General - page 1910

Hi! I have a demo at http://www.migfx.ch/ They disabled it today (expired). Could you tell me how to open another one without losing all the stuff and charts I have there? Thank you! Nina
  Currency Strength  (33   1 2 3 4)
hi, it is nice to be introuced to such nice forum which discusses different ideas of trading and systems .. I noticed when surfing the forum that no one is talking about different currencies strength relative to each other.. where I think is Important , When We trade - we some times say we are
Metaquotes, In the long term, if you are going to continue developing MT, you ought to think about formating all the reports from MT in XML. This would allow 3rd-party apps to more easily read and consume data in the reports. 3rd party apps will only increase the usability of your software. (by...
Hi there, I have a problem with issuing OP_SELLSTOP/OP_BUYSTOP. For example, I ran a script on EURUSD 1 Hourly: MyPrice = High[1] + (iATR(Symbol(),0,6,1)*1.5); Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, Lots, MyPrice,3, Low[1], 0,"BUYSTOP",0,0,Green); MyPrice returns 1.16925750. It gives me an error...
Can some one help me on how to use a custom indicator in an expert?
Hi, How are the data for individual time frame, M1, M5, ............ generated? Are they generated locally by MT4 from each tick received or are they downloaded from the server? I am trying to generate my own time frames from ticks and somehow cannot get same data as in M1, M5,...... modes...
[Deleted]
  Help  (10)
I am trying to build an EA for MT3 in ZeroCode and need some assistance. I am building an advisor that puts in a trade when the 3 EMAs cross and exit when the 3 EMAs cross in the opposite direction or hit the stoploss, whichever comes First. Below is what my imputs are in ZeroCode except the exit...
  Elliot Wave Oscillator  (17   1 2)
Elliot Wave Oscillator. Abiout this Elliot Wave please read here and here.
Please explain why is there data discrepancy between MetaQuote account Interbank FX account both connected to Interbank-Demo Server. Both accounts are opened on build 186, Nov. 10, 2005 For example I have opened in both accounts EURUSD,M5 and EURUSDm,M5 and sampled 2005.11.25. 15:25 Bar at...
hello viewers, i found one indicator that is murrey math indicator but i dont know how to use this indicator so please if anybody know then please tell me sir. regards, k.n.v.santosh
  Stoch-Hellkas EA  (10)
Stoch EA created by Beluck. Original idea by Hellkas here.
www.surefire-forex-trading.com
Hi, Under Bill Williams indicators there is Fractals indicator . Does anyone has source code or knows where to get one
Is it possible to call a script from a Metatrader 4 expert?
I have an array of 20 items. Index [0 ... 10] filled with a value of 9, the rest empty (zero). Now, when I do an iMAOnArray with Shift 0 (Period 5) I would expect to get a result of 9 (average of items with index [0 ... 4]), same as if I did an iMA of shift 0 where I would get the average of...
Hi Do file functions work in stratergy tester? I don't think they do I was trying the following to no avail int start() { //---- int handle; calculateIndicators(); handle=FileOpen("eurud_1min.csv", FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE|FILE_READ, ";"); if(handle>0) { // write data...
would it be possible, or has anyone the code for metaeditor to change the colour of each bar to represent the different trading sessions this is somthing i used on tradestation and found it exellent when looking back at previous trades
Is there a way to return the value of how much time is left until the next market close . (That way I can have my expert shut down two hours prior to a market holiday.) Thanks, pdb
hello sir, in my pc i already use your software but today your software is not working. i mean account is created but market watch is not updated so what is the problem and i already tried that is i uninstall the software and reinstall the software but no use. so what is the problem and...
great system, i'm really having a diffucult time deciding whether to use soothsayer or braintrader. both are proving excellent in demo'ing. I have found that the 1hr/15min method works great for BT.
This indicator is based on the chapter from the book Street Smarts by Linda B.Raschke. Original idea is to use the 2 period ROC in a separate window, but I made this to use it on the chart. It shows days when the market changes from buy to to sell day and vice versa. Use this on the daily chart.
I decided to hide this "FXFisherman Development" subforum from the public for now. This forum can only be seen by moderators and administrators. Whoever reads this please don't post anything about FxFisherman Bot outside this subforum. I do this because I think the public don't deserve to be users...
For example : I use the function iMA(...30) in my expert ,then there will be the indicator (ma(30)) in Open Chart . I don't want to display the indicator in when Open Chart. How can do ? Thanks.
Hi Geniuses, I'd like to cancel pending orders (which has not been filled, e.g. when OP_BUYSTOP has not been reached). How can I do that? I don't really care at what price it is closed but I need to know first of all that it is still pending. Question: 1. I'd like to use OrderClose( int ticket,...
  Many Trades  (1)
I have created an expert that opens a buy order when a fast MA is > a slow MA, with 30 Stop loss, 60 Takeprofit and 30 trailing stop (just a try). The reversal for the sell. The problem is that when the target is reached and the buy order is closed the expert opens another buy order imedeately...
hello sir, this is santosh. i want to add pivot points indicator in your software so tell me how to add please provide me the total script to me for adding the pivot point indicator. regards, k.n.v.
I try to backtest EA which has Dll calls. Getting error message "Dll calls are not allowed". Is it true? Can't I backtest EA which uses external Dll calls? Thanks
  Pending orders  (4)
Hi Gurus, If I put in a OP_BUYSTOP order, how can I tell if it has been filled or still pending. I need to know the status of my order. I have a conditional statement that would act differently depending whether it has been filled or still pending. I tried looking at the OrderProfit(), but it...
  Ttm  (1)
this Indicator work like Trend Manager Trading System https://www.mql5.com/en/forum