pass the exam. Even though nothing went wrong and it went well. Where is the fault
Hello everyone, I have an EA that is trading after US closes its market. From 23h to 1h, GMT+2. <Deleted> But I am searching for a bot that could fill up (some of) the remaining hours. As it would be a shame to have so many idle hours, if it is possible to have it different. - Should be a great bot
i am new to forex and i cannot find other symbols like ustechx100 on my mt5 please assist
Hi All, I tried to make 1 EA which need to detect the PositionsTotal by currency pair. How to coding the PositionsTotal to detect the total of open position by currency pair. I.e, EURUSD detect 1 open position, USDCHF detect 1 open position. Currently they give values 2 open position. Please kindly
Hlo I am unable to open my mt4 can you help mt5 is perfectly working but mt4 is not workinh as my pc is ARM64 based PC
Hi all, I tried payinng for a purchase using credit card, but keeps on being asked for online purcase password and OTP. I received OTP on my phone, but what is the password? I used my mql5.com password, and it keeps denying it. (See the image) I don't even know who is the customer service, when I
  signal  (2)
my account is not showing the option to turn on a signal, can you help me solve it
I tried twice to use Cloud network services for optimization but Im having the problem that I get very different results from there. I dont understand why. Im using every tick based on real ticks. Is it so that the Cloud uses not my price data but its own? What could be the reason? I appreciate your
Hello, everyone. I have an important question. Some customers ask me to provide them with a product that has similarities to some of the market's products. Is doing these jobs against the site's rules? I want to know exactly to follow the rules. Dear Moderators/Developers/Customers please let me
I don't know why the financial operation are blocked on my account.Please, anybody help.Thanks
I have built an expert advisor using a set of candlestick patterns combined with a simple set of indicators. The indicators are used to decide the trend and then this is applied generically across any of the candlestick triggers to decide whether to trade. The EA runs on the 4 hour chart. So the
Hello to all traders I have a question concerning the selling of a trading robot I have designed. I have developed a trading robot with both Market Order Entries and Pending Order Entries. My question to experienced traders and newbies is whether or not to sell a Trading Robot Expert Advisor with
Hi, I am browsing through the signal list in the MT4 running on my VPS but couldnt click into any of the signal. The journal shows "Signal-failed connect to server www.mql5.com". I have definitely entered the correct password to my broker account as it shows the correct account balance once I have
Hello, I have a local network available, EA that communicates with a SQL server db through a DLL, I know that DLLs cannot be used by agents located in the local network. Being a network, private and used only for the optimization of the EAs, there is no future implementation on MQL5 that can allow
Im running an EA on a VPS and Im needing to see trade levels on chart but the chart is just showing candlestics, grid and ask line. even if I go fo chart properties, it is not showing trade levels of the running positions. can someone assist
Got connection to MetaQuotes-Demo lost message for several hours
MT5 refuse to share their information with their users so i dont knwo where to find all the different options. So i need to ask the community, who/ where do yall trade leveraged ETFs? Like TQQQ for example - but the bigger range the better. MT5 should PUBLISH all the information so us users dont
For example, 1. on broker A: i set an alert on VIX 2. i log into broker B who DOESNT offer vix. I notice that the alert is still registered, but will it work if i remain logged into broker B? So basically, is the alert SET on 'broker A - Vix' REGARDLESS of what i do? Like if my PC is off will the
Hello, Most of my EA purchases don't show in neither MT5 nor MT4 terminal. It's really weird. All showed at first and I was able to download and start using some EAs. Then as I opened new terminals most of them stopped showing. I restarted Windows, terminals and updated explorer to latest with no
Hi, Could anybody please check the code - that return error : "illegal switch expression type" and "'0.01' - constant expression is not integral". the code was working in old version. double step = MarketInfo( Symbol (), MODE_LOTSTEP); switch (step) { case 0.01 : Lotdecimal = 2 ; break ;
1st time buy signal here the one providing the trade obvious place heavy trade against the trend , hence i close it manually the poistion fml , it get 'synchronized' and automatically open another batch of heavy position after i manual close it because i check the option ' synchronized without
Hello, im new with MQL5 and im still learning to make EA, i need help with the following: #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> CTrade m_trade; input int InpOpenPositions = 0 ; // Open position ("0" -> BUY, "1" -> SELL) input int TakeProfit = 60 ; input int StopLoss = 20 ; int OnInit () { //--- set
Why does this custom symbol (see attachment) claim market is closed when placing trades mid-week
why this message appear ((Failed to open demo account. please check internet connection or contact meta quotes)) note internet connection is very good please help thanks