General - page 1696

i'm not sell that code, it just example. but thanks its work now. thanks
Trailing stop should work at server level.
  Latest forex analysis  (786   1 2 3 4 5 ... 78 79)
Read today's forex analysis US Inflationary data strengthen dollar. Japanese business sentiment at 2 year lows. The Euro (EUR) ended the weak down 1.5% against the USD, its largest weekly decline since August 2007, on views that rising consumer prices would prevent the Federal Reserve from easing...
Following problem; i have downloaded M1 history which contains millions of bars (from alpari history center). They only offer M1 and D1 data as history. On Mt4 i press F2 and it only show 65535 and can only expoert 65535 M1 bars. This is not enough. 65535 bars at M1 only contains 3 months back data
That way, I don't have to lug a laptop everywhere. Maybe I'd just stop by at an internet cafe or truck stop or something... It'd also be nice to take my trading station with me while I'm at a really boring party - "excuse me, do you have a pc handy?..." - ha! Thanks, Deb
[Deleted]
  ElectricSavant's™ Challenge  (319   1 2 3 4 5 ... 31 32)
I will pay the first profit made in usd that I make to a coder who will allow me to trade their own personal EA that they have written themselves that they have the rights to. So to make this clear...I will pay the first profit with no limits(when reached in full with your submitted and mutually...
I have several charts open , one chart seems to cause a problem when i switch to the 1 min period. It causes MT4 to freeze up, and then all free disk space on C:\ drive is used up. i.e. 145GB and even more if I free up more space after that . Is a big problem and i need to kill of the MT4 process
Hi p2099 Indicator as requested, i believe it is what you wanted, everything is adjustable thru the inputs tab. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII="<<>>"; CountBack =1; Show_Text = true; Show_Comments = true; Text_Size = 9; Text_Font ="Arial"; IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII="<<>>"; Show_4HR =...
Today i saw a Thread "My new al maram v2 Indicator" atm I'm at home and wanted t test that Indicator but the thread disappears. I took a look in the the browserhistory on my MacBook but I can't open it anymore. I still find it in google-cache but no chance to dl something https://www.mql5...
Maybe someone help me on this? I'm new in Forex and trying to find out best way. Want to use strategy but not sure how to do that. Any suggestins where I could get free strategies?
Hi I would like to setup a Indicator or should I call it an expert? to actully moniter Stochastics Email should be sent when 4 conditions are met: 1) 4hrs Stochastics 5 3 3 have gone over 80 and is now turning down and has just breach the 80 level downwards from above 80 2) 1hr, 30mins, 15mins
Hello I have found these links on a russian forum, and i guess it could be very useful for the members interested by the NN approach... There are around 300 mb of various programs : NN modules, NN codes for programmers ( VB, C++ , VBA ) , Excel modules, etc.... Lots of possibilities of course. Good...
Hello all I am writing you because I have this problem: from time to time, my expert advisor does not get the most current data in the arrays Open[], Close[], Time[], etc. This problem happens randomly because it does not happen always, only sometimes. Firstly I thought that calling the...
Hello, please I want you to kindly help me create a custom indicator with an alert system that will indicate arrows when buying and selling signals are generated from this system I have devised . INDICATORS Ichimoku kinko default settings of 9, 26, and 52 with the tenkan-sen, kinju-sen and chinkou...
[Deleted]
  Emergence system test  (24   1 2 3)
I have been working for several months on creating a system based on emergence. Although with all the madness going on in my account i decided to keep a log . Some of my mates have been asking me what the system is trading as part of their decision process. It trades 10 pairs at all times but it has
Does anyone know of a multi account manager that allows EAs to run?
  Currency prices  (4)
I've been wondering what really moves a currency prices? is it the bank? or interest rates of each currency? or the economy? I would like to hear your insights about this.. Thanks!
  $600-$800 week ?  (56   1 2 3 4 5 6)
I'm burnt out at my retail job and looking to do something with the Forex using an automated system if possible. I have a small child that I would like to spend more time with then putting in 50-60 hours a week at my job. I have around $5000.00 that I would like to work with. I've traded the...
  MT4 SCrIPT  (7)
Hi all, I want to learn about script. what is the easiest tutorial out there. Lets say the price continously go up for 100 points (perhaps spike up) would a script able to make price locking every 10 points. Further, would it be able to close lower locking when it allready secure the higher up...
what is the 10 points 3 how does it work ?
Hi all, I'm working on an indicator that uses several timeframes' indicatorX's value. And then, I need to use the shift value of each of them, in regard to a specific history time point. Let me put it this way: "datetime iTime( string symbol, int timeframe, int shift) Returns Time value for the bar...
I created a SMA crossover indicator alert and am trying to set the alert to automatically e-mail me once the two sma's have crossed. I went into options/events and changed the alert from a wav file to an exe file but its still not working. The alert goes off but there is no sound and no e-mail...
Greetings, Would anyone have an indicator that would take the current market price of two different cross pairs, add them together and then plot their sum in a new chart window? thanks
  help me!!!  (2)
Hi guys, I'm really fed up with trading, I cant seem to get it right, I started out with my own money but I lost most of it and then I figured I needed practice so I started a demo account and with the rate it’s going I would be in serious debt. So right now I just want an investment that way I can...
Hi, im programming an EA, it uses the "Pitchfork", but i have seen, that it looks that it doesn't have any property in "double ObjectGet( string name, int index) ", or the function double ObjectGetValueByShift( string name, int shift) you cant use it because the pitchfrok use 3 trenlines, what...
  Usd/jpy  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
USD/JPY Sell area 112.00/112.55 Stoploss 115.46 Target1 109.85 Targt 2 107.40
Napoleon was born in 1760 Hitler was born in 1889 A difference is 129 years Napoleon has come to power in 1804 Hitler has come to power in 1933 difference is 129 years Napoleon has entered into the Vein in 1809 Hitler has entered into the Vein in 1938 difference is 129 years Napoleon has attacked...
I have had this before and the issue is now becoming annoying. I have MT4 installed 4 times on my computer (under different names) so that I can test different systems. However, every so often, one of them acts starangely and the only way to fix is delete and reinstall. Let me explain - If you...
... based on an indicator. Any help is welcome. Jo
  New Member  (1)
Hi all, Thanks to let me jump in, hope can learn and enjoy. Best regards.