General - page 1697

I just wanna ask if it is okay to trade many accounts as possible, let's say 5 (different) accounts at the same time? with just only one Metatrader4 platform..? I am still novice in demo trading and I would like to hear your opinions about this.. Thank you!
  Hello
  Hello  (2)
Hello everybody , I am new member , new in forex , following your forum for learning .Thank you in advance.
and does anyone know how to add it to the seperate window? mainly use it in H4
Hi all, I've installed metatrader on two different computers. Somehow I get data feed from alpari on one and metaquotes.demo on the other, even though I used the same installation file downloaded from MetaQuotes. How can I change the server from alpari to metaquotes? Note that the Tools ->...
  Which is better?  (5)
which is better in determining if the market is oversold or overbought.. RSI or Stochastics ? Any opinions from you guys would be appreciated.. Thanks
Hi there Try demo with me for 1 month from now then Vote plz Starting today i'll post my live trading signals i use for my live account hope this signals help all of my friend here How To Trade with FXSignals? ----------------------------------- Signals Send Daily at 10:00/10:15 PM GMT. OR 03:15/03...
Guys, wondering if its possible at all to detach charts in MT 4. It seems like they can not be taken out of the right hand side pane. I have 2 monitors and I wanted to spread charts around. possible to achieve? Regards
  Meta Mobile  (2)
Would anyone have any recommendations on using the MetaTrader in mobile format? Any suggestions on the type of mobile unit and the associated service provider that works well, or not so well? Thanks very much. Nick
While coding my own experts, I realized that the process for opening/closing orders, etc. is pretty much the same every time, and I kept reusing the same code every time I wanted to try a new strategy. Instead of having to write new code each time to open and close orders, I decided to write an...
  Custom Color  (2)
Hi all, I want to ask how to get the custom color for an indicator. We always use the color available e.g : Gold, Blue, Red etc.. but how to put custom color code such as "23,67,48" etc in the indicator color property? I tried it this way #property indicator_color1 "25,25,25" or #property...
  TheHedgeLearner++  (29   1 2 3)
Although I'm gradually moving to NinjaTrader as autotrading platform, I found reason to polish up the TheHedge EA, and add a couple of alternative history review methods to it. It now has three methods, where the two new are due to Learner; the first one as he wanted it, and the second one as how I...
[Deleted]
So lets say after a long long time, I finally have a system that I want to ATS. What is best server based solution to go with? Tradestation ? Is that code sitting on their server, 24X7 monitored, aloowqing me to monitor, reliable feed etc etc. Perhaps FXCM - I rad that if you have tradestation...
I want us to look into this trading system, build on it and write an EA that will trade any pair using this system. It does not require any indicator to make its decision, it is 100% price dependent. I have back tested this system using 1 min time frame to get the feel of the price action and it...
please am looking for this indicator if any one can help
  EBay  (12   1 2)
Hi Fellow traders I had a quick look thru eBay to see what was on offer and found these and many other examples of tsd indicators for sale, they even have the nerve to state that they own and have the copyright to these indicators, i guess we will never stop this happening, i guess we can have 2...
Thread moved.
TEHRAN, Dec. 8 (Xinhua) -- Iran, the world's fourth largest oil exporter, has completely stopped selling its oil in U.S. dollars, the ISNA news agency reported on Saturday. In line with the policy of selling crude oil in non-dollar currencies, currently selling our country's oil in U.S. dollars...
Hi guys and gals' I'm green as grass with forex so go easy on me! I have a query for anyone who cares to answer. I would like to download the various daily indices from the web with a web query in excel. I have a MS template (supplied with Excel 97) to download stock quotes, indices etc,. I would...
  The ideal timeseries to trade  (90   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I would like to start a thread where we could dicuss econometrics, non-linear dynamics and chaos theory. There's a lot of info on wikipedia for the uninitiated, but I would appreciate feedback from people with a good background in these fields. I have a Master in economics myself and I only do...
Hello, First sorry for my poor english....i have an ea ( sorry , I don't know whos make this ea ) and i think this ea run into wrong way...but if they can run in right way this ea can be profit. so i need help to make this ea run into right way....can anybody help me. thanks please see the picture...
Hi. I have downloaded all the available historical data for AUDNZD via the 'History Center' but it is not showing up as an option during backtest. Is there any way of enabling this manually? Knowing where Metaquotes' allegiances lie, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this was deliberate! Then...
Salutations and Greeting. Ladies and Gentlemen, announcing the commencement of the 8th. Real Trader Contest. Real Trader 8th Contest Registration The Contest will be held between 10-21th December 2007http://www.realtrade.lv/eng/common.php?link=8 Prizes 1st place: 1000$ 2nd place: 500$ 3rd place:...
[Deleted]
Hi all Today the market was so weird... I am reffering to the USD in particular. We got 3 high impact news(red) and the USD was supposed to be moving over 80 pips... but ... we saw no big moves at all. Those who were waiting for the NFP to book some pips might be so sad today. They have to pack up
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with William Boatright has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/316/). William Boatright (wackena) is in the Forex market since last year. Before this he had been trading in the stock exchange for about 10...
hello i am new comer, and i'm chinese! in china, many peopel who trade forex choose mm platform, but i hear that the ecn platform is better than mm, is it true? i want to know what's the difference between these two, and the MB-Trading is also the ecn platform, isn't it? how about it?
[Deleted]
Can I get someone to create an Indicator / EA built on this strategy please?? It seems to be extremely simple, yet extremely profitable... Trend Hugger System