General - page 206

Hi there I am brand new here...and to be honest...Im only learning re EA's I am at the point of buying a very promising EA from a guy - Ive only seen it in the demo version though Looking for more information on this EA and hoping someone here can maybe tell me more on this on It really works
This works for all variables CArrayDouble *_open = openObj[TFIDX].At( 0 ), *_high = highObj[TFIDX].At( 0 ), *_low = lowObj[TFIDX].At( 0 ), *_close= closeObj[TFIDX].At( 0 ), *_atr = atrObj[TFIDX].At( 0 ); This only
When using the Generics Classes the " Go To Definition " option doesn't seem to work. Although after removing the Function template ( this just occurred to me ), it works. Is this normal or needs fixing
I tried to subscribe to an MT5 signal on my IC Markets account and received the message that all the most common FX pairs are NOT available on my account. See screenshot #34 attached. The signal provider also had an IC Markets broker. IC Markets were not helpful and said I should sort out the
Dear team, I have purchased one EA from MQL5 market with 5 activation and I used all of them on different accounts, last week my laptop crashed and lost all data, and bought new laptop, I installed back my 5 accounts (same accounts that I had previously) but upon trying to install the EA, the
  scamers  (4)
hi good evening i would be happy to know if in your online site there are scamers,because i been contacted in febbruary by Maria Zanotti she activated the account on metatrade,she gave me the informations about the company so i decided to start the investements,the account working very good,every
DO anyone know how to add MT5 ADX indicator into tradingview
Hello, Here I sell 1.736 DIS stocks at 112.12. In the brackets behind it shows two more prices. Does that mean the Sell order of 1736 is splitt and sold at these three different price levels as the order is to big to found a buyer at only 112.12? Thank you
If called without any arguments, ChartWindowFind will always return 0 even if the indicator is dragged to a subwindow. I compiled the following code and dragged the indicator into the subwindow of the volume indicator : #property version "1.00" #property indicator_chart_window int OnInit () {
  Fake reviews in the market MQL5  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I noticed a lot of EA products in the market which are listed in the front page , all have exactly the same thing in common : Fake reviews After investigation , those developers are telling people that in exchange for a positive review they will get a free EA or free indicator. So suddenly a product
Unable to log in to the community account on MT5. Please help. The community account always displays login failure. Community accounts on the official website can also be logged in. And I have purchased EA, and now I can't use it
[Deleted]
I have following integer int l_1000LUNC = 20 ; // custom values int l_1000SHIB = 25 ; // custom values int leverage; // value passed from broker side i want to check on Symbol if leverage (int) defined by broker is greater than custom defined leverage (l_1000LUNC) how can compare it with _Symbol? I
How can I place a trade for a lot size of greater than 100. It seems that by default I am only able to enter a max of 100 into the trade button
i have no connection in all servers in mt5 how can i solve this problem? I have already tried to change the server but i have solve nothing and i can't trade.The indicator in the right down of the mt5 page is always on 0/0kb
I was developing an expert that should add an indicator to a fresh opened chart when some conditions are met it is not a complex thing just an indicator int OnInit ( void ) { ResetLastError (); if (! EventSetTimer ( 1 )) { int e = GetLastError (); Print ( _Symbol + "Cannot set
My optimization becomes slower over time. While the first 20 results arrive quickly, after 200 or so the optimization holds and it takes hours to complete even one run. The memory remains more or less constant. The CPU load goes to 100% and remains there. I did a basic profilter check and it shows
MT5 at desktop not responding , showing 0/0 kb and keep on processing
is it legal to make ea based on market bought indicator ? help please
I did a work with a developer, he convinced me to pay upfront, but didn't delivery anything. It's been 9 working days, how can I open an arbitration, because I'm not finding anywhere and on the info about the job it just have the review button
  help please  (3)
I want to find crypto market place where find there in metatrader4
can't login in trader community on mt4 desktop software. please help me with this. I don't know what to do
Hi, may be I'm a little bit foggy-brained. I'm stumbling on a simple MQL5 typedef statement. #property strict int OnInit () { typedef uint my_uint; return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } Am' I stupid now? What is wrong with my code? I do not understand.... Thanks for every answer Matthias BTW: I'm using
Hi All, I have a EA bought from a person couple of weeks ago. EA seems to be working but as per him it should do only selling but mine is buying too. When I talked to him he said sometime EA is regretting the country server and need a server fix file. As per him that file can be used to fix this
I downloaded after I could no longer invest and now I want to close the account also by mistake I signed up as a seller to be able to withdraw but it is not so help me
  Withdraw issue  (1)
Hey, I have issue trying to withdraw, I tryed 2 different card none of them work the system keeps rejecting my withdraw demands I have the seller status, I pass all verification, and I earned money as a freelance, but enable to withdraw the money And on top of that PayPal option has disappeared
Hello... I recently received many many that seem like a broadcast message from a signal provider . Can anyone teach me how to do so? A sample as attached. <Screenshot deleted>
hey guys plz help how to deposit fund to mql5 account
Mercantile exchange in our country have disabled Auto Trading/EA. I am looking for code which hide EA orders from server and simulate EA orders are placed by user. I know some programming but could not find a way to hide EA commands from server. any help will be appreciated
hi all i have an indicator which gives error when i load it CANNOT CALL FASTSINGULAR, LIBSSA.DLL IS NOT LOADED so i put libssa.dll in libraries folder now it says the dll file is not 64 bit version what should i do ? mr mladen help me anyone has this 64 bit libssa.dll
Hello, Can someone confirm why MT4 and MT5 are not available for customers in Romania ? Is that a mistake ? When i try to download it from app store i get this message: "This app is currently not available in your country or region"