General - page 210

Hello, is there a way to reverse the declination of a developer i wanted for my job? I pressed by accident a button that i have already selected a person for the job and i actually want to give it to one who was declined. Thank you
Is it possible to write code to show the distribution of price in each bar by changing its candle? I am not interested in candle start and candle close, rather in 2sigma of distribution. Therefore, I want to redraw the candles and replace the bar high and low with 2 sigmas
Hello, where can I change my username
There is a Bug in MT5. I have just now recorded a video which is attached with this post. I have windows 10 64bit with all latest updates are installed. I have Meta Trader 5 in my Laptop with all latest updates are installed. I have started MT5, clicked on Time Frame icon M5 and H1 and my charts
[Deleted]
Hello friends. I'm trying to subscribe to signal, but I'm having this problem. The volume of trades copied cannot match the initial volume of trades on the Provider side. Volume settings of the following assets are different:EURAUD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, GBPUSD, CHFJPY, EURCAD, EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP
Holding loss floating is common. But, how many traders dare to hold profit floating? Do you know the key? This happens due to many traders never backtest their method, so they don't know the probability of their method. As long you know the probability of your method, it will make you consistent to
Can we run 1 or more EA on an same account on which we subscribed to a MQL5 signal ? If yes, do it effect copying mql5 signals or not
Hi guys, I know this is possible, but i cant figure it out. I want to click on a button to select it, and whilst it's selected, be able to move it on the Y axis. In this code example, i'm able to move it when the left button is held down, but that's regardless of it being selected or not. i.e. it
If I trade on mt4 platform can I get signals from mt5 platform trader or not? Should I open an account with the broker with mt5 platform? Thank you in advance
this measurement tool disappears immediately if I leave the right-click button on the mouse, I think it should stay like tradingview for some time until I click the chart, if anyone knows about this please help me
hi dears i want to select a candel for exampel number 1 and check myCondition is true in candel 1 or no. i cant whrite this in expert
Does anyone know how to easily determine the time zone for a broker on MT4 or MT5
I meet in manual for forex trade pips, point and tick this all the same or it is differeces
[Deleted]
in OBJ_FIBO, can the retracement or extension levels be selected except high and low
My current system trade on H1 timeframe with support following D1 and W1 timeframes. Now I want to make new system trade on H2 timeframe withh support following D2 and W2 timeframes but MT5 doesn't support the D2 and W2 timeframes. How do I handle this problem
Hi Guys, I have a function tied to my middle mouse button. Up until about an hour ago my middle button function was working, now it's not being recognised at all. I've got the following code to recognise any chart events to print their respective ID's out: if (id== CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE ) {
All symbols deleted, how can i get them back
Hey guys, is there something like ORDER_TIME_SETUP for a running position or how can I get the time when the order was created? I didn't find anything for PositionGetInteger(). Thanks for help
Good morning guys, all right? I have a doubt, I'm currently making robots and I use backtest on every tick with real time ("Every tick based on real ticks") I currently have a Dell Inspiron 14 5457 with 16gb of ram, I found that the backtest takes a long time and I am willing to invest in a new
Dear MQL5 Support Team / Admin / MQL5 Community. I am registered as MQL5 user since Aug 10th, 2021. I have been granted with the Seller status on Dec 15, 2021. I am a verified user since. On Nov 9th, 2022, I received notification from MQL5 that they need to perform additional verification of my
Hello there.. it's so fascinating to know about new web terminal metatrader 5, but for now I cannot connect my broker account to it, or it's available for demo only for now?? Thank you
Hi all, I have a quick question regarding min lot size calculations. Now lets say I have $100,000 in my account and I am trading EURUSD, my risk is 2% and max loss in Pips is 20 pips. All of the calculations gives me 10 lots to trade, which makes sense from a pip value point of view. 1 Standard lot
  vps
hi there I have a problem my account has enough money on it to load the vps but it keeps on telling me I can't load it because of insufficient funds can someone help me please
  Weekend Data  (3)
Hi, I have been trying MT5 recently for automated trading crypto, however there have been some issues with the missing weekend data. I have attached a screenshot showing this missing data. I believe it has contributed to my practice scripts falling over when back testing as when it's applied to FX
HELLO, IM LEARNING MQL5, BELOW IS SIMPLE SCRIPT THAT SHOWS IF CANDLE (1) CLOSE {ABOVE/BELOW} THE {HIGH/LOW} OF CANDLE(2). HOWEVER IT IS SHOWING ONLY ONE COMMENT ON CHART, IT IS SUPPOSED TO COMMENT 2 ORDERS. MUCH APPRECIATED FOR ANYHELP :) void OnStart () { // FIRST CANDLE 1 double high =
Hello guys, Hope all is well, Looking for a free news feeder API to connect to MT4 from admin. Do you have any on mind? Many Thanks Ric
Hello I have a .mq5 indicator and I have a custom flask python server running on local host (0.0.0.0:80) I'm trying to setup a system where the indicator (inside of OnInit()) would send a HTTP POST request to the server with some information and then the server would return a message back based on
In Metatrader 4, the Object List box contains shortcuts to do the jobs of the buttons. Show button --> Alt + S Edit button --> Alt + E Delete button --> Alt + D List All button --> Alt + L Close button --> Alt + C So, why not the same in Metatrader 5? I hope MT5 developers add these features to
[Deleted]
How can I check void function is valid or not ? void function{ Print ( "Ok" ); } // how can i validate it like.. if (!function) Print (GetLasterror());
I'm trying to set a simple sound alert for when volume is greater than a certain value. I've tried Volume < which is triggering alerts on any value I enter for some reason but Volume > will not trigger an alert no matter what value I enter. I'm using the standard built in 'Volumes' indicator in MT5