General - page 214

subscribing to signal  (34   1 2 3 4)
hi, if i subscribe to a signal and there's already an open trade, is there a way not to copy that trade at the current price when i subscribe? or will the trade automatically open as soon as i subscribe?
Hi all, I have an issue with the payment. When I try to confirm the payment from my account, the payment is not proceed. Is everyone here who can tell me if this happens more often
Hello Experts, I've a question if any body can help me it will be kind of you, I have 3 different broker with 3 different terminal what I want is, I am using EA on terminal-1 & attach the EA on suppose EURUSD & GBPUSD I want It also place on broker2 Terminal 2 & Broker3 Terminal 3 according to same
Hi, I have 3 accounts running 3 different EA on different pairs. On my main window on MT5 I have my 3 graphs, I drag and drop EA on each and set it up. But how can I choose which one is running only when I sync the VPS ? I think actually my 3 EA are running on the 3 accounts. Thanks for helping
  Crypto Withdraw  (3)
Would be great have the option of deposit and withdraw with cryptocurrencies the fastest and cheapest like XRP, LTC, Polygon, Celo, ICP, Solana, BNB, Tron... Or with stablecoins with a cheaper network like BSC, Tron, Celo
Hi all, I was wondering setting a maximum numbers of transactions per day to 2. Some days im having trouble on my trading plan, so question is clear: Is there any way to limit my transactions per day out of my mind? I want to discipline myself trough good habits till they form part of me. If not
Greetings family. I am new here but from your guidance and articles I have created an EA that is working well. Thank you. My next problem is that I am trying to find out a way to send csv files from my private cloud to Metatrader VPS and I have not a clue of how to tackle this. For starts, the
  OFF Quotes  (1)
Keep getting an "off quotes" message. Please advise regarding the cause
In the MQL and the image the mess is reflected... <mq5 file deleted >
Hi folks, been searching around different brokers and tested a few of them with disappointment. any friend here could introduce a broker which has 0 or lowest spread in XAUUSD trading with 'STOPS LEVEL' = 0? the "Stops level" value can be found in "Market Watch"> right click "XAUUSD" > choose
Hi, How to Edit or Delete the signal ? ( already signal published)
Hi there. Does anyone know if it is possible after purchasing a product for MT4 to have that switched to MT5 instead. I ended up chosing the wrong option and did not realize it until after the purchase
Hi guys, I can login into my MQL5 community on the webpage, but I can't login into it through MT4 platform. My 'Market' tab is blank and got messages like 'MQL4 Market: failed to load products' or 'MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)'. I tried everything possible
Operations of Relation True if a is equal to b a == b; True if a is not equal to b a != b; True if a is less than b a < b; True if a is greater than b a > b; True if a is less than or equal to b a <= b; True if a is
I bought some EA from a Mexican guy.But unfortunately he seems good at receiving but not communicating. I don't know what to do and I am stranded.I don't know whether I should cater for other expenses e.g. VPS or not.We are told love thy neigbour as you love thyself.Please what is the best thing to
  problem Market  (11   1 2)
hi, i have this problem when i login, with vps, and also with home pc. any solution? thank you
Hi, is there any way to include the Magic Number in the trade history report (XSLX or HTML)? It seems to be impossible to evaluate the results by EA if the Magic Number insn't included. Thanks for your help
Currently it's less, than in MT4: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/433228#comment_42302172
  WebMoney.  (2)
Hello traders. Anybody knows when WebMoney will be back to work to Top Up the MQL account? Thanks
Hi Guys can anyone help me get past the error "implicit conversion from string to number " when i compile the attached code. reference is line5 trading is allowed, and the function check trading time. input string StartTradingTime = "00.11" ; input string StopTradingTime = "23.10" ; string
Market EA not loading to mt4 . i see it on the martket tap under expert but cant open
Can someone explain the logic/rationale behind the chosen values for the period (H1 - MN1) in MQL5 ( red values in table below)? It is now impossible to simply give 1440 (minutes) to an extern variable in mql5 when I mean 1 day (D1). For (H1 -MN1) I have to make a kind of translationtable to convert
Hello, Example string: abc;def;ghi Imagine a function that runs 1000 times , what would be the most efficient way to split this string and get its values, given that this would be done on every iteration
Hello everyone I'm using iCustom function to give the indicator's buffer, I added the code to prevent invalid data when indicator buffer is empty if ( Value != EMPTY_VALUE ){ Value = Lower[ 0 ]; Print (Lower_Value); } but when indicator has value , the toolbox prints the right value but even when
is there any issues with country "INDIA" stocks markets and mt5?? why there is no options like "INDIA" stocks what is the reason behind
[Deleted]
I have a ExtDialog, when it opens its position is sticked on left top, i want it to align center on Init, How can i do it
Hey! I've been using Named Pipes to exchange information between endpoints. I think it's the best way, but I could be wrong. The thing is, I think there's always one mistake or another, it's like walking on eggshells. Let's get to the problem at hand: On EURUSD, asset data is transmitted, also on
When I press the all chart windows button (Alt + R) in MT4, all opened charts appear at once but they are horizontal. I want four windows charts but vertically positioned not horizontal. How I can do that by pressing just one button? Is there any indicator
Hi all, I'd like to create an EA to send email but without the option to setup the MT5 with the mailserver name, port, etc. I'm searching and the other possible solution is to use socket, is it right? If so, is there any article or documentation you can point me to read and better understand its