General - page 1701

All I need is an EA which will sound an alert when a specified price level (which user inputs) is reached, to work either long or short, EUR/USD, 15 minute chart. Is this presently available somewhere? If not can someone program it for me? Thanks in advance, Bill
[Deleted]
  EA to ECN Broadcaster  (26   1 2 3)
Deleted due to lack of interest.
[Deleted]
Hi everyone Where or can i get a list for arrow ...like fractal,circle,arrow up,arrow down like example bellow number 119 will show square icon //---- drawing settingsSetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(0, 119); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(1, 119); thanks..
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Jury Session Record of the 30th of November 2007 has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/312/). At the session, the Jury discussed disqualification of several Participants. Eleven more Participants dropped out of the...
Can somebody please post a sample of Global Equity Closure code and post any help articles available pertaining to the automated taking of profit for EA's which then results in EA shutdown. I think I have it licked but would prefer if a true coder shows the way. Many thanks FxNorth
The version of the ADXcrosses Indicator that I have requires that I change timeframes back and forth to update it. Can anyone direct me to an updated version that works in real time? Thanks . . .
Hello people I would really appreciate if anybody could tell me any function which could be used to know whether an expert advisor is slept or not from another expert advisor as a mean of process synchronization. I look forward for your responses. Regards, John
Greetings, If anyone could recommend an EA Coder I'd appreciate it.
  Help please  (3)
In an EA, I have SL=50. But how write : SL=50 OR SL=Crossing of 2 MAs ? Thanks for help.
Greetings, Could anyone explain the difference between the following input fields in this EA: Move to Break Even Pips Move to Break Even Lock Pips Also, What might the tsl divisor input represent? Thanks
Dear All, Can someone make this EA for me? or if you already have this robot ,would you please share it with me? thanks please share it to me if you have thanks
Here are links to many different MT4 feeds.As you'll see only 2 use a different feed and that is alpari uk and activ trades who I think uses alpari uk. These are only fractals but, a fractal equation works on similarities, these as you can see the data has been squashed down to render the future...
  2008 - EA Project.  (40   1 2 3 4)
I have removed this post as I did not intend to start an argument with anyone nor cause any trouble for anyone. Back to the private forums for me
Hi there, I have a nice but complex progression i would like to add to an EA. I don't know if it's possible to do so, so i will explain the progression. Maybe some of you are familiar with the 'STAR'-progression? 1 - win & parlay (if won, progression is over. if lost, continue to next) 1 - win &...
Good Morning Fellow Traders, I would like to know if someone can create an indicator for me Please, I would like an indicator that plots the High and the Low of the previous period if the current period has a higher high or Lower low use the high and low of the current period if the current period...
  Ocean Theory  (4)
Saw this on another message board and thought maybe some coders would want to take a stab at it. I'm sure everyone here is familiar with the first famous system Sloman came up with, Delta Phenomenon. It would be cool to take a look at this indicator in action. According to OP: OceanIndex(N) is just...
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to use a DLL which includes some functions to work with POP3 protocol like Connect, Delete, Retrieve etc. I don't know how to define that DLL and those functions in MQL4 in order to get it work. Once it is defined and I am able to use those functions I am able to code what I need...
I bought the Meta 4 trader from someone who introduced me to forex but I have not been able to use it even once to trade successfully. I followed the instruction he gave me but it is not just working. He demanding money from me to teach me how I can use it. I will be grateful if anyone can teach me
taken from bobblong's excellent posting @ FF. Notable things about the not so worthy methods available on the forum:1. The person presenting the system does not actually trade the system 2. The system has never been traded on a live account 3. There are exubarent claims made regarding the potential...
  Live Scalping  (14   1 2)
I am going to post my trades here. Wish me luck :-)
I have been trying to create a mean reversion ea using a zscore indicator. what I have been attempting to achieve is an EA that has MTF zscore indicators all working on the one charts i.e. if I place the ea on a 1hr chart I will have the 5,15,30,60,240,1440min lines all moving and generating
Time ago I saw an indicator or tool able to read a statement or the trading history and draw Arrows in the chart showing enters and exits of each order. Do you know where to get it ? Thanks.
what is the a idea of indicators how work ???
Hello people I would really appreciate if anybody could tell me any function which could be used to know whether an expert advisor is slept or not from another expert advisor as a mean of process synchronization. I look forward for your responses. Regards, John
Hello, This is my first post in this forum. I would be grateful if someone will help me to code a rsi (3,9,1) for 5m or 15m which will give me the discretion to open a buy position when rsi reaches the level between 0-20 and a sell position when rsi reaches the level between 80-100. If such rsi...
Greetings, If I have three accounts added to Multi Terminal 4, each with different equity, for example, $10,000, $20,000 and $30,000, how would I trade all three accounts simultaneously using a different Lot allocation for each account? Thanks . . .
perhaps someone here with better understanding can help me decide.... my delima is , where to declare double's and int's, variables, when large numbers of variables will be declared in the ea.... let me explain..... i have the exact same ea written with variables declared in a group at the top of...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Report of the 8th Week of the Championship has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/309/). Two thirds of the Championship have passed. Familiar Participants are on the first places, but surprises run on. The...
Hello, we are searching for people that want to work with us. We need metatrader developers, testers, moderators ... Please if you are interested send me a private message. Only will be accepted people known in the forum (with activity). thank you in advance. Best regards.
Normally pending order lines, current trades, TP's and SL's run the entire horizontal length of chart and I was wondering if there is a way to write logic for EA so that the lines are 'compartmentalized' into a smaller sector surrounding current price. Perhaps at the very least, I don't understand...