General - page 1155

Hi guys,  I have made an generic function with an array parameter. I call this function with different arrays, works nice... Except one thing, i want to print status. Within that print, i want to show the array name that was handled on the moment of printing.  Code snippet of function header:  int...
New MetaTrader 4 Build 840: Improvements and Fixes MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, June 12, 2015. The update will feature the following changes: Terminal: Increased the maximum size of custom tooltips for graphical objects to 128 symbols. The tooltips are set using the...
  tickstory  (2)
Could someone suggest other choices besides tickstory lite? because it is no longer free and I want chart history for latest build of metatrader.
I found a problem with MT5 build 1150. When passing a pointer to a virtual function in a derived class that returns a struct, CheckPointer returns INVALID_POINTER even thought the pointer is valid (using the pointer results in an access violation).  I've attached the file to reproduce the issue....
Hi, i am testing an EA which involves the use of "trailing stops" If i run the terminal on my desktop all is working properly, but (i am a mql5 web hosting subscriber) it looks like that trailing stops are not working while the system is running exlusively on the web hosting. Any idea...
Please nobody claim this idea as theirs... Have you ever noticed that somehow if you give a $10000 demo account to some noob, nood will somehow get it to $5000 very fast? Anyone think reverse copying would work to earn that $5000 he will lose?
  Feature Request  (2)
Hi, There's a place to make feature requests for MetaQuotes? Thanks.
Hi! Is there a script that automatically cancels the order, if the order volume is above a certain threshold? You know what I am talking about, if you ever accidentally raised the volume instead of the stop loss in the order mask. Best Regards, Tom
in negative(means signal provider loose your money) less than 50$ less than 100$ less than 250 less than 500 less than 1000 more than 1500
how long b4 my new metatester nodes appear in the agents list?
Hi everyone, My local network runs on 192.168.0.XXX IP range but MT5 Tester Agent setup is offering an IP address 192.168.171.1 what is outside my local network, as seen in the picture below. The actual machine IP is 192.168.0.15. Could you please help me to change this 192.168.171.1 to 192.168...
  Ridiculous Scalp  (1)
This journal is about my 5 pip Ridiculous Scalp. Every day I scalp the EURUSD pair for 5 pips. My lot size is set to gain 5% for every 5 pips. So far it's been going great! Below is my achievement and analyses via myfxbook. I'll post weekly as I progress and grow my account
Hi, I've been looking for mt4 brokers that allow you to trade the Dutch, British and French share CFD's but so far i have found none. Does anyone know of a broker that allows you to do that on metatrader 4? Thanks in advance,
[Deleted]
we make more indikator to view daily trend MA, BOLINGER BANDS, PARABOLIC SAR, FIBONACCI RETRACEMENT and more indikator i see GU at up trend now..how about you ? please comment
Daily price is ranging on the middle of bullish/bearish reversal for crossing Sinkou Span A line which is the border between primary bullish and the primary bearish on the chart, with the followings/r levels: 1.0915 support level located below Ichimoku cloud in bearish area of the chart, and1.1243...
Code examples for Enumerated lists of currency pairs. Mods and admins, if there is a better place in code base for this, please feel free to move it (other than to the trash can). I did not see one specific section that stood out to me, and I also think it doesn't belong on only MQL4 or only MQL5...
Dear ! I tried to fix my trailing stop function but i really don't know how to make logic without error  "OrderModify error 1".I hope someone can help. for (int j = 0; j < Total; j ++) {            if(OrderSelect(j, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)==false) continue;      if(OrderSymbol() == Symbol() &&...
Hey guys! I have this Linear Regression Channel Breakout indicator that i would like to have an alert added to it. Can anyone please help me?
  Holes  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
On a constantly open chart, there are skipping bars over time (on all timeframes ). The Refresh button has no effect on the chart. After a complete restart of Terminal, the holes disappear. ... and this has been the case for a long time
Hi everyone! Thank you for all suggstoins on good EA:S and programmers. I have found a skilled programmer to help me with my trading strategy . All the best to all of you! Most kindly, Daniel
[Deleted]
Hello i need any script to close trade have same comments ?as you see in the image attachment i have trades with comment H1 and others with comment H2 What i am looking for to close all trades with comment H1 only and keep trades with comment H2 open
hi. i have a good Profitable ea. but i want to modify the ea with trailing stop and take profit . anyone can do this work ? thanks advance :-) waygrow_edu.mq4
In EA testing, the data can not be written to a CSV file?
I'm a little new to all of this currency trading. If I subscribe to a signal, do I have to leave MetaTrader up and running on my computer to receive signals? Or, does the signal provider communicate directly with my Broker? Thanks! TRayD
Hi team, I was wondering if anyone has tried the virtual hosting option in MetaTrader 4? I have been using a VPS from CommercialNetworkServices (CNS) for years and never really had any issues. However, the low price of 10 USD a month for virtual hosting through MetaTrader 4 made me give it a go....
Hi All, Please advice, how can I find out the brokers server location? Example, I am trading with abc broker, I need to know, where is abc broker's server location? Can you please advice about this? Thanks & Regards, Pankaj D Costa
I have made profit I have lost
  MT5 vs. MT4  (7)
HI_ALL FOR_WHOM_USED_THE_MT5_AND_MT4 WHAT_ARE_THE_DIFFERENCES ???? WHO_IS_BETTER?? :)
Hello All, I am looking for a price by volume indicator , I know there is one (or more) available but cannot find. Can anyone point me in the right direction - please