General - page 208

[Deleted]
in OBJ_FIBO, can the retracement or extension levels be selected except high and low
My current system trade on H1 timeframe with support following D1 and W1 timeframes. Now I want to make new system trade on H2 timeframe withh support following D2 and W2 timeframes but MT5 doesn't support the D2 and W2 timeframes. How do I handle this problem
Hi Guys, I have a function tied to my middle mouse button. Up until about an hour ago my middle button function was working, now it's not being recognised at all. I've got the following code to recognise any chart events to print their respective ID's out: if (id== CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE ) {
All symbols deleted, how can i get them back
Hey guys, is there something like ORDER_TIME_SETUP for a running position or how can I get the time when the order was created? I didn't find anything for PositionGetInteger(). Thanks for help
Good morning guys, all right? I have a doubt, I'm currently making robots and I use backtest on every tick with real time ("Every tick based on real ticks") I currently have a Dell Inspiron 14 5457 with 16gb of ram, I found that the backtest takes a long time and I am willing to invest in a new
Dear MQL5 Support Team / Admin / MQL5 Community. I am registered as MQL5 user since Aug 10th, 2021. I have been granted with the Seller status on Dec 15, 2021. I am a verified user since. On Nov 9th, 2022, I received notification from MQL5 that they need to perform additional verification of my
Hello there.. it's so fascinating to know about new web terminal metatrader 5, but for now I cannot connect my broker account to it, or it's available for demo only for now?? Thank you
Hi all, I have a quick question regarding min lot size calculations. Now lets say I have $100,000 in my account and I am trading EURUSD, my risk is 2% and max loss in Pips is 20 pips. All of the calculations gives me 10 lots to trade, which makes sense from a pip value point of view. 1 Standard lot
  vps
hi there I have a problem my account has enough money on it to load the vps but it keeps on telling me I can't load it because of insufficient funds can someone help me please
  Weekend Data  (3)
Hi, I have been trying MT5 recently for automated trading crypto, however there have been some issues with the missing weekend data. I have attached a screenshot showing this missing data. I believe it has contributed to my practice scripts falling over when back testing as when it's applied to FX
HELLO, IM LEARNING MQL5, BELOW IS SIMPLE SCRIPT THAT SHOWS IF CANDLE (1) CLOSE {ABOVE/BELOW} THE {HIGH/LOW} OF CANDLE(2). HOWEVER IT IS SHOWING ONLY ONE COMMENT ON CHART, IT IS SUPPOSED TO COMMENT 2 ORDERS. MUCH APPRECIATED FOR ANYHELP :) void OnStart () { // FIRST CANDLE 1 double high =
Hello guys, Hope all is well, Looking for a free news feeder API to connect to MT4 from admin. Do you have any on mind? Many Thanks Ric
Hello I have a .mq5 indicator and I have a custom flask python server running on local host (0.0.0.0:80) I'm trying to setup a system where the indicator (inside of OnInit()) would send a HTTP POST request to the server with some information and then the server would return a message back based on
In Metatrader 4, the Object List box contains shortcuts to do the jobs of the buttons. Show button --> Alt + S Edit button --> Alt + E Delete button --> Alt + D List All button --> Alt + L Close button --> Alt + C So, why not the same in Metatrader 5? I hope MT5 developers add these features to
[Deleted]
How can I check void function is valid or not ? void function{ Print ( "Ok" ); } // how can i validate it like.. if (!function) Print (GetLasterror());
I'm trying to set a simple sound alert for when volume is greater than a certain value. I've tried Volume < which is triggering alerts on any value I enter for some reason but Volume > will not trigger an alert no matter what value I enter. I'm using the standard built in 'Volumes' indicator in MT5
  All About Price Action  (11   1 2)
Dear friends/Brothers/Sisters, I want to start this post regarding Price Action. I want people to help about what I know. Please Respond this post, Share the way you know and learn the way I know. I am not a master but a trader like others and also like to know how others doing. Reply and Keep in...
i'm going through the help doc and am noticing some functions have a similar counterpart with little to no additional parameters to them. for example Bars vs iBars, the former has just an extra start stop time. If I don't need to use the start/stop time, will both functions always give the same
Hi, I have an mt5 app installed on my android phone Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra (4/64 GB, Android 8.00). In that app, there is an option One-Click trading like PC terminal. I clicked it and then confirmation box appeared to agree to their terms and conditions. I checked it and activated it. But still the
[Deleted]
i think there should be a version of the strategy tester agent which allows us quick installation and auto-setup, so we can pre-enter the account name and enable selling computing resources, and that gets made into an exe so we can quickly deploy over multiple computers by simply running it on the
I try to add a new MQl5 indicator to the market, but it gives me this error: "Please recompile your product with new compiler" I searched for this error, but i can't solve it I work on windows 7 ,32 B How can i solve this problem? The code : - Work fine - Has no #includes - 0 errors, 0 warnings
Hi everyone! I've been working on a price action EA and I would like to optimize on strategy tester different timeframes (i.e. from PERIOD_M1 to PERIOD_D1) but I cannot make it works. I created a input variable for timeframe in the Input Variables input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TempoGrafico; and tested it on
I have 2 accounts, one that I opened today trying to resolve this issue. My first account, started in Dec 2020, is only accessible via Google Login. It has a bad email address, so I am unable to correct anything on this besides log in with google. The second acount, started today was to try and
I just changed my VPS subscription to another broker account but that has still not reflected in my new mt5 platform. It's still asking me to buy another subscription without seeing the 'migrate' option. Please am I missing something
Hello, I just realized that it seems to be possible to access a struct element using its string value: struct struct_test { double SL_1; double SL_2; } LongPos[]; ArrayResize (LongPos, 1 );
I've 3 different input parameters : P1 [1..10], P2 [1..10] and P3 [3..10]. The constraints are the following : P1 < P2 < P3. Some potential solutions should be discarded right away when the constraints are not respected. For instance when P1 = 2, P2 = 1 and P3 = 4. Is there a way to accomplish such...
Hi, Is there any way to stop people forcing their channel on you as a subscription? I had "Modern profitable indicators and EA" force subscribe me last night, I never asked for it, and have no interest in its contents. Any ideas welcome. Thanks
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Get H Line | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int PikBar( ENUM_TIMEFRAMES timeframe, int mode, int shoulder, int startBar, int peakNo) {
Hello Traders, I've taken several ecourses and spent thousands of dollars, do you think is the best ecourse to learn forex