General - page 1704

here is the screenshot.. i have seen it before for free and this guy is selling it.. i just wanna be sure he didn't stole it from anyone.. http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8743/gjkl3.jpg
  E-Gold Scam  (6)
Do not again use e-gold, because natural of me bizzare several things, account e-gold I cannot transfer though its balance is there, later then I try to wear other computer balance become 0 and I open again from my computer balance still is there but remain to cannot Spend, later then I try to...
Metaquotes suggests that you submit your request for having the "recalculate" option put back into MT4 in future builds by submitting a suggestion at the following link. Various issues have come to light since this option was removed . (search under "recalculate" in this forum) If one of these
I am looking for an indicator that can spot reversal bars. My criteria for a reversal bar is a bar who's range is greater than the avg range of the last 5 bars and opens below the center(of the bar) and closes above the center for longs and opens above the center and closes below the center for...
Slawa: I am using IsTesting() and IsVisualMode() in an INDICATOR (not an EA) and when the indicator is on the chart in visual mode, is is reporting IsTesting()==false and IsVisualMode()==false. Is this a bug in build 211? Is there a way to test for IsTesting() in an indicator that is on a chart...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Drazen Ziskovic (draz) has been published. Drazen Ziskovic from Croatia uses an Expert Advisor based on two main principles. The first principle is time. The second principle considers patterns, price volatility and many...
Good Afternoon, I have noticed that several people have links to their active account statements that update automatically. Can someone please explain to me how you do that? Is it a script? Click link below for an example: Online Statement Thank you in advance for your help.
  Can you...  (5)
Can you log into one metatrader account from multiple terminals simultaneously? I'm trying to develop my trading station (The desk where I'd be trading). I intend to use relatively old laptops to display the various charts, and my main trading computer to excute the various trades. Any ideas?
  MACD HISTOGRAM  (2)
Hello I need to use MACD HISTOGRAM but I didn`t find it in my downloaded platform from NorthFinance.please tell me how can I find and use it. regards
I've been trading for awhile and wanted to know how your trading station is set up. How many monitors? Computer specs? Time spent trading? Etc. For those who trade using EAs, what operating system are you using (Windows, Linux, etc.)?
Is there an expert programmer who can program a fairly simple indicator for me. Indicator will show candles with long tales. It will, lets say, paint the candle red or draw an arrow if the candles tale is 50 % or more from the total length of the candle. It will do so after the candle is formed so...
I use my spare time on this weekend to make a "just-for-fun" EA. Here is the idea: EA will get value of CurTime() function, and if it is odd EA will open long position, and vice versa. How about the result? Interesting! Please see backtesting result attached below. (Pair: USDJPY TF M5) Have fun...
with all these indicators, EAs....how many people actually manage to trade live and make money? after all this is all that matters isn't it ?
Hi guys, I recently just started studying EA and indicator scripts only. I have 2 indicators in my hand and currently using them as they are. I had tried to combine them but I failed. I know nuts about this language... Hope to meet some nice guy who is willing to help me combine these 2 indicators...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Reporting the Championship: Third Week has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/254/). This week has drastically decreased profits of some Expert Advisors and essentially reshuffled the entire Top Ten. The...
  Error in EA  (3)
Hi guys, I am testing my EA that I bought, and on my demo account works fine, but when I try to test it in strategy tester, I get this error: " 2007.10.22 13:16:40 2007.08.07 00:00 PowerBreak USDJPY,H1: Unable to open signature file (PowerBreak.sig). Error code: 4103 " I already spoke with the...
A good number of mq4 indicators require a chart refresh in order to update their data. Some of these indicators work well but without a refresh cycle they are for the most part useless--unless you sit at your screen 24/7 and constantly update. Would the free program script writer AutoIt v.3 make...
can you add a alert here please help me
The SCS Trio, spreads, comissions, and slippage is a very important factor in day trading forex success. Forex is a very difficult market, and in order to beat that market, or to make consistent profit, you need to overcome several factors. The SCS Trio constitute a large part of the edge that works...
[Deleted]
These 2 EA basically the same, using EMA crossover. I backtested them on GBPUSD using IBFX mini demo account for October only (till the 20). EA_1 gained almost 50%, and EA_2 lost nearly 100%. Problem is: I manually check trades from both EA (first to ten, not all of them), and only the first trade...
Can someone attach this indicator here? I do not recall where it is since my old PC went to hell.
Every day, our community of users predict the financial markets, often with surprising accuracy. Some people find it helpful to test themselves against expert traders and see how well their intuition is working. Others like to see the temperature of sentiment in the market, and to keep an eye on the...
Are there any plans to introduce tick charts in coming builds?
Maybe this is a suicide to make poll about my site, but really I need to see what people think about it, so I can make it better. Many people email me and tell me you site is nice, and keep the good work, but many others, are just disturbed because I put adsense on my site, and because I sell the...
I found out that the bill williams template and dinapoli template for MT4 can be very profitable if converted to Expert Advisor. This can be a very proftable robot. Especially if fractals is added to the williams system. You will make a minimum of 100pips. Thats profitable enough....... And will the
User 'JOATMON' was told on the Metaquotes forum - "Recalculate" option - Forex Trading Software Forum - to submit a request for any possible Metatrader improvements. The issue is Metaquotes removal of the 'Recalculate' tab. Even if you don't program, you will find that backtesting is considerably...
I have searched the forum and can not find any info or script on that will do the following Does anyone have a script that will take the account information and post it to an Excel spreadsheet? I would like one to post the following information to Excel: 1. Account Number 2. Account Name 3. Starting...
Hello, I'd like to know if there's any way an EA can plot arrows on a chart for all previous signals on a chart. This is not a request to plot trades from the trade history, I want the EA to look back at the chart and place arrows where trades would have occured. I've seen this done with an...
Hi, I like this EA (managerTP, maybe latest version 2.1), but I don't want to use an EA, I want to trade with manual systems, therefore I need ManergerTP with indicator form. Could you please to convert this EA to manual tool to me!!. Thank you!. Please help me!.