General - page 847

Good afternoon, In my EA I store an array of tickets I get using OrderSend. Later in the code I try to access the order with OrderSelect and the following code : if (OrderSelect(ids.At(i), SELECT_BY_TICKET)) {        if (OrderMagicNumber() == OrderMagic) { // Do something here        }} In most...
Why my MQL5 MT4 trading terminal is not testing in Strategy Tester as per dates mentioned. I am putting dates of 2013 and it is starting from 2018
I ask the management of the service to look into this matter! All the documents certifying my identity have been properly filed! In response I got a message that I am Pavel and not Igor! I re-sent all the documents from my phone, my identity card and a screenshot of my application! I have been
  Indicators  (75   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
How do I write my own indicator ? There is a strategy. It works. I have tested it for 3 years. I want to write an indicator that it will automatically calculate and give the trader the command to open the order. the price if I write the indicator 5000$ (expensive, because it works) It works only for
I've got question regarding OOP method. say i have pseudo code below to open a Buy Order. I've create 2 separate object Trade and Count. How to actually combine these (object within object) in cTrade class ? I keep the object class separated for various reasons, and didn't plan to actually combine
Is it possible to upload part of the history for the a trading account to provide a Signals ? ( for example to upload the history starting from 01/01/2015 , not all the history ? is it something possible for the Signals ?
  Freelance Programming  (19   1 2)
Hi, I have open a job request in freelance. If i have accept A developer to dothe job and i decided to cancel it after weeks, is it possible? will i be penalise for it? Thank you
My broker (Pepperstone uk) had to comply with the new european regulation, so had to define new symbols for professional and non-professional traders. A professional trader for instance would have EURUSD.p while a non-professional trader would have EURUSD.r So I have a huge doubt that traders who...
Hello, Using Ubuntu - MT4 via Wine. Have been getting "MQL5 community authorization failed". Tried entering (correct) login details under "Options" - still same error... Any ideas???? Thx
I have a EA which will place buy stop or sell stop. I find that there are some orders cannot be set due to error, TRADE_RETCODE_INVALID_PRICE. Here is the log, from the same EA, one trade is success and the other is not: GH      0       14:41:30.095    Core 1  2018.09.05 06:40:00   lastPrice: 1...
Hi I want to buy expert advisor which gave approcimentally 20% of my balance. Which expert advisor you may recommend for me? 
  i need help  (2)
Please the Brothers programmers modify the EA attachment EA  opens deals when a sell signal appears and opens a sell when a buy signal appears to open a buy Required: Do not repeat transactions above some or in close proximity to some .. Meaning When a buy signal appears, there is an old buyout at...
I got this EA from online somewhere. It seems to take only Buy orders. Any suggestion why it doesn't take sell trades? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                    openorder.mq4 |//|                      Copyright © 2010...
Hi, my mt4 is very busy in the hd Vsp, what files have to be deleted? Thank you
Hi everyone, I recently bought bank strategy ea from the market place & installed it, after this I rebuilt the server back to 2012, so I have gone back to the market place for another activation & its now unlisted, with no details how I go about getting further activations. If anyone could help I...
Hi, I have issue with my account (demo) at FXTM ECN MT4. When i have make a sell order with TP (about 66 pips), MetaTrader hit an error, please help me correct this order. Thanks.
I ask this because I want to dynamically determine the pairs with the biggest % daily change. Thanks in advance! Ian
Can someone tell me if its give a big difference for your EA if you are using some VPS for example that will get some <1ms latency or when you are using 50-100ms latency the bid/ask you see will be different , it can differ few pips between it ? Or there is not really a big difference and won't give
please help me connect my mt4 to signals thank you
Hello ; i have subscribe in signal and is good the problem the author trade with 0.03 lot and i recieved 0.01 lot  how i can change them ? tnak you.
Hello looking  for MT4 cpppier - but can change trade comment or delete it  help
Hi everyone, I have been using the same EA with one other. My trades are generally the same with the other, with the same take profit level. However, my profits are extremely lower than him. Please look at my pictures below.
Hi Everyone, I've created a strategy that requires me to place a stop loss above/below the previous bar depending on whether I'm short or long. It uses the high/low, (HL), the ATR to guage the distance, and an ATR multiplier to decide on te increment of distance from the high/low. I've worked out...
why mql5 is not stopping past history? in this week few top ranking signals those have more than 500+ followers are crashed down again. all are with fake past history. and finally what was due is happened his week. there are few broker which are helping scammers or they are doing those scams again
High I got offered 2 AMD Opteron 2427 Hexa Core with 2.20GHz for every core for a decent price. Now I wonder, would I reach a PR of above 100 with those?
The German chancellor's election is on 24 September. So why is this event of such interest to the world public? The answer here is obvious. After all, the German chancellor is, without exaggeration, one of the most powerful figures on the board of not only European, but also world politics. When we
Hi, i cant use my sign up bonus, anyone here who are willing to help?
hi everyone, First, sorry for my english I have a little problem. I want to send alert price on my phone (mt4 apps) in creating my price alert on my computer. I can send a alert without problem when metatrader 4 on my computer is turn on (I put my MetaQuotesID...it s work). The problem is when...
I rented your VPS server with MT5 to run a demo account onFxOpen. Things were not working. I contacted FxOpen and they told me theirplatform does not support MT5. I therefore installed MT4 to run the demoaccount. How do I apply the VPS subscription I made with MT5 to theMT4 account?