General - page 166

MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Apps have been reinstated and are available for download from the App Store. During the lengthy process of restoring the Apps back in the App Store, MetaQuotes has communicated to Apple extended explanations surrounding operational technicalities and provided further
I was wondering if someone could please make me a small Indicator that will print in the left top corner of my chart, the stop loss and take profit values of the open trade
Hi Guys, Hope you're all well. :) I am having a problem with the coding for the relative performance between Oil and Gold. When I just have "GOLD" in the ExtMapBuffer1[i], it shows the Daily price of Gold. When I just have "OIL" in the ExtMapBuffer1[i], it shows the Daily price of Oil. But when I
apa penyebab Copytrade tidak sesuai on the copytrade signal account it doesn't match. there is a difference in the size of the lot used. signal lot 0.10 copied 0.01 signal lot 0.010 copied 0.08 then buy entries at different times, do you have to use a VPS ? thank you for your answer
  Minimum lot size  (4)
I have this money managment code that works fine when minimum lots aloud by broker is 0.01. but I can't figure out how to set it to minimum lot size = 10.0 .I know I have to change the last diget of the code from 2 with two diget after the decimal to another number to make it to 10.0 but I don't now
Hello everyone. Suppose there is a trend in the market. How do you know it's a real trend and not random? If the volatility is high, will it be easy for a trend to emerge even with random price movements? If the volatility is low, is the trend likely non-random? Or is there some other way to
Im facing a strange error if I try to run my code: The creation of iRSI has failed: RSI_handle_38 = - 1 Runtime error = 4805 tester stopped because OnInit returns non-zero code 1 The error [4805] is described in MQL5 docs like this: "ERR_INDICATOR_CANNOT_ADD - Error applying an indicator to chart"
Hi everyone, Can somebody help me please ? I downloaded the USDCAD historical data directly from my MT5 in daily TF. But when I try to calculate it manually with an excel, I can't find the same value that my MT5 displays. The gap between my manual calculation and MT5 results can be more than 10
Hello. My broker has changed the server last weekend and it disconnected me: how can i connect again pls
Dear MT5 Team, I use an EA I designed myself for allowing me to enter trades per hotkey and with mouse clicks. If the Strategy Tester would listen to mouse events and key events I could trade with hotkeys in the Strategy Tester any time I want. This feature is missing though and I regret this. This
Hello, im having a question regarding the tester and MetaTrader spread. Is the spread which you can see on the current asset in pips and the spread in the strategy tester in points? Example: MetaTrader5 Spread: 15 tester Spread at the same moment: 1.5 So do you need to divide the MT5 spread / 10 to
  Riddle  (9)
Hi every one. suppose you have two strategies both working like random and the strategies use totally different tools(indicators or whatever you use). strategy A ==> win rate=50% and RR ratio=1:1 strategy B ==> win rate=50% and RR ratio=1:1 If a signal is issued by both A and B then the possibility
Hi, I want to test my expert advisor in the strategy tester of MT5. However, when backtesting on any Forex instruments, I always get a fixed spread of 50. I tried to change the spread of the symbol but it seems that the strategy tester always uses a spread of 50. Do you know what is wrong? Thanks
Could you guys help me understand how do you handle suchcases. This is NZDCAD on May 22, H4 chart. I have 2 brokers: one isGMT+2 (CET, summer time) and the other is GMT+3 (summer time). The GMT+2 broker provides 6 daily candles per week (1 dailychart on a Sunday, which is basically only a 1-hour...
Hello guys I was wondering if Metaquotes (the software company, not the broker) has the ability to view the contents of my expert advisor? Can anybody with more knowledge on the matter please tell me more? Thank you
I know how to calculate slippage according Stoploss, Takeprofit, and PendingOrder. But If we trade with market execution, the order table price look in the pic: we can record price in EA, but it is inconvenient. So, Does anyone know of a good way to detect slippage in market orders
Hello, I was using the metaeditor normally today, until i received notification to restart the app for update, then the metaeditor stop opening, i tried to directly open the app, i tried to open the app from the terminal app but it stops and give me stop responding error and ask me to end task and
Hi all, Why do I regularly see on peoples signals under the trading history that they withdraw for example $1,000 then within minutes deposit $1,000? See image screenshot from a signal providers history. Just wondered if this was to manipulate their stats in some way. Cheers
Hi all, I am creating a custom indicator. I need to check whether CCI(120) signal line cross above RSI level 80 and CCI(120) signal line cross below RSI level 20. How to do it
  MT5  (2)
Want to change from virtual account to a real account ???? How do I do this
It works when I use case #2 but any of the other cases it gives me error invalid stops. Any suggestions? // ---- Open Buy Orders bool OpenBuy( int mode, int orders) { string error_desc = "" ; double BuyPrice = 0 , BuyStop = 0 , BuyProfit = 0 , Stop, Profit, maxloss = 0 ;
  signal  (4)
Hello. My signal disappeared last night. I do not see it in "my signals section". Piotr
please how do i fund my account with chippers cash... Im from Nigeria, and i want to order for an expert advisory but am having challenge funding my MQLS5 account with Chippers
Hi, My Magic number consist of MagicNumber = MagicEA + magicInstrument + magicSymbol + magicPeriod. I'd like to know if there's a function that returns instruments category such as forex, stocks, indices and so on
Hi there, Long story short; I want to re-download 3 indicators from mql5.com, but the download button doesn't appear after downloading these chosen indicators for the first time. I need to re-download them again due to a file corruption, which cause them to become unresponsive. I've attached photos
  Websocket how?  (270   1 2 3 4 5 ... 26 27)
Hi all! I've got a task to receive quotes from huobi via websocket and build an offline chart using these quotes. I realized that this cannot be done using standard means. I have an idea to write a dll in java and use it to receive quotes. How can this be implemented? I have never done this before
Hey guys can I get some help with this I purchased TA for MT5, got charged for it but now I am met with the attached screen for a while now
Dear community, I am back testing MT5 with 100% tick quality, every tick on the 1 minute EUR/USD chart. I have a basic silly little EA I wrote, that takes trades merrily losing me money ;) sound familiar right? Any way part of the reason is that I am unable to reliably back test. The EA is a scalper...
Hi all, I’m only 2 months into learning about Forex, and have started to get some hands-on experience on a demo account for 1 month. Thankfully I only work 4 days per week, so I do devote as much time as possible on the market on Tuesdays, before leaving for work, at lunch and after work until