General - page 283

Good day, Didn't connect to Metatrader 5 today, Metatrader 4 is working. Does anyone have the same problem
It's neat currency and leverage settings enum 1-8
Hello I tried to write the equivalent for the iMAOnArray function in MetaTrader 4 using MovingAverages.mqh in MetaTrader 5. The problem is obvious in the attached photos. The result differs from the Moving averag indicator. It is also not calculated for period 1. code
Hey guys.i need help.i have an EA that trades on signals from an indicator.The thing is i want the EA to follow signals from the same indicator but from two time frames .one small timeframe for execution and big time frame to follow trend.The big one will be used for confluence.if two time frames
Hello everybody! I have one question: does anybody know how to transform script from MT5 to MT4? I have seen many answers how to transform it from MT4 to MT5, but I would like to do a reverse with one MT5 script? Thank you for all the answers already in advance. Best regards.
Hello, I'm sure this is basic -- can anyone direct me to some information (or the basic solution) as to why a custom indicator which works on the charts does not update tick by tick in the strategy tester? When the visualization loads, the historical data of the indicator loads and is displayed
Hello Folks, This is my first post on the Forum, so I'll try my best to explain myself clearly. I'm developing a CAppDialog and, among other things, I want to place a CPanel on it, aligned to the Right. Following the Docs example ( here ), with a few minor adjustments as follows ( lines highlighted
Hi, Im wondering if there is a convenient way to manually close trades that were opened by a signal I subscribe to. For example, if a signal opens several trades, and after a day, the total profit goes up to $100, and instead of letting the algorithm wait to close it at less than $100, I manually
Hello, I am slightly confused regarding the APR, APY and the annualized return based on an exact number of days. Assuming a starting balance of 10.000 USD after 1500 days (approx. 4.1 years) the balance increased to 35.000 USD. This is an increase of 250%. I calculate the exact (based on 1500 days)
I am looking for an indicator I can use to filter out trades in the direction of the overall trend. Something like the HLDaytrend here... Most of the bar type trend filters I have found like the above changes too fast too quickly. It would be great to use an overbought/oversold oscillator and only...
hello, i am facing a problem. as soon as the last executed trade runs into loss (SL hit), an arrow_stop is placed on the chart. the SL is placed at the price of a HLINE (temp_green_down). as soon as the arrow_stop appears on the chart, the prices of the lines are assigned with the double values
Welcome to the competition! You can apply for the August competition by clicking here. Monitoring accounts , participants of the July Championships
Does anyone have any good websites/forums or names of good books to look at for newbies to programming with MQL5
Hello everyone, thanks for reading and trying to help. I want to program in an EA trying to replicate details that another EA already does, (I want to do this to learn) and it is about, as the title says, putting the TP in the "opposite place" This Expert has the logic of creating a BUY and as the
Hello, is it possible to make a Renko chart backtest based on real ticks? Because when you do a backtest, the Renko chart does not move, but a whole candlestick appears at once
I have received this message every day since March 16 this year. There are 14 transactions, but I cannot withdraw the available funds. Is this a standard procedure and waiting period? Does anyone have a similar experience? Please advise; thank you
Is it possible to anchor a subwindow on top of the chart window instead of the bottom
I'm trading with AVA for months now on MQL5 VPS. Almost a week now, I have no more connection to Broker, server and to terminal. I can't open, close a chart. Things mixed up. Any idea on how to solve this problem?? Thanks everyone. Nillscash
Hello guys! I was looking at the python API for MT5, is there any way to get the history of the equity? I don't need the full PY method, I was just wondering if someone could give me a hint/point me to a direction to implement a way to calculate/get the equity in a specified date. Thanks in advance
  Chart Windows  (3)
I can only open 100 Charts with my Terminal. Is there a way to open more? maybe its a value in a .ini file
In MQL , can we detect whether the account is a cent account or a dollar account
Hi, yesterday I paid but my mistake is because I use Demo instead of real account . How can I change this? Can I request cashback and then paid again, or Is possible to change from demo to real account? Thanks
Hi, This is demo alright but I am using it direct from metaquotes inc. I a logged in but need to fidn my password. How do i do this, anyone any clues
How I can identify the color of the trendline of the indicator?   Thank you 
  VPS Server  (6)
I need more than 32 Pairs in my VPS Server. Is there a way to do this
Hi, I want to read the orderbook for each price level/tick. On S&P500 its 0.25. MqlBookInfo book[]; void OnBookEvent ( const string &symbol) { bool getBook = MarketBookGet (symbol, book); } In my DOM I see e.g. ... 3983.75 3983.5 3983.25 3983.0 3982.75 3982.5 3982.25 ... But with MQl5 in the book
I could not my server while creating a signal. I am searching "SuperForex-Real". However, I can only see "SuperForex-ECN"
I have question about your MT 4/5 PC version can't find any traders like forex or futuo, but Android version is ok.what could i do if i want to use pc version?if pc version is banned in some areas?(i am in Shanghai)
Hi, I have some issue with profile security setting. I want to make deposit to my account with credit card, but I ask to verify my phone number . So I already input my phone number with the country code, but why I don't receive any code until now, and I have been blocked for 24 hours to try again
Natural Factors like: 1. Weather2. Season 3. Month 4. Crops harvest 5. Animal husbandry 6. Factories production from raw ore and raw resources on Earth How and when these factors will affect trading on Charts? I believe these factors will affect. For eg. in summer and winter seasons, people will