General - page 284

Hi, I was just wondering f mt5 has this function, like the subject
  Lot sizing  (5)
Hello, I have problem with lot sizing. I dont want traditional dynamic lotage, but some clearly defined thresholds. For example: if balance = 100$, lot size = 1.00 if balance = 3000$, lot size = 2.00 if balance = 8000$, lot size = 5.00 I dont know how to write this in mql5 code. Thanks for help
Hello to everyone, is it possible to anchor the panel from the left to the right corner? Of course it is possible to move it by mouse by onchart event, but I would like to have it anchored on the right when compiled. I tried to set it on classes but I cannot find the right formula... I specify I do
Hi, what you recommend the best way to learn MQL5 ? Would it be to learn C++ first
Hello dear programmers I ran the following article files on my MetaTrader. But the numbers displayed in the panel are different from the MetaTrader DOM window numbers. Please help me. Thank you https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1179
hi all, im new and im not sure if this the right place to place my problem. like the subject says, meta tester 5 agents manager build 3285 crashed / shut down on windows 10. im using windows 10 pro , its up to date 16gb memory 4790k processor on some reasone it wont want to work. any one a idea how
Hi, I´m developing an EA that sells and i dont know how to set my stop loss above the structure (view image). Please help me //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Robot_50%.mq4 | //|
Does anyone know if we are allowed to put links to our other products in the description of them? Thanks so much
does not work in strategy tester how can i resolve this error
Hi, Why doesn't MetaQuotes require its EA sellers to post a live signal before to sell an EA on mql5 website? A backtest is worth nothing, only a result on a live trading account has some value. Thank you for your aswer
  Proxy server  (6)
Hi there, I have trouble setting up my mt5 platform upon installation it wants a proxy server from me I'm stuck and can't proceed because all this is strange to me I never had this issue before installation used to be easy and never needed all these extra gimmicks
Hi, I want to know if an account has been active for a specific period, and not it registers as a signal provider, will the history and the details be shown on the signal page
  Function  (1)
I am new in coding, would you please help me for creating one function that will close First and Last orders (in opposite with diff lot size) from basket of open orders( 11 Nos.) when it has profit diff of 10pips. If you want to charge for that i would ready to pay. pl reply
The VPS in MQL5 is working in my account but on the account of the MT4 its removed and I can not see it under the account number . how can I show it on my account of mt4
I tried installing MT5 on my VPS and it is requesting for Proxy username and password, how can I reso lve this p lease
Why can't I receive SMS messages for my seller account registration ? I've been trying 3times for a day but still can't receive. Please help. Thank you. 1. Operation procedure 1 Profile => Settings => Security => Mobile number input => +(international country code) xxyyyyzzzz (10 digits) =>
Any ideas of how to implement a trade statistic panel based on sl and tp? I want to add sl and tp lines on some indicators with the stats of win loss based on the sl and tp
Hello, I'm stuck on a compiling error. Maybe something stupid but I can't see it or understand it. Help greatly appreciated. I've tried to only include relevant code to make this as easy as possible. The problem is calling a function I've created. The code works if I execute it directly in
  Payment delay  (3)
Hi, can someone explain whats going on with a delayed payment i have on my account? Its now at -1296 hours? And still pending. What is going on
Dear Sir/Madam. When I am using an Order Management EA on VPS, everytime I change the chart symbol or chart time frame. The live trading tick in the property of EA will become unticked and the right upper corner EA smiling face will turn into crying which means the EA is not working. Then I need to
  Docking  (7)
Hello, Could all windows be made "dockable"? I wish to drag the DOM out of the terminal and manage it as a seperate window on my desktop to reduce clutter and have better window managment. Similar with the toolbox so trade managment can be better managed without having to have it docked to the main
I want to add friends to my Profile. May i know the procedure
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Thursday, April 21, 2022. The update provides improvements and fixes based on the feedback we have received after the previous MetaTrader 5 build 3260 release, which included many new features . The update provides the following changes: Terminal
  If MetaTrader 6 comes out tomorrow  (130   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
What is important for you to retain from MT4 and MT5? What would you like to see in MT6 that is not there now
[Deleted]
What does this mean please? Will my trades still execute
Hi, My broker (Lego Market) is well listed, however my server is not. Can you add it ? The server is LegoMarketLLC2-LIVE. Many thanks in advance
Hey there, Is there anyway I can get voice notifications through mt5 when a signal opens or closes a trade on my pc. I alread found out how to get notifications through my phone for that i just cant seem to find how to do it on pc
When I started witht he VPS about 5 months ago the latency was 0.89ms today its 414ms. Why How do I get this fixed
I verified my profile in mql5 website but still can't withdraw funds
please how do i use telegram to get the registration code as a seller