General - page 201

Hey there, I want to try out trading assistants and EA's to see how they can improve my trading results. I installed a free trade assistant Lot by Risk, from MQL4 market. It's sitting in my Data Folder. Can anyone help me with the steps to activate it on my MT4 platform
Hi, I have been running the MT5 strategy tester on two PCs for 15 days. MQL5 expect around $30 a month, while I never reached even closer. Disappointed. My personal PC is good with i7 2-cores 16GB, my internet connection is very fast. RR was 142, and the PC was running 24/7. Another PC was on VPS
Hi!I normally have on my watchlist 40 US stocks for trading on MT5 Normally I have 8 charts per profile thus 5 profiles for my watchlist.As I trade I am forced to move from one profile to another via mouse clicks (is there an easier way to navigate from one profile to another) which is cumbersome
How do you activate crosshair sync ,so active across all open charts of same symbol. Obviously this is standard and i just cant find it.I noticed on Ctrader it s not offered,wonder why.Date time is key to successful trading.All crosshair syncs iused with ctrader were unstable and had to be turned
Where can I see the Single Company stock purchasing instead of group stocks like US30 and SP500 on Funded Trading Plus
After Successful Saving the Contacts in Setting ( MQL Profile ). New Saved Contacts are not Appearing in MQL Profile. Hope i am not making any mistake... Anyone faced such issue before
Hi In the freelance section, there are many orders that have been completed that are pretty much duplicates of each other. Is there anyway of contacting the customer in these scenarios and purchasing their EA directly from them that is already completed so new customers dont have to go through the
Take the following EA: #property copyright "Copyright 2022, MetaQuotes Ltd." #property link " https://www.mql5.com " #property version "1.00" input string inSymbolA = "EURUSD" ; input string inSymbolB = "GBPUSD" ; datetime MinLag = INT_MAX ; int OnInit () { return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); }
  Quick Trade?  (1)
Is it possible to open 1 position and set 3 take profit orders
I was wondering if it was possible to install multple instances of MT5 on my linux vps. eg having a mt5,mt5(1),mt5(2) etc. with each instance having a different trading account.??and if possible guide me to the right resource. thank you
Hello, how can i calculate diference of pips or points between openprice order and market price ? thanks
Dear Moderator... Couple of suggestions for the freelance section: I have raised a freelance job and the developer said he would do the job in a day which was better than the other developers so I accepted the job and uploaded the spec. However he is now not confirming the requirements spec so my
I bought several EAs that I have not used yet, the authors of these EAs have removed them from sale... Previously, in MT4, in the purchased EA section, you could read the description of this EA and remember which pairs and timeframes to use it on, now you have removed this description .... bring the
If you will post the Sample Codes of Multi Dimensional Array or Structure will be appreciated
Hello I am looking for some software that monitors the balance and other information. I see that Multiterminal is not available for MT5, but even so, for MT4 it is only available if the broker offers it, and I want to monitor in real time several accounts of several brokers, both MT4 and MT5
Hi everyone, I'm new to MQL5, so apologies if it's been posted before. I want to create either a list, or an array, where i can add/store double values, and be able to reference them. My confusion is that i don't know if i should use a collection, a list, or an array. And I've tried to do all three
I'm getting error while importing MetaTrader5 as shown below: import MetaTrader5 as mt5 RuntimeError Traceback (most recent call last) RuntimeError : module compiled against API version 0x10 but this version of numpy is 0xe ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there, My trading screen on my MT5 mobile keeps freezing. I have uninstalled and installed the app from Google Playstore several times and each time it works for a while and then freezes again. Please can someone advise on what I can do to resolve this issue
hallo community i subscribed a signal and want to put in on my mt4 terminal but its not possible becaus i had a different signal on it befor .....now when i try to put it up it alwas tells me that there is allready a signal being followed and i have to unsubscribe it but that happend allready pleas
This is some Emoji Codes for telegram forward EA. can someone tell me how to find these emoji codes
  Delete from file  (2)
How can you delete from a file ? Do i retain the cursor position and rewrite from there if a change is needed
  need help  (3)
I can't sign up under customer referral Knowing that I have a balance of 60 dollars
I have the following functions below. When one function is called up with out the other being called up, There is no conflict. The conflict is noticed when order blocks have to be drawn on the chart. When both functions are called up, the order blocks are failing to be drawn. What code in each
Can't proceed buying an ea... maintenance please wait... Are we in maintenance
[Deleted]
Kindly respond if you know
  Can't Login  (2)
Hello, I cannot log in to my MQL5 account. I am able to log in with my email and password, but then I am being required to enter the push notification code sent to the MT5 terminal on my iPhone. Meta Trader on the iPhone is now BANNED in the US. It is impossible for me to access this push
Hi everyone , I have recently rented out the trade assitant mt5 and just over the weekend something has happened to it and the seller is no longer available nor is the trade assitant. So what is happening to me at the moment is that i am getting an error message on my mt5 stating that my license is
[Deleted]
  Horizontal scale  (11   1 2)
i want to use mouse scroll wheels for horizontal scale of chart like tradingview website, is it possible to do
Hi I've run into a problem that i need help with I rented an Ea last week subsequently my hard drive crashed on Friday losing all my info i managed to reinstall everything over the weekend and install my mt5 platform, downloaded the Ea using 2/5 licenses activation available and now am trying to