General - page 341

How secure is the Master Password? For example: does the broker still have access to the Master Password for the MT5 platform after I change the password? How can I prevent anyone else from having access to the master or investor password after it is given to the trader
Hello. The font sizes for many things such as the points measure is VERY small! Please add a settings option to increase the font size. Thanks
The OrderCalcMargin function returns required margin for opening a position. While the volume and type of order are understandable (sell or buy may have different margin requirements?), why is the open price needed and how does it affect the margin required. Edit: Thinking about it,maybe to...
  Cannot Update EA  (4)
There is a new version of the EA I bought. The system tells me to go to Market\Purchased on my terminal, but there is no such place
  Trailing TP  (219   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
It has become a tradition to trail stoploss. Personally, I came to the conclusion in my time that it ultimately leads to an increase in losses or a decrease in profits. Has anyone reading this thread traded a takeprofit? What are your results/conclusions
Hello guys! I'm trying to implement a Custom Max to my OnTester() using combinations of ENUM_STATISTICS, cause I want to give a "faster track" to a custom optimized result. I mean, I want the best result for a minimum trade rate of 10/week. COMPLEX CRITERION MAX does the job, but the balance of its
When a new mobile version comes out the Apple AppStore tells me there is a new version, but today I see a message in the app that says it is from "New Version" claims there are important security updates and to install the new version. Is this for real or some form of potential scam? If it is for
  Complaint  (1)
Delete my account here and bring back my money
I am a signal follower, several days ago, one of my subscribed signal doubled this account while there were some positions keep opening, As a follower, if provider deposit money, then on my side, MT4 will try to adjust follower's size of positions according to ratio of signal provider and followers
does anyone can copy trade from "Investor Password" access with less time consumption ? i have had tried, but no one open order detect or copied to the target MT4 account. does anyone have same problem or can solve the problem
mrateM[ iHighest ( _Symbol , PERIOD_D1 , MODE_HIGH ,barNumM, 0 )].high-mrateM[ iLowest ( _Symbol , PERIOD_D1 , MODE_LOW ,barNumM, 0 )].low How come sometimes this can return negative values? Within the same range shouldn't the highest high>=lowest low
What would be the reasons for an accepted trade to be modified? The 1st screenshot is the Journal. The 2nd screenshot show the Entry, Original SL and the 4 TP's on this particular trade. however the SL was modified for an unknown reason to me
I'm new to working with network function, I'm trying to create a simple client server connection between a python app and MQL5 following this tutorial https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/5691 . I read the docs of networks functions again and i saw that you get this error if you call the network
i was wandering if they was just an option where you can choose the value of your commission in strategy tester. like you have the option "period" "spread" "use date" "visual mode"   thank you 
Dear Is anyone live in USA use any US bank card to withdraw card payment in MQL5. I have TD bank in USA but their bank card are not support to withdraw card payment Thanks in Advanced
in supply demand system . we trade by looking big whale fill order area. sometime they still need to fill their orders because previous orders not fullfill by liquidity requirement So when price touch again supply or demand area ,trader try to buy sell Question is how can know this unfill area
Hello I update my windows 10 , and now all expert advisors does not install correctly on MT4 How can I fix this problem please
i used _symbol or Symbol() function in my code. i want only GBPUSD trades. The problem is that when i upload my EA on a VPS it works for all pair. am i right? if it works for all then what is the way that my robot only trade on gbpusd. my code example: Ask=NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol
Hi! Today the rental of the VPS server has expired, the auto renew option was active and the necessary funds were already credited to my account, but unfortunately I received the following message informing me of the failure of the renewal .. why? Auto renewal disabled Failed to auto renew VPS
this new update for trade assistant version 8.9 was made available today and is not showing in purchases section please advise
Dear all, I am running real account on MT5, when i subscribe signal, it login with DEMO account , how signal can work on my real account ? when i change demo account to real account, i can't find signal option on that one. Demo Account, showing Signal Options Real Account (No Signal Option showing)
How do I get high modelling quality? I am afraid that my strategy tests are not reliable because of Mismatched charts errors
  Conversion rate  (3)
Hi there, I am copying this signal. I have EUR 555 on my account (MT5) All trades are closed. When I do a xe.com conversion I see that my EUR 555 has a value of USD 650. Why is it that on the site it shows that there is only USD 566 in copy value for the signal provider?? Br, Patrick
Please Big brother, I need a code snippet to force my EA to only work on VPS servers only and not on my local computer. Any help would be appreciated.... Thanks in Advance
Hello everybody, I have made an EA that uses a custom indicator, and it is working very good on each single pair, my problem starts when I merge the EA on the VPS for six pairs, I noticed that it is working for four of them, but doesn't work for the other two. I have tried re-merge again and I
Hi, Below function do not move the chart to intended position. It moves the chart to dated far way back like 2007, 2011. Every time it is executed, the the resulting position was different. Can someone help me on this? Thanks in advance! ChartNavigate ( 0 , CHART_BEGIN ,- 100 )
Hello world, I'm using OnTimer in an self written indicator. It should display the time in seconds till new bar (Comment). If I load the indicator all works like I planned. But if it is called by an expert, the counter stucks. I guess, that in this case OnTimer is not used. Do you have other
Can we display multiple windows in one indicator
Hi all, I've been back testing strategies in MT4 using IG for a while now. I wanted to try MT5 to get better insights on my EA's, and noticed a huge difference in results. I came to the conclusion that every MT5 Demo I've tried (2 different brokers in UK GMT+2 and also mql5.com download) are NOT