General - page 137

Hi, When I run this method at Python shell, I get a tuple with all symbol info for all symbols. Example of one symbol: SymbolInfo(custom=False, chart_mode=0, select=False, visible=False, session_deals=0, session_buy_orders=0, session_sell_orders=0, volume=0, volumehigh=0, volumelow=0, time=0
Can i make a zoom meeting as a developer with the customer? the purpose is only share with the customer my screen so he makes sure i understand what he wants
I'm working on mql4 to mql5 upgrade. I used RefreshRates() before sending an order to avoid worng data (specially Bid and Ask). The use of RefreshRates() solved eventual errors due incorrect quotes. If there anyway to request fresh data from the server? Maybe SymbolIsSynchronized or...
  MT5 Freezes  (1)
Hey Traders/Devs I seem to have an issue with MT5, it keeps freezing , for example, I can to draw a rectangle on my chart no problem , however when I right click and try to open properties the whole program freezes , its like the properties box is open somewhere but i cant find it , I hope someone
please.... i just approved myself as a seller and all details is verify and have fund my account but my signal is still bringing Subscription not permitted and my Leverage is 1: 500 Any help on this i just start trade on it like 3 trade but still Subscription not Permitted
If I rent a server in mql5 and I have an EA started in my metatrader 5, will a new EA subscription be used when the virtual server is created or will the one active on the local Metatrader still be valid? Thanks for any replies... Regards
Since updating to mac OSX Ventura 13.3.1 I get the error message attached. It should also be noted that I am using the latest version of MT5
Hello, While running an EA in the Strategy testers this window opens up called "Results Graph" Seem pretty self explanatory as it is correlated to the balance increasing or decreasing but I would like to understand the colors. I tried searching the web and found nothing. Thanks
Hello guys, just simple question. Is it possible to reduce range of downloaded data regarded to selected instrument? I need to operate multi-metatrader5 clients (about 20 independent MT5 clients working on one PC machine). I don't need charts (accuracy) under M30 (30 minutes candles) and Metatrader5
I need a static member with an automatic pointer. How to resolve it correctly? Here's how I did: class CCommonThings { public : void method() { Print ( "CCommonThings::method() called" ); } CCommonThings() { Print ( "CCommonThings constructor" ); } }; class CSomeClass {
Hi, I've recently started to use the MQL5 Cloud network (and loving it). At first, everything was working great, but now I am having some issues. I find that when I start a test using the cloud, that it starts off ok, but then after a little while, the cloud "swtiches off". By this I mean when I...
hi, i use mt5 under wine emulation. ive wasted the last 3-4 hours and Im getting really angry. totally been scammed BY MQL5. HERE IS MY PROBLEM. If i install a free or a demo indicator not to much problems. when i go to install a non free one. the gateway payment fails and just hangs. so i got to
Hi, The spread used for 1 minute OHLC backtesting is always the minimum spread of the bar which is too optimistic. Please change it to average spread of the bar (between min and max) Thanks
I need to create EA for trading every candle in the chart. Because I m going to trade BOOM and Crash Indices on Binary com broker. I think everyone have same idea after checking that charts. Everyone have chance to get best win rates clicking against the market direction. I Example, if I go to apply
Hello everyone I have just published my first products in Marketplace , they have already recieved a few reviews but they don't show any stars in the market. Can anyone explain to me why? Also what do I need to do in order for the stars to be visible in the marketplace? Thanks Screenshot removed by
I'm somewhat new to Metatrader. I subscribed to a signal provider and then signed up to the VPS, but I immediately got a fraud alert on my debit card. Is the VPS plan secure, or can I use an alternative somewhere else
Hello all, If I were to order a custom made robot through Freelance, would it appear under my Purchases section in my MQL5 account? Or is it just a hard copy? I.e. How would would we readily access the robot in case of new machinery computer ect.. (Sorry I'm a bit noob) My Meta Trader 5 terminal had
Can anyone help with that my EA stopped working since i have reinstalled mt5...Before that all trades are done by code... Stratergy tester shows no errors and giving results. No errors in code. But no trade is opening when i attached EA in chart even there is signal getting to buy or sell. but code
why does this not modify the stop loss globalTicket = PositionGetTicket ( 0 ); double priceOpen = PositionGetDouble ( POSITION_PRICE_OPEN ); double tickSize = SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE ); double newStopLoss = priceOpen - 10 * tickSize; trade.OrderModify(globalTicket, 0
I am looking to hire someone to write a simple script that I can edit and use within mql5.  The script needs to: set stop loss for existing order as well as create pending order when a bid/ask price is hit. Thanks
Hi All I have tried alot of things but i cannot get around this error when using iCustom to load a value from a custom indicator , the value is loaded as I can see from the Print but always an error before hand: ' executable file is corrupted. Please recompile it.' As ive mentioned the result of the
Can anyone help me find a topic or article about leverage ? I want to know how leverage works and how a high leverage is risky ? Thank you
Hello all. Thanks for your help. I have made some purchases of late. Yet when I go to activate them from the terminal. They are not there. Thanks for any help
Hello everyone would like to know and show me if anyone has or knows a FREE Indicator to show the absolute RSI for all Currency in the same graph. thanks As this picture…
Hey, guys. Does anyone know what could cause this problem or has experienced something similar? I have an EA that loads several classes, all correctly instantiated. When I run the code in debug mode, I get this error at different points, and with a memory read error, always with different addresses
  signals  (2)
I subscribed to signals from [removed] on 18 April. I have not received any signals to date . Can anyone help
Indicators / EAs bought in the market place - installation on multiple MT4s If someone has multiple MT4 instances on the same IP address what are the restrictions? I have a laptop (1 MT4) and a PC (2 MT4s) which I may want running the same profiles / templates. 1) Do I have to buy a product multiple
Hello, In these weeks, I have carried out some backtests on Metatrader and fortunately everything went smoothly. However, a few days later, I tried another backtest using the same code, variables, and financial instrument. Now, the lots during the backtest have halved. To give a simple example, the
If i have 8 cores in the cpu and i want to distribute calculations but not in the tester environment do i open 8 charts and have them work on their distributed packs of calculations