General - page 1695

I'd like to export the CSV file with the usual Date, Time, Open .... , but also with several different Moving Average information. I've got 5 different moving averages plotted on chart, but when I export data I don't get it on the "csv" file
Dear Brothers I have a question i need to know how to do it .... I Have a meta trader software and i want to add a server to my trading station ... i want to know how does it going to install my server on the new server computer and how to make an access for administration tools on this server...
What can you do to guard against internet and power outages when your in a trade and maybe sleeping?
Build 211, October 15, 2007 I am using following subroutines to draw arrow and rectangle in separate window Both work a OK in separate bars. However, if I draw both the arrow and rectangle in same bar the arrow will pickup color of the rectangle and rectangle stops expanding with next bar...
Has anyone created an indicator that places a symbol on the chart at the point where a trade was initiated? I would prefer that to the line that mt4 puts on the chart. When price crosses the line several times, it can get confusing as to how long you have been in the trade.
Hi I have been paper trading a 50,000 account which now stands at almost 250,000.This is after less 3 months with most trades made in the last few weeks. Method : I use breakout chart patterns, heiken ashi candle sticks and bollinger bands.They give me direction, momentum and volatility. I am medium...
Does anyone know of a broker(s) that would supply European index and maybe blue chip stock data for MT4, like Alpari gives data feeds for US indexes/blue chips? Would be much appreciated, thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi can anyone make a MTF of this gann hi-lo indicator please? RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace
[Deleted]
Hi Again , i was trying in the last 2 weeks somthing new using volume ... to extract each volume for each currency (such as USD or NZD or GBP ) it was quit complicated alittle but ironically the answer was quit simple the indicator is build basically over triangler structure of date or 3 pairs and
How one can store the Moving Average values for the current bar, prev1, prev2 bars? for example, I need to compare the iMA values and I need to store them before comparing. For every newbar start/open, I need to compare the current value of iMA in the latest bar (o) and the previous bar(1) and 2nd
  Hello  (8)
new to the site just want to say hello
EUR/USD Buy At 1.4755 Targets 1.4770 & 1.4785 Continues to trade around opening price level 1.4713 , above pivot level 1.4684 . Immediate resistance seen at 1.4781 while support seen at 1.4618
It was reported earlier that for 2007 Automated Trading Championship it took 1 server per ~30 participants trading platform . Now that the contest is over and all the participant files have been deleted, MetaQuotes probably has many presently unused servers. The setup for the contest was excellent
I am creating an ea. Looking good so far in backtest. The test is from 2004 to 2007 on 4 majors. The graphs are for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY. All with the same parameters. The last one is the combination of all four. winter
Is the strategy tester portion of MetaTrader a reliable estimation of what would actually have happened if I had run my Expert Advisor for the specific time period? I am seeing some great results and I just wanted to make sure I am not doing something stupid (like the tester data is not real data,...
  OILFXPRO HMA scalper  (50   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi folks Happy new year.I post and give my OILFXPRO HMA indicator to the community and soon another free EA Here is another great free system from OILFXPRO for free developers.A free expert adviser will be provided in due course ,if one is not compiled by free developers. Rules OILFXPRO HMA...
  MasterMA by Mas Awoo  (16   1 2)
Haaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......................... this is my first EA was i build, please check it, may be can help u for trading...............but sorry, i haven't yet make forward test with this EA........... u can see my back tester result in attachment..................bellow
Greetings, The attached wave.mql doesn't update the 1-2-3-4-5 unless I change from one timeframe back to the one I am using. I am using Interbank FX so that may be why, or perhaps the indicator was never designed to automatically update. If anyone could take a look, and see if it can be "fixed" so...
Keep an eye out for GBP/JPY. If you look at the daily chart, there is an "Head and Shoulders" pattern. notice the support line at 221. If it breakes it there is another one at 219.50, and then... a long way down. If the pair will fail to break the 221 it can bounce back to the 240 levels. I think...
I'm using the version of MT 4 which I downloaded directly from this site using the Metaquotes - Demo server. When is it going to be firing up again after New Years? Netdania already has prices on the move as of 1:30 PM US Eastern Time. LOL, I'm guessing it will already be going by the time anyone...
Hello Folks: Happy New Year . I am thinking about a function for Dollarcost Averaging function that would essentially add x lots to a orginal position if down by 100 pips and modify the orders for all positions of the symbol to breakeven. Example: Say you are long 1 Lot EURUSD at 1.4500 with stop...
Hi, Anyone know how to do a coding where by the metatrader can send the trade that I take directly to someone's email or to a recipient software? Thanks.
  Bugs  (3)
Here are a few bugs I've discovered. ">=" and "<=" do not work in WHILE statements The FOR statement has a limit of how much code can be in between the brackets.
  barry  (1)
I am new to trading and have a mini account to start with. Question: Are the trade robot systems suitable for mini accounts, and which ones are more suitable? I looked at those from Forexsoft which look quite good, but which will and which will not work?
anyone please help me, i want to create "object" based on current pairs but how to detect it, cause when try with method "Switch" like switching time below it failed. //////////////////-----Sample to auto switch time-----------////////////////////////////string PeriodToText(){ switch (Period())...
Greetings, If anyone can recode the attached indicator to a non repaint, I'd be grateful. Warm regards . . . and Happy New Year
[Deleted]
  2 startegy H1 working simultaneusly  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
hello guys i've got a strategy that is not based on any indicators, it works only with two horizzontal-lines, one starting at 9 am (european time) from the closing price of the bar and the other at 11 am ( euro time ). ok let s start , i need an EA that help me out cause i cannot stay in fron t of...
Hi all, I am a veteran programmer, have learned many languages during my 35+ years in the computer industry. I have also programmed systems for trading, like OmniTrader, Bioprofit, Dakota and others. Forex is new to me. I have acquired some Forex trading methods (not programs) that I would like to...
I'm a beginner in forex trading, I have read a few e-books about it, opened a demo account, trade a few systems with no big results... I'm still searching and looking for better solutions.. And I have to say.. I have got lost. I surf the forum, and there is soooooooo much many different...
  Help needed  (9)
Can you make the different levels on an indicator different colors. I tried but there was errors. here is what I want to do #property indicator_level1 75 #property indicator_levelcolor White #property indicator_level2 50 #property indicator_levelcolor Red #property indicator_level3 25 #property