General - page 1088

i'm having a problem with format of price... please, help me...
[Deleted]
Hello and Good Day, I am in need of an Equity management EA which simply does this: Equity Take profit and equity stop loss in account currency as the condition. Condition met, upon closure should close all live and pending orders. It should be symbol specific, that is must control only the equity...
  BlackBerry  (3)
Will you be developing a client for the BlackBerry??
My Thai spouse is being told that he cannot send money abroad to his Forex account in Australia without government permission? Does anybody have this experience? Does anybody know of registered FOREX retail brokers in Thailand that where we can trade accounts with MT4? We don't have to send money...
By Boris Schlossberg In one of the best investment columns written this year titled "How to Make Volatility Your B-" Josh Brown goes through the step by step process of dollar cost averaging demonstrating why it is the single greatest investment strategy ever created. Brown shows how consistent and
[Deleted]
What's with the inconsistent tick value for XAU/USD (GOLD) depending on the broker? E.g. MetaQuotes XAUUSD has a tick value of 1, which is just the way I like it. But Admiral Market's GOLD has a tick value of 0.1. Also, what do you regard as 1 pip for XAUUSD, 0.1 or 0.01? Some sites like...
Dear Guys, I have Indicator that give multi-timeframe MACD signal. I wrote same code into EA but MACD value show 0 in previous timeframe. I attach both indicator and EA on M15 chart. Indicator give MACD value of M1 perfectly but EA not give MACD value of M1. it happens only in backtester...
  New to MQL 5  (2)
As I have just some C background, I'm planning to study only API functions of Metatrader. Should I also know about the standard library? Is there anything which I can do it with the standard library but not with the API functions?
What is the difference between ArrayIsSeries() and ArrayGetAsSeries()? When I checked an array, for example high[] array in the OnCalculate(), one of them is saying true and one of them is saying false ... and I can not figure out the difference between them from the documentation. Any help? Thanks
  The Dragon  (2)
Why is GBPJPY commonly called 'the dragon'?
Did any one tried to use W.D. Gann Square of nine cycles i will show you how the prices reacted with the W.D. Gann cycles> In this chart the dotted horizontal line is the 90 degrees cycles and the solid one is the full cycle. theses cycles calculated on the 1.40785 bottom and it has finished its...
One of the big problems Janet Yellen has had in recent weeks is that she, and the Fed in general, are running out of excuses not to hike rates. Sure, they can delay rate hikes or outright cancel them, but that would suggest three things: that the Fed's rate hike cycle was an error,that the US...
Hello. All of a sudden today I get the above error message on MT4. After running an MQL4 signal for five days on a real account, this error popped up. I am getting it on my real MT4 account and on demo accounts (using the same MQL5.community account; two different brokers). When I reboot my...
Hello guys, Does anybody know how many users use Metatrader? Are these information publicly available? I would like to know: How many users do MT use?How many users do MT4/MT5 use?How many of them are active users?If anybody knows that please share with me. Thank you for reply. Michal
[Deleted]
We are actively developing MetaTrader Virtual Hosting service by increasing the amount of data centers, and minimizing network latency to broker servers. This attracts traders seeking appropriate conditions for continuous operation of their robots and signal subscriptions. In a recent study, we...
Hi everyone, I'm looking to set up a real UK trading office, somewhere in the Sussex area. Around 4 - 6 people. Post or PM, if you're interested in joining.
Hi all. I have a mqh file with this example. When I compile this code in MT4, the compiler gives the error: "'i' - variable already defined" But when I compile this in MT5 everything is oke. Why does the MT4 compiler generate this error and the MT5 compiler not. The "i" variable is declared...
We are actively developing MetaTrader Virtual Hosting service by increasing the amount of data centers, and minimizing network latency to broker servers. This attracts traders seeking appropriate conditions for continuous operation of their robots and signal subscriptions. In a recent study, we...
With global growth slowing, deflationary pressure rising and global equities down 8% since the start of 2016, markets will be listening closely to the message from the G20 finance ministers and central bank governor meetings in Shanghai on 26- 27 February, notes BNP Paribas. "The G20 is unlikely to...
Hello How do I find out "who" (not the quantity which is mentioned at my signal page) is subscribed to My signal?
Can you withdraw money when you have locked amount ?? : 236$ (10$ locked)
[Deleted]
  MAGIC NUMBER  (16   1 2)
I have 1 EA, I want to attach on 2 same charts that is EURUSD M15: but with different magic numbers for another EA equity sentry to close profitable trades from chart one at 10 pip profit and profitable trades from chart 2 at 20 pip profits. Both will open positions at the same time as per the same...
AUDUSD: consolidation below the level of 0.72 AUDUSD Feb. 25, 2016, 10:12 Buy on a level breakthrough of 0.7200 with 0.7250 target. Stop loss = 0.7150. Reason for the trading strategy Today the CSI300 fell by 6.14%, and the Nikkei225 rose by 1.41%. The Aussie ignored the trading results of Asian...
Currency Trade The foreign exchange market (forex, FX, or currency market) is a global decentralized market for the trading of currencies. In terms of volume of trading, it is by far the largest market in the world. The main participants in this market are the larger international banks. Financial...
How can we get the volumes that the sever excuted for every tick? not the pending order's volume on the MOD or the Mx timeframe 's total volume . include the volue amount of BID and ASK . thank you .
Hello Good afternoon, I have been removed from trading a couple of years, I'm back and I'm using an old system that consisted of a z score on another indicator, just had to grab the z score and put it in the window when I stocastico.Ahora this, leave them both in the same window, but the data are
Hi everyone, I just want to help me to know how can I have the value of for example the Kinjun of Ichimoku or of the Teeth on the Alligator indicator . By the way, I just want to know how the hell can I have simply have it one my Expert instead of in the graph for being able to made an algorithm
In order to be less of a leech and more of a contributor to this forum, I figure that I should learn the programming language. My question is then to programmers, if you had to start from scratch today, would you start by learning straight away the mq5 or do you think it is preferable to start with...
5 tips for new forex traders Forex trading is full of opportunities but also riddled with pitfalls. The thrill brings in new traders constantly but most likely they are there for the easy money that was promised in an ad somewhere. Unfortunately, these riches are available only for a lucky few who...