General - page 282

intersection  (3)
Hello, (in meta trader 5)how can I get the exact price at the intersection of two trend lines ? Does anyone know of an indicator or tool for mt5? I showed my meaning in the picture
Hello to everyone I'm looking for ideas on how I can go about on trying to workout probabilities of high volatility Asian Open vs low volatility. Pictures speak louder than words, so I have attached two pictures on what I'm trying to do. I want to avoid low volatility open
Hi Coding Expert friends, Please advice how to LIMIT account for using an indicator. So, only certain account number may use the indicator. Thank you.
Hi. There is a strange compilation problem. I get a data loss on conversion warning. I've never had such warnings before. Is it the fault of the new version of the mt4 compiler? Below is the code that is indicated with a warning. The problem is with the word "offset". How to fix it
I am starting this thread to centralise any suggestion for improvement of MT5 platform, mql5 language and mql5.com site and services. I will update this first post regularly with all the suggestion by category and hopefully with date of release. Please make realistic suggestion and on this mentioned
I can get the Price_value from Fibonacci with 2 parameters, with the following code... void OnTick () { ObjectDelete ( 0 , Symbol ()); datetime time1,time2; double price1,price2; int chart_ID= 0 ; string name = Symbol (); double fib_values[ 13 ]={ 0.0 ,. 236 ,. 382 ,. 500 ,. 550 ,. 618
There appear to be 3 unauthorized trading transactions in my MT5 account. Is there an MT5 client support phone number so that I can speak with someone about this? If anyone has any tips to help me figure out what happened, please let me know
Hello, I'm new to coding, can you help me solve this code, the EA closes when I change the period to D1 or higher, the error is "array out of range": double open_price = price_open[0]; I use different times for different objects for intraday trading
Hi developers, can we change EDIT_OBJ in MT5 tester? What about detecting mouse movement
  SMS CODE  (1)
I am unable to receive code sent to my mobile number
  VPS failed  (7)
Hello everyone, Need some help here, Currently, I am trying to register VPS for using MQL5 signals on MT5. I got lost when selecting a signal, some have to be MT4 and some have to be MT5, so I canceled VPS 4 times in a row (during 1 or 2 days) and refunded all of them. I have it. The signal I wanted
Hello, I have a XM account on which I trade every day (with my MetaTrader application linked to my XM account). I created a script with Python to automate some actions. The problem is that when I open my MetaTrader application on my computer and I try to connect my XM account it tells me that login
The number from which I had registered my Mql5 account was issued to someone else due to closure for many days, I want to change my old number to a new number, I also sent all the documents but it is not getting changed, what can i do about this
Hello I am looking for a recommendation on a Broker that works on MT5 platform that accepts US clients. I want to trade currency, Crypto, Commodities. As well I would like to see about receiving signals for these trades. Is this at all possible
  MQL5 Accounts  (1)
I have an acct(forex.com). Opened new account with Oanda. Why can't I use the same email acct. to login
Hello! I read another topic on this forum about multiple connections but couldn't find anything which could help me: I'm trying to have multiple connections to a terminal, I couldn't do it (even with multiple executables) with the default provided API, but managed to it in a sort of way with the
I am a novice programmer. I have cobbled together a MACD predictor line using a custom EMA algorithm to handle floating points, but it is not calculating every tick. I am guessing it's because of my loop. I should see the MACDP buffer changing per the tick as it increases or decreases and when I
need any answer about appraiser from blockchain department , can not find anything online from blockchain department . who can appraiser about money from trader on mt5 / mt4 platform
How do I correct the error Tester stopped because OnInit returns non-zero code 1 in my mql5 code
I need to withdraw monwy from an account: how can I do it
I have tested and optimized my strategy for the EA I wish to run on my chart. How do I save and load optimized strategy from strategy tester on to my live chart
Hi, I have about 30 instances of MT5 running on several servers (Windows Server 2016), trading 24/5 on a different account each. The last MT5 automatic update almost crashed all my accounts, because the dialog box with the "Restart" button blocks the execution of all EAs. That dialog should not
HI ! i want to know if there is any possiblity for ordinary peaple to open a new broker and what are the duties and the approximate capital ?? thanks for interest !!
  MQL5 Signals  (5)
What will happen with opened position on my subscribers to my signal provider when i delete my signal
Regarding the outstanding amounts in the account Regarding the outstanding amounts in the account I have outstanding amounts in my MQL5 account, how do I release them? thank you
  Copy trading  (1)
Hi guys. I have developed my own EA. I would like to offer copy trading but the EA is programmed to work based on specific settings and inputs specifically planned for the account that will work with. Is there any way to offer a copy trading system and beeing able to apply my EA and control it
If a signal provider creates a demo account for signal provision but has not yet verified his or her mql5 account with the National id or required Id , will the demo signal still be shown to the public
hey guys i write this code to stop continue of testing an EA in optimization procedure. when i debug it line by line i understand that "dd" is correctly calculated, but both of "pt" and "ls" is 0.0 although i have some positions which close with profit or loss. how can i calculate "GROSS_PROFIT" or
I try to calculate London market time in my market watch server time is 20:58 PM (9:58PM) in https://greenwichmeantime.com/ GMT is 7:43 PM DST UK is 8:43 market watch server time is ahead of 2 hr (GMT) 1 hr(DST UK) nearly if I calculate for current time int CurrentHour=Hour(); // Server time in
When I try to optimize , I want to change these optimization limit but cannot change. why this happen