General - page 275

I'm using the below code to limit the buy/sell position at a time but I'm not sure why MetaTrader5 could open more than 1. I just can't figure it why. Could someone shed a light here? bool Buy_opened= false ; // variable to hold the result of Buy opened position bool Sell_opened= false ; //
Hi I run a signal service but all my clients funds is locked I can't seem to withdraw funds even though I'm verified
Hello, As the title says and in the screenshot. Genetic algo ran on EURNZD, criterion as Custom max. 5 tabs were affected, some occurred in one column but not in other. Tabs: Results, Profit, Expected Payoff, Drawdown %, Custom. The result was not replicated for single test. It ran normally. Another
[Deleted]
double var[]; int LookBack = 500 ; ArrayResize (var,LookBack+ 1 ); ArraySetAsSeries (var, true ); var[LookBack] = ObjectGetDouble ( 0 , "Low" + IntegerToString (nro), OBJPROP_PRICE , 0 );
I want ask something, Is a minimum withdraw in mql5 seller account increased to $1000
All agents are in the 'disconnected' state all day today. I tried deleting agents and then re-adding them - zero result. Last attempt: uninstall 'MetaTrader 5 Agent Manager' and reinstall. Build MetaTrader 5 Agent Manager 3311
Hello The previous version of my product is 1.51. Today I tried to put a product with version 1.6 on the site But the site gave the following error: File version must be higher then last product's version It is strange that it does not recognize this version higher To date, I have put many products
  Arbitration  (1)
The Developer has not performed the Demonstration of the solution. It is impossible to proceed without it So I made an offer to cancel the order and I am waiting and waiting ... and waiting for the developer to respond ... Stalemate Arbitration doesn't seem to be interested ... What am I supposed
Good day I have always had a question as I have seen these two terms used interchangeably. Is there a difference between panels and dashboards
Hello, I'm trying to automate trade Eurusd but I can't figure out how to limit order requests. When the program recognize "price in y", it buys as much as possible but i would like that it buys just once. Here is the code symbol= "EURUSD" volume= 0.01 price=mt.symbol_info_tick( "EURUSD" ).ask
[Deleted]
A double variable output is multiple values as shown in screenshot I want to store them in array, how can i do that? I am trying this but it only returns first value, // e.g. if double value; // a variable which has multiple value double value []; value [ 0 ] = value ;
Hey everyone, I have a specific question. Is it possible to connect binance via api to mt5 without using python? Thank you :)
hi everyone, how does one connect an exchange to mql5? for example binance
Hello, have some one noticed that since yesterday(2022-02-07), there is no more crypto´s quotation in META5?? Why they stopped providing them? Does somebody know something ab it
Hi. I would like to use Metatrader 5 for trading crypto to Binance in example. Is it possible? What are the steps to do that if anyone knows
by the general public . Thanks
hello why my signal error when i withdrawl my balance, it cut the profit record <Deleted> Thankyou
Hello, due to obvious reason related to buggy metaquotes libraries (that they seems not want to fix them) every time that my MT5 platform get updated library are restored to "original" with all related problems. Is there a way to avoid MT5 to update libraries? Or better, is there some way to invite
Hi, I am new to trading and I am educating myself with Meta trader. I started with MT4 demo and it appears okay for trading. However, I have a MT5 demo and live account. These 2 accounts don't have the small green bar signal in the lower right corner like the MT4 account does. I have attached an MT4
Hi, just saw that my limit sell/buy orders in simulation mode were sometimes filled worse than the limit price (see attachment for a limit sell order )? I think a limit order is always executed at the limit price, better or not at all. What am I doing wrong there? Thanks
[Deleted]
I purchased signal and VPS and now VPS and signal not showing please help
My broker is disconnected and I don’t know why. When I try and login it says invalid. How do I get access
maybe, many strategy in market XAUUSD but this is key if you trading on market XAUUSD..simple but profitable
Having checked some blogs about differences in the Strategy Analyzer MT4 versus Mt5 I have read that the processing and quality of tick data is "better" on MT5. Is there a real and clear advantage in using MT5 Start Anaylzer versus Mt4 for backtesting tick data? (not talking about speed, reports
I purchased ea and mql5 goes under maintanence and now ea not showing please helppp
[Deleted]
Hello guys, I am looking for this indicator in MT5 if anyone know something similar, this would be very helpful. Thank in advance
guys please help i purchased an ea for 40 $ and i still cannot download it or use it. how can i contact support to solve this issue. i have the order / purchase number and screenshots
, Hi, I have designed an ea that takes about 1000 trades per hour and may be 100000 per ten hours. It looks profitable so far. Does this count as HIgh frequency trading? If Yes, wehre should I be trading , with which broker
Sometimes my metatrader 5 screen freezes. When I make a new connection it goes back to normal. Is there any script to monitor and perform the reconnection when it gets frozen