General - page 281

Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team Does anyone know why i get this? I can't buy EA and i don't know why
  Trading Signals  (4)
Is it necessary to have a vps in order to copy MQL5 Signals
UPDATE: I FIGURED IT OUT -- so please don't spend time analyzing the code. Thank you! I posted my solutions below as replies (to myself LOL...) Hello and thanks again for all the previous help! I'm trying to get a basic understanding of OOP before leveraging it to refactor some existing code. I'm
Hello, I currently have an issue with the ChartSaveTemplate function. The code ChartSaveTemplate ( 0 , "test"); returns the error code 4112 when called inside my indicator. Does anyone have an idea why the error occurs? When I just create an empty indicator with the function it return true
  plzz help me  (10)
Hi guys I am very new to this forex businesss i would really appreciate if anyone can tell me one simple example of stratgy so I can understand what is stratgy.. plzzzz thanx
I need a way to identify over bought and over sold conditions on a renko atr chart. I was looking at this link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182637 but Pava's indicators dont work. it needs a dll or something. if someone can help me get his indicators to work with the missing dll then awesome! I...
I have 2 account and I am thinking of launching 2 trading strategies automated but I want to use the same mt4 platform so one MT4 with 2 account that have 1 EA each, does that works??? any comment or issues
Hello developers. I've been trying to make 200 candle distance between the last candle and end of the chart. but whatever I tried does not work. The code I use is as fallows. bool res=ChartNavigate(ChartID(),CHART_END,-200); I also use ChartNavigate(ChartID(),CHART_END,200); but did not work. Please
Guys can anyone help me with this? My profile got approved yesterday as a seller but i am seeing this message "Subscription will be enabled when trading starts
Hello Friends, I'm trading with Ava Trades using MQL5 VPS. A lmost 2 weeks now this is what I get. Foto attached.What's gone wrong? Anyone there who ca help? Many thanks everyone. Nillscash
Hi MQL5, I have purchased a signal but found that different symbol cannot be copy. Thus i would like to request for refund and switch to rent or purchase the EA. Please help. Thank you
Objects added on chart and then saved as template disappears after opening and closing MT5 platform Above chart shows the objects Elliott Wave Impulse object and Fibonacci Retracement. This chart is then saved as template AUDUSD After the MT5 template is closed and opened again the objects do not
Hi I want to get started with Forex Trading . I am new to forex trading and I want learn about how to trade in Forex. My email ID is shawn.wells1214@hotmail.com please email me with some helpful tools and tips. Thanks, Shawn Wells
  Orders  (3)
How to plays buy/sell
Hello everyone, I am stumbling accross following code for some reason I cannot comprehend why this is behaving as it is. The code does not compile. But I would expect a different behaviour here, as somehow the compiler inconsistently applies the variable types. I would expect the templated type to
Hello all, new to this world (trading, development on MQL5,...), I would like to know which LOG system you guys are using : no logging at all the default "Print()" or "PrintFormat()" method homemade simple function file (what did you put inside?) a more complete library I have tried Log4MQL and I
Hola . Tengo el Account Protection EA que descargué hace un tiempo en el sitio web de mql5 de forma gratuita. He intentado cargarlo en mt4 pero no me abre ninguna ventana y en la sección expertos de mt4 dice: 2022.05.18 12:28:53.569 can load
i have been using a demo account with a balance of 100,000 USD and was able to trade by instant market exceution without any problems. But when i decreased the balance to 3,000 USD, it would give me a "Not enough money" error even if i used the lowest possible lot size (0.1) I tried placing a
Hello, I'm having a hard time understanding why a defined constant is not evaluating properly in an if(). In the debugger, I don't understand how it is possible I could be positioned on this line of code, given the following print statement and the displayed values: if ( _Symbol == "USDCAD" )
Well I created a trendline on chart window using objectcreate and mqlrates but is it possible to do the same but on the indicator window instead, for example, RSI or maybe MACD window
My KYC for seller account is not getting verified. Please help
[Deleted]
CAn anyone help please? My Purchased products not showing in "Purchased" - I am logged in ... Thanks
Hi everyone, on some of my signals I have used an existing account that I used for either a different strategy and blew it up by accident. How can I reset the live account signal so that it only tracks the history relevant to the current strategy. I have seen some signal providers have greyed out
Hello all, is there any solution that return position info when i click on one of the position in trade tab in toolbar window? in the code first iv to call positionselect() command to select a position then i can get info. but i want to get info about the position is selected in trade tab in toolbar
Hi service desk, I would like to cancel the purchase and get the refund for one of the recently bought product( not yet activate & within 7 days period). I bought the product by using my friend’s credit card. For the refund, will it straight away refund back to my friend credit card since it’s third
Anybody can help me to fetch live data from MT5 to excle
The trend line consists of two prices at two times, "ObjectGetDouble() " Can get the first price,How to get the second one?
So I have a modest amount of money received from sales of my indicator. A week ago I made a withdrawal and it worked. Then I received a message from the system saying that my account was temporarily blocked to withdraw because it needed an extra step of verification (which there is no point because
Hi there. I just paid for 3 months of VPS. I had used a VPS before and I could access my server from any computer using remote access, and I could install several instances of metatrader running parallel. I see that the metatrader service is different. It asked me to migrate my account and settings
  does the broker?  (4)
Hi, Just wanted to ask if I load my ea to a broker platfomr, does the broker have access to my ea? meaning can he download or copy my ea ? same aout acktesting websites, can they copy/steal my ea