General - page 286

why are my stop losses automatically changing? I have no trailing etc set up either. Even sl in EA changes from 200 points to 10 points
I'm getting what seems to be a false error when uploading a product sibscription. Max characters allowed 3600, my description 2377 but too long?? I have tried removing all formatting and pasting that but I get the same. Any ideas please
Proxy Sever window always appears. I only use Wifi and do not use Proxy Sever. Operating System Windows 10 Installing how? Please help me. Thanks
Help please! I've subscribed to an MQL5 signal - but the trades on my account open and close at the CLOSE time of the sgnal provider. ie Signal trade opened at 13:28 and closed at 13:30 My copied trade opens AND closes at 13:30 This has happened for all trades from this signal (but not another one I
  Support contact?  (9)
Hi All, How can I join the support
Hi, I need a MQ4 to MQ5 Converter, anyone have? Been looking for this since two days now... Want to test a strategy on MT5 Multi threaded strategy tester, thanks everyone..
Hi I am trying to upload this logo for my product. It is a jpeg file, 200x200 pixels. If I try to upload this, it says "Invalid Format" If I remove the writing, but keep EVERYTHING else the same - it uploads without a problem. Any ideas please
Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to enter a trade with a more fined grained volume (2500 instead of 2000 for instance) ? I do not see this possibility on MT5, but is it even possible in Forex in general ? Best Aymeric
Hi all, My Ukrainian Programmer went quiet since 17 April, mine project (started on 7 april) has stalled and funds locked to the project. what can i do? I have requested to cancel the project and have my funds returned on 29 April, but after choosing that option, i received this " Customer
Hi, Very new to using MT4/MT5. Currently trying to download this indicator ---> https://www.mql5.com/en/code/18483 Whenever I download the .zip it only gives me an .mq5 file and no .ex5 file. Last week I successfully added a different indicator by adding both the .mq5 and .ex5 files. I followed the
How can I get a refund, If I am not pleased with the software
How do I transfer funds from my trading account to a bank account
Forum can anyone link me back to the developer ten of this job link: https://www.mql5.com/en/job/168144/discussion?id=787436 Thank you
Yesterday between 9:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. I started trading GBPUSD up to more than EUR 10,000 in profit, but in the morning when I woke up I saw that GBPUSD took EUR -11,437 how come i lost everything i have trad Thank You For your help
Dear experienced traders, Do you know how to delete web-request for URL list? It seems once you input it, you can not delete it. Tool option ⇒ EA ⇒ web-request for URL list Best wishes, Sky
  Rent Problem  (2)
Hi, I rented the product "Ace Supply Demand Zone MT4" but I can't dowload it on the terminal and I don't see the rent on the (my) paiments file. I'd like to know what is happening. Thank you M. Sahifa
How can I get the last k Line Closing time and Previous K line Closing time
Portuguese Bom dia Gostaria de tirar uma duvida, estou com um sinal aberto da minha conta um cliente assinou mas meus trades nao estao iguais na conta dele, como ele configura para fazer as entradas iguais, eu pensei que replicaria igualmente English Good Morning I would like to take a doubt, I have
Hi Traders and Coders I need assistance with a code on MT5 RSI, below is how the EA should function. BUY when RSI is below 20 (only open a trade/position at the close of current candle) Sell when RSI is above 80 (only open a trade/position at the close of current candle) additional conditions open
for ( int i = 0 ; i < ObjectsTotal ( 0 , 0 , - 1 ) ; i++){ string ObjectNameTemp = ObjectName ( 0 , i, - 1 , - 1 ); if ( ObjectGetInteger ( ChartID (), ObjectNameTemp, OBJPROP_TYPE ) == OBJ_HLINE && ObjectGetInteger ( ChartID (), ObjectNameTemp, OBJPROP_COLOR ) == clrBrown ){
  Emblems  (4)
Hi guys, a quick question: The emblems that appear next to the name, how often are they updated? In the case of signals, are they subscribers for free signals, or necessarily paid signals? Thank you
hi there, does anyone of you encountered multiple trades opened in account while the signal opened only 1 trade? If yes how to correct this. Thank you
[Deleted]
  Questions,bugs disсussing  (31   1 2 3 4)
So, lets begin
Can you tell me how to completely delete my profile from the MQL5 community? I can't sleep peacefully as long as I know I'm registered here
I understand the concept of drawdown at account level. Is there a concept of drawdown for every symbol pair in an account with respect to open trades for that symbol ? one of my clients insists for such a thing
I have a source code here that is not working, however I don't quite understand the problem. According to the compiler it does not handle the two bool functions at the bottom. Low, high, open and close are not defined. I thank you already for the help
Ok, so this is the latest in my ongoing endeavor to learn MQL and to write my indicator. I have indeed more or less learned how prev_calulated and rates_total and buffers work. More or less. A big thank you to Vlad for the time he took to give me some code to analyze. It really helped me understand
Hi all, As we know Fractal (bill william) is an indi that "having 2 lower high at left and 2 lower high at right side' Can we have a fractal that can be adjusted the 2 (can be 3 or 5) ? Thanks, anton
Im trying to identify fractals on an indicator such as OBV. In this example for troubleshooting ive hard coded the value in the OnCalc for this buffer to either be 420000 or 220000 just to simplify the troubleshooting and visibility, and in OnInit the value is EMPTY_VALUE. When I load the indicator