General - page 202

I purchased several indicators. Because I made a Windows 10 reset all my purchased indicators are gone in MT4. But also in my MQL5 account no purchases are visible. Since I paid a lot of money I would like to contact MQL5 about this issue, but in the "Contact Us" page from MQL5 there are only a
If I close my MT5 does the signal still will be copied? It works like an EA or I can straight close
Hi All, I am not able to bid for Personal and Public Job Both | No options to enter price and Days, I have received personal jobs from my client but not able to apply
Please help me to know if below EAs working in real account ? I have applied and saw no movement, not even able to know if it's running or not. Attaching screenshot and code #property copyright "Copyright 2010, vsebastien3" #include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh> #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> #include
  mt5 Demo contests?  (10)
Hi, Is anypone aware if metaqutes directly holds any demo contests? or any other contest where mt5 platfom direct from mql is used
I have 1 problem I need help with: I rent VPS on mql5 for 15usd/1 month starting 11/28/2022 and copy a signal on mql5. But I found VPS not working when I close mt4. Yesterday, the signal I followed paid for 2 orders after I closed mt4 but I see that my account does not copy these 2 orders. 1 order
I have 2 live MT5 accounts with my broker. I want to create 2 virtual servers (2 VPS's from MQL5) one for each account. I have an EA with 5 activations, and I want to test it on both accounts. I understand that: If I install the EA on my local terminal, I will lose have 4 activations left
Is it ok to sell a signal which is created based on other developer EA in MT market? I observed that someone is doing so, but this is not in the favor of EA developer. Well the signal price is less than the EA rent
My account has been limited and i didn't know the reason. Further i deposited money without knowing this matter. While getting EA i knew about this. Please kindly im requesting for a solution to this situation
I keep having issues with push notifications. I have the option "notification from the terminal" which I assume is the correct one to send notifications from my MT5 terminal to my mobile, it just doesn't work. When I send a test ping, it doesn't work... There was even a time when they started
I have a problem restarting MT5 if I load the indicator on the chart the first time everything is ok but if I close and restart MT5 the time is not initialized correctly //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Custom indicator initialization function
While the desktop MetaTrader 5 grows in popularity, the web version of the platform gains momentum as well. More and more brokers offer their clients the ability to trade directly in their browsers. The latest MetaTrader 5 update allows you to quickly open a demo account at a brokerage company. This...
Just wondering a general question if anyone uses MT5 to trade based on the news or fundamentals using automated EA´s of their own (or 3rd party) I thought it was one of the key benefits of MT5 over MT4 but as I am now just starting to look into it I notice they miss some key information, e.g
Why my financial operations are limited
Good evening community, I want to trade on a single account and replicate my trades on a second account. How to do
The company that hosts my VPS has just migrated it to a new server over the weekend. When I try to load my  EA I get an error message. What do I need to do to get it working again?
This morming my OX test account get some trouble ,no tick update several hour, ( real account still get update not sure if does always get update) If I use copy trade from test account as server copy to different real account , the test account failed account >> the real account does the error. I
  Vps before copy?  (1)
Hello traders. I have topup my account but I can see the subscribe option.do I need to buy the vps before subscription or why is the subscript option not found on my mQl5
  Tick data  (4)
My local c drive has a very small space and ticks data are filling up fast Is there any way to point to store ticks data on another drive instead of c
what is the meaning of strike out sign on the seller name
  MISSING ORDERS  (1)
HELLO, why I see orders on my signal provider page here on MQL5 not copied on my MT4? I m using a VPS. Thanks
I need help, I'm going to get the robot checked so I can put it on the market and at the beginning it shows me that I can choose a spread, I accidentally checked the wrong spread and now it won't show me either, can anyone help me with this
My intentions is too be able to copy all my trades on another broker. To make this work what exactly do I need to do step by step? Also does my metratrader have to be open for the trades to be copied into the account this is in the subscriber account
I'd like to change the colour of all candles, in all windows on MT5. The feature is available on mobile, but can't find an option for it on desktop. I can change the theme for each individual chart but it would be nice if it could work like mobile. The settings don't stick when I close the chart and
I tried to withdraw via bank since paypal system is down and i have not yet received the money. How does one track this
[Deleted]
Why is this function not defined? if i try to compilere the file i get that error, but in the mql5 book they show this function WindowHandle()?
  Authorization failed  (18   1 2)
Hello I can't connect to the MQL5 community on MT4. I get an error message indicating "authorization failed". What should I do? I use a pro macbook.
Hi, does string ss = s; mean that ss is assigned a copy of s? also does it work the same way in MQL4
  renting a vps  (1)
wht is the difference btwn basic , popular and trader vps and did they work the same
Hello. Anyone know if a signal that trade "Gold" will be copied on my account that has "GOLD" (all capital letters) as symbol? Is it case sensitive mql5 copying system? Thanks