General - page 343

Hello, I have this message, I use same login/password as this forum. It's working on my personal computer but not on my VPS, whyt
or are differences in buying and selling signal , between a standard micro account
I notice that when i login my mt4 account, My platform will Show No connection, New Order button will be dead but Price will be moving and trades will be running but when i click anything on the chart, it will freeze. Pls what should i do to resolve this issue. Await your useful advice and supports
Hi Will appreciate your help on this issue: I get -2, ('Terminal: Invalid params') error upon an attempt to log-in. Here it is written that one needs to specify a server too, but for some reason my server.dat file is not a text, i.e. get gibbrish when open it with notepad++. Is it true that one
I just registered an MQL5 community account. I tried to change password, and entered my new password and the current password which was emailed to me from MQL5 community. However, every time I tried to do that, the webpage showed "Error saving data", and showed "Password must exceed 4 characters"
Hello all. New here. First post. Would love some help on this if anyone can advise... I've written the guts of a complex strategy in Javascript (node). It takes some input parameters, and returns some output. To implement all this in MT5, I could try to translate it all into MQL5 code. Or if
  ask  (2)
Is it possible to transfer money on behalf of someone else's bank to subscribe to a signal
Dear Friends, Kindly any body can solve issue because my signal shown wrong profit lose percentage, can anybody defined this issue? Lose is -74% and profit 145% but my signal shown overall lose - 36% while I'm in profit Kindly solve the issue, I don't know why shown in lose overall while I'm in
  RSI 1  (2)
Hello fellow traders, I need help to adding RSI 1 to my mt4 chart. I tried doing that but keep coming out empty both in my mobile and PC. Any help would be appreciated please. Thanks
Hello everyone I discovered that the market rating now pretty significantly depends on the price of the product. I would like to offer EAs at an affordable price to my customers. However, the new ranking system gives me a much worse ranking for cheaper products. Thus, forcing me to drive the price
registered as a seller registered a new signal 2021.10.23 16:22 Low trading activity - only 0 trades detected in the last month 2021.10.23 16:22 This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be of random nature 2021.10.23 16:22 The number of deals on the account is too small to
My signal made 76% growth in 3 weeks, and for that reason it was removed from public subscription and I received the following warnings: Too frequent deals may negatively impact copying results less Too much growth in the last month indicates a high risk This is a newly opened account, and the
Hi bros, How can i erase or avoid red line at tester screen like in the picture, any idea
Hi, I would like to be able to LEARN from the documentation. Reading code as e.g. int to_copy; As I understand it this is defining a new presumably local integer variable called "to_copy" It's use in the code makes no sense without knowing it's initial value. My previous knowledge would have seen
My code from DGNfractals.mq5 //--- main cycle of calculations for(int i=start; i<rates_totalD-3 && !IsStopped(); i++) { //--- Upper Fractal if(highD[i]>highD[i+1] && highD[i]>highD[i+2] && highD[i]>=highD[i-1] && highD[i]>=highD[i-2]) { ExtUpperBuffer[i]=highD[i];
  Matstat Econometrics Matan  (371   1 2 3 4 5 ... 37 38)
Welcome to all gurus of mathematical statistics , econometrics, and mathematical analysis. A thread for a constructive dialogue, on various topics from these scientific fields. Adequate communication is welcomed
Hello, I am new to MetaTester, so I am not sure how common these problems are. First, though I have more than $1 in my account, I cannot check the box "Use MQL5 Cloud Network" on one of my machines. On another machine, I can check that box. What is wrong in the first case? Is it because a simulation
Hi everyone, I just join to this community. I am reading and practicing and have struggle to understand few things that i hope you can shed some lights on few things. I know you are all smart and I apologize for my dumb questions. 1: Let's say i have initiated a Stop Sell Order, should i stay signed
  MT5 and CPU?  (1)
In order to speed up an indicator in MT5, what is the most important feature of CPU? Number of cores, clock speed, samples etc
I don't know how often this happens, but for whatever reason my price and candles aren't updating on one of my terminals, but it is working fine on one of my other terminals. Any suggestions
Hello, There is a problem with 'trendline by angle' in MetaTrader 5. It is impossible to adjust the end value of the line, e.g. when you try to modify the end value to 1.6427 after you close the properties window it is reverted to 1.6415. MT5 build 3091 Sincerely
Hello, I am trying to Calculate the Index of the First Candle of the Day within the M1 Time Frame and I feel like I found an error in the MQL System; if anyone knows an explanation or a remedy for this, please let me know. int h = Hour(), //the Number of Hours that have passed since the Beginning of
After Updating to V3090, my .csv files are no longer showing they are supported in MT5 V3090! Is this happening for other people? As of now, I don't know how to get tick data back into the latest V3091 of MT5. Does any one know how to do this now? Updating to V30910 removed all my old 99% modeling
Have been trading for the last 15 years but wondering is there a way where we can trade without the indicator without using martingale, and be successful at making 10% a month
Comments that do not relate to the " New MetaTrader 5 platform build 3081: Improvements in MQL5 services and design updates ", have been moved into this topic
Is there a way for an expert advisor to reference the offline RENKO chart? For example, SMA crossover on RENKO and then place an order on the live counterpart
Hi guys, I tried to run my EA at Strategy Tester. I choosed "Last Month" for run. Then i realized while test if i change template screen it went to January 2021 ! I changed forex company and download new MT5 and it happened again. Anybody have same problem after new Version 5 Build 3081 update or
Hi Can anyone help with locating tick data on the strategy tester
  Missing signal  (4)
Why maxgloballimited-live , zentrade premier, and global premier signal not available on real signal , only demo
Is there any way to code the hiding of price bar information, not indicators, in DataWindow